Last call for chance to win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

randomdud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Hey folks!

Here's a contest to win a signed copy of Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Some pictures added now! 

What is Extra Life?

- It's a charity event where gamers all around the world pledge to complete a 24-hour gaming marathon. All the proceeds from donations go to hospitals that are part of the Children's Miracle Network. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals funds are often used to purchase equipment and pay for uncompensated care, all in support of our mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
- Each participant gets to choose the hospital of their choice. Mine, for example, was Children's Hospital of Atlanta, GA for several years. 

Edit: It's not letting me post my pictures or even links to them for some reason, so for now I'm going to leave the link to my Flickr photostream so everyone can go view the most recent uploads to see the signed copies (you'll need to remove the spaces). I'll fix it later if it lets me. 

Photostream -  http://www.  flickr.com/photos/57645727@N05/

9741579045_08e7c35657_o.png

9743706722_2ec36a57b3_o.png

But first off, I have to give a huge thank you to all the employees of Tripwire Interactive for donating these signed copies for charity. I love all of you so, so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures have been added now. I think Flickr was having some issues yesterday with their servers.

Also, added some clarifications in certain sections after I had a few comments on other forums. They are bolded and italicized in the text copied below.

Important: Please note: it's not required to post in the thread, which is why I only said please, but it makes my life a lot easier when calculating total amounts. Another option I should mention is putting a message when donating like "Donating for chance to win a RO2 copy! What forum are you on? User ID on the forum or email to contact you at for prizes."

If you are one of the top 6 donors during this contest period, you will win one of the signed copies. 

Additionally, if you choose to share this contest publicly via any social media (examples include Twitter, Facebook, etc.), you can earn 2 entries out of your max 10 for free. I will require a link to verify the social media entries.

Received my first donation for this contest from the [50pc.] clan on the Tripwire Interactive forums.  They put me well over my goal, so here's hoping we manage to break our Team goal!

No one else wants some fricking awesome, signed memorabilia!? I know someone out there would love to add one to their collection!

$5 Donated! Sir Leo here
Congrats on joining the cause. :) Hopefully you have a fun time during your marathon!

Let's see games and charity, what's not to like. Count me in.
I seriously don't get why videogame related charities haven't become more popular and influential. Well, at least every year more and more gamers will band together, so people get the help and necessities every person deserves while having fun. The win-win combo! :D

bread's done
Back