gamefly pc

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

I just got an email about my Mafia II key. I ordered Bioshock Infinite on Sept. 16.

STEAM | XBL | PSN | MY BACKLOG

#62 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

I just got an email about my Mafia II key. I ordered Bioshock Infinite on Sept. 16.

Got mine too.

#63 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

Got My Mafia 2 today, you all should get yours soon!

Posted Image

#64 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

Got mine as well

#65 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

Any of you get hit with an 'order under review' thing when you went to redeem your free Mafia II copy? I did, and this is the email I just received:

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, MondayFriday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST.

If there is a time that works best for you, please let us know and we would be more than happy to reach out to you to authorize this order so you can start enjoying the game!

We look forward to assisting you.

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team

Slightly annoyed, but I'm not really invested in getting this game soon, anyway.

#66 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

I got my Mafia 2 Coupon too. I got the X-Com game for $1.50 :D

#67 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, Monday –Friday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST

If there is a time that works best for you, please let us know and we would be more than happy to reach out to you to authorize this order so you can start enjoying the game! 

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team 

:/

I dident need to do this when I ordered X-Com few days back. I am also a Gamefly member for almost a year. 

#68 muhnkee

muhnkee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

Me too:

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, Monday –Friday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team 

They sure didn't mind taking my $40 for other purchases 30 seconds before I got Mafia II. At least they have 4 convenient hours of phone support in the middle of the work day...

#69 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Did you guys who have had trouble getting your Mafia 2 redeemed use a Smartphone to try and get code? It seems if you use a phone to view your PC account it causes problems for GF.

Posted Image

#70 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

I redeemed mine from my desktop, so it's nothing to do with a phone issue. Like I said, I'm not too worried about it, but it looks like it's a common issue (judging from the replies after mine).

#71 tcbys

tcbys

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Did you guys who have had trouble getting your Mafia 2 redeemed use a Smartphone to try and get code? It seems if you use a phone to view your PC account it causes problems for GF.

No I redeemed the coupon from the website on my Desktop.