Missing XBL content? Chronicles of Mystara

gaypunk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Does anyone know what's up with XBL? I am trying to download Dungeons & Dragons - Chronicles of Mystara, a recent game. I can't find it when searching xbox.com, and the google link is broken.

Do you guys think they pulled the game, or is the reorganization just breaking the option to buy it for the time being?

Apparently the Xbox Live service is completely broken at the moment. Somebody mentioned the inability to buy Blood Dragon and Gunslinger. I tried as well already having the demoes for both games stored on my hard drive and was unable to buy them as well.

Hopefully it's fixed quick. Hoping this downtime means that the website will finally work again for purchases, but we'll see.

Thank you so much, I was having problems finding any info. Funny enough, I was also trying to buy blood dragon :(

Apparently the Xbox Live service is completely broken at the moment. Somebody mentioned the inability to buy Blood Dragon and Gunslinger. I tried as well already having the demoes for both games stored on my hard drive and was unable to buy them as well.

Hopefully it's fixed quick. Hoping this downtime means that the website will finally work again for purchases, but we'll see.

bread's done
Back