Photo
- - - - -

Playstation 4 or XBOX One Controller 59.99 w/$10 gift card Newegg.com

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 srac84

srac84

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey guys if you're going to order a ps4 or xbox one and need another controller this is a pretty good deal. Either one comes with a $10 gift card and ships free with the free super saver option. Plus.. you can cancel at anytime before the item is released if a better deal comes up.

PS4 Controller:

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879261431

XBOX One Controller:

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874103336

#2 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for posting. Now I'll have 3 controllers available at launch. 

#3 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Can't imagine there is a better deal for extra controllers; I have one pre-ordered at GS but I'd say this trumps it.

Posted Image

#4 Jaashuaa

Jaashuaa

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

If my gs controller wasn't paid for with credit, I'd jump on this.

518815.png

#5 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Waiting the Magma Red and Wave Blue DS4. Curses why won't they be available sooner!

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#6 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Picked up a PS4 one on the off-chance that there's a game that supports local co-op next generation.

#7 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Does it work on the one with the play and charge kit?

#8 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

This is extremely tempting, though Killer Instinct is the only local multiplayer I will own on the XB1 for a while I bet until they release something with local co-op hah

So within the minute of posting this I already convinced myself that I needed an extra.. though the release date on the XB1 controller says 11/30 which worries me.. I would like to get it that Friday if at all possible, the 22nd and yet I worry with this it wont be until at least a week after release!

Any insight?

#9 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Looks like a descent deal.  Don't buy much from newegg but its better than nothing and I plan to play the marvel lego game with my son.  In for a xb1.  Thanks, op.

Posted Image

#10 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

That PS4 controller feels great once you get your hands on it. I played a few PS4 demos at PAX and it's a good improvement over the already nice Dualshock controller.

#11 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

This is extremely tempting, though Killer Instinct is the only local multiplayer I will own on the XB1 for a while I bet until they release something with local co-op hah

So within the minute of posting this I already convinced myself that I needed an extra.. though the release date on the XB1 controller says 11/30 which worries me.. I would like to get it that Friday if at all possible, the 22nd and yet I worry with this it wont be until at least a week after release!

Any insight?

My suggestion would be..they haven't updated the release date yet since Microsoft recently adjusted the date. Just order it, you can always cancel later if they don't change the date.