Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

GameFly September 2013 Used Game Sale (Ends 9/16) Borderlands 2 $10, Crysis 3 $13 and More

gamefly used games xbox 360 ps3

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#241 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

DmC is back in stock for 360.  I would have preferred a PS3 copy, but since there's only one day left on the sale, I didn't want to take the chance of there not being a restock, even though I think there will be.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#242 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Borderlands 2 back in stock. Get it before its gone. Grabbed a copy after days of no luck.

#243 Graviex

Graviex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Damn, looks like there's no chance now of having DMC on PS3 come back in stock.. Oh well, maybe next time

Posted Image

#244 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Still deciding if I want to keep MH3U or not...if I didn't already own :wii: MH3 I would definitely grab it, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot added other than Game Pad HUD and the bonus quests/whatever.  I'm just afraid that it will be impossible to find later given its cult status and its proximity to the system launch.

uc.png

#245 Graviex

Graviex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Still deciding if I want to keep MH3U or not...if I didn't already own :wii: MH3 I would definitely grab it, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot added other than Game Pad HUD and the bonus quests/whatever.  I'm just afraid that it will be impossible to find later given its cult status and its proximity to the system launch.

I bought MH3U about a month ago used for $34 and its totally worth it if you like monster hunter.  I put 300+ hours into Tri on the Wii, and I'm still having a lot of fun with MH3U.  Lot of new monsters to fight, subspecies etc, plus its HD!  And if you want, you're able to play the entire game on the gamepad screen, or the tv screen, its pretty cool.  I'd say $20 is an amazing price for the amount of content you get

Posted Image

#246 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Two Best Friends Forever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

How fucked up is it that big name games like God of War Ascension, Gears of War Judgment, Tomb Raider, and Black Ops 2 are still readily available days after they went on sale, but DMC sells out in a matter of nanoseconds?

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#247 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

^I'm sure price is the deciding factor on most of those.  Also this is the first time I know of DmC getting this low. I'm pretty sure all those others have been around this price a few times already.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#248 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

How fucked up is it that big name games like God of War Ascension, Gears of War Judgment, Tomb Raider, and Black Ops 2 are still readily available days after they went on sale, but DMC sells out in a matter of nanoseconds?

Influenced by EBAY_PRICE/GF_SALE_PRICE.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#249 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

Devil May Cry (PS3) is back in stock now.  Go go go!

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#250 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

I just received my ps3 DMC and everything looks great!!

#251 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Devil May Cry (PS3) is back in stock now. Go go go!

Thanks so much!
Posted Image

"Ain't nobody said I couldn't ride that bitch, so I rode that bitch."

#252 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

DMC just came back in stock for PS3! Hurry before it's over!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#253 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Devil May Cry (PS3) is back in stock now.  Go go go!

Thanks pal.  Cancelled my 360 order with a chat rep and ordered the PS3 version instead.   :)

Guess I could have just kept the 360 order too and traded it in to Best Buy, but I have enough BB credit as it is.

#254 EasyEducator

EasyEducator

The Easy Educator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Finally got a DMC PS3. Thanks guys!

Posted Image

#255 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Anytime guys. Good luck!

Thanks pal.  Cancelled my 360 order with a chat rep and ordered the PS3 version instead.   :)

Guess I could have just kept the 360 order too and traded it in to Best Buy, but I have enough BB credit as it is.

Thanks so much!

Investor9872.png

#256 Robotuner

Robotuner

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

One last Wii U restock please! Been checking everyday for Monster Hunter and RE: Revelations and never have any luck  :/

Posted Image

#257 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Finally got a dmc earlier. Been looking everyday since it started. Played it on 360 but wanna own on ps3

#258 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Thank you :) got DMC 

Thinking I should jump on Crysis 3

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#259 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

Pulled out of my cart as I was checking out, I guess I'll be saving money this time around.

#260 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

Got Razors Edge today.  

Mint condition except for the top of the case which has massive gashes (top where case opens).  I figure they use a knife of some sort to open the plastic when they get them.  

Whatever as long as the game works.

I lied.  Disc is dented in like 4 spots -.-  How the F*** do they dent their discs so bad.  ARGHHHH.  I have to stop giving them meh money.

Anyone know how bad of a dent or how many will effect the playing of the disc?  Unlike 360 you cant install to see.

There is about 6 small dents and 1 fairly large one.

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Guardians of the Galaxy   :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#261 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

Just start up the game and play for a few minutes.  A lot of games also have partial mandatory installs, I'm not sure if Razor's Edge does, but if it does and installs correctly and plays correctly for 5-10 minutes, I think you'd be OK.  That is what I do with my chipped discs.

And if you're not happy, send it back.  They're pretty good about refunds.

#262 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Just start up the game and play for a few minutes.  A lot of games also have partial mandatory installs, I'm not sure if Razor's Edge does, but if it does and installs correctly and plays correctly for 5-10 minutes, I think you'd be OK.  That is what I do with my chipped discs.

And if you're not happy, send it back.  They're pretty good about refunds.

True true.

But then im always afraid theyll send me one with chips on the disc plus the case will be destroyed lol

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#263 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

True true.

But then im always afraid theyll send me one with chips on the disc plus the case will be destroyed lol

Don't buy from Gamefly, pay what ever Amazon, GameStop or Best Buy are charging.

Boom... Problem solved!

#264 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

Don't buy from Gamefly, pay what ever Amazon, GameStop or Best Buy are charging.

Boom... Problem solved!

35.98 vs 14

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#265 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

True true.

They don't do exchanges, only refunds.

Got my DMC today, had some of the worst scratches I've seen on a PS3 disc, but I'm confident it will play fine.

#266 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

They don't do exchanges, only refunds.

Got my DMC today, had some of the worst scratches I've seen on a PS3 disc, but I'm confident it will play fine.

Yea but NG is still 14$ right now ;)

Hope my DMC comes in good condition tomorrow. Still boggles my mind how discs get dents and chips. They should check their product after every rental to make sure the renters don't destroy them.

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#267 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

35.98 vs 14

Now you know the price of chipped disc vs ones that are not, small price we have to pay.

#268 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Now you know the price of chipped disc vs ones that are not, small price we have to pay.

You sly devil you ;)

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#269 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Wholly crap!  I just got my PS3 version of Borderlands 2 in from the Pittsburgh distribution center, and along with 7 to 8 chips on the outer edge, is a big, hugh one. 

Is there a way that I can upload a few pictures onto a free webpage, and then post the URL here for anyone who's interested to see?  I have about 7 pictures or so on my album here, but those pictures were downsized dramatically to the specifications on here. 

Investor9872.png

#270 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Yea but NG is still 14$ right now ;)

Hope my DMC comes in good condition tomorrow. Still boggles my mind how discs get dents and chips. They should check their product after every rental to make sure the renters don't destroy them.

NG has the PS3 version for $14? It's showing $20 now, did they up the price?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png