Photo
- - - - -

Last call for chance to win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

tripwire interactive kf ro2 contest charity extra life giveaway donation raffle red orchestra 2 collectors signed

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hey folks!

Here's a contest to win a signed copy of Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Some pictures added now! 

What is Extra Life?

- It's a charity event where gamers all around the world pledge to complete a 24-hour gaming marathon. All the proceeds from donations go to hospitals that are part of the Children's Miracle Network. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals funds are often used to purchase equipment and pay for uncompensated care, all in support of our mission to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
- Each participant gets to choose the hospital of their choice. Mine, for example, was Children's Hospital of Atlanta, GA for several years. 

Edit: It's not letting me post my pictures or even links to them for some reason, so for now I'm going to leave the link to my Flickr photostream so everyone can go view the most recent uploads to see the signed copies (you'll need to remove the spaces). I'll fix it later if it lets me. 

Photostream -  http://www.  flickr.com/photos/57645727@N05/

9741579045_08e7c35657_o.png

9743706722_2ec36a57b3_o.png

But first off, I have to give a huge thank you to all the employees of Tripwire Interactive for donating these signed copies for charity. I love all of you so, so much. <3

Rules/How to Win:

Since Tripwire was kind enough to donate 12 copies of the game, there will be two different ways to win.

Important: You do not have to donate to Obsidian Spire’s campaign, but if you choose to donate to another member of Team CAG please put that in the forum post as well so I can check the amounts properly when I’m figuring out the winners.  Please note: it's not required to post in the thread, which is why I only said please, but it makes my life a lot easier when calculating total amounts. Another option I should mention is putting a message when donating like "Donating for chance to win a RO2 copy! What forum are you on? User ID on the forum or email to contact you at for prizes."

The deadline for donating will be: September 30, 2013 10 PM EST

Basic structure: 6 copies for top donors, 6 purely raffle copies

1st method: 6 Top Donors

If you are one of the top 6 donors during this contest period, you will win one of the signed copies. Once you’ve donated, please come back to this thread and post. Let me know what sort of other prizes, games, etc. would make you interested in donating to help charity! If two or more people have donated the same overall amounts, I will use random.org to determine the winner and this essentially becomes a raffle.

2nd method: 6 Raffle Copies

All other donors will be entered to win one of the 6 remaining copies so long as they meet the minimum donation amount. It is a $1 minimum to enter for the raffle, but you can earn up to 10 raffle entries by donating a total amount of $10. Basically, each dollar = 1 entry. Additionally, if you choose to share this contest publicly via any social media (examples include Twitter, Facebook, etc.), you can earn 2 entries out of your max 10 for free. I will require a link to verify the social media entries.

Addendum: All the donors who do not win a copy of Red Orchestra 2 will get the chance to pick a single item out of my Steam Inventory and other stockpiled purchases.

Link to spreadsheet of the other possible prizes:

https://docs.google....Z3c&usp=sharing

Donation pages for Team CAG below! www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=10495

Again, the winners will be determined: September 30, 2013 10 PM EST

So you have a little over 2 weeks. I wish you all luck!   :D

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#2 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Pictures have been added now. I think Flickr was having some issues yesterday with their servers.

Also, added some clarifications in certain sections after I had a few comments on other forums. They are bolded and italicized in the text copied below.

Important: Please note: it's not required to post in the thread, which is why I only said please, but it makes my life a lot easier when calculating total amounts. Another option I should mention is putting a message when donating like "Donating for chance to win a RO2 copy! What forum are you on? User ID on the forum or email to contact you at for prizes."

If you are one of the top 6 donors during this contest period, you will win one of the signed copies. 

Additionally, if you choose to share this contest publicly via any social media (examples include Twitter, Facebook, etc.), you can earn 2 entries out of your max 10 for free. I will require a link to verify the social media entries.

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

#3 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Received my first donation for this contest from the [50pc.] clan on the Tripwire Interactive forums.  They put me well over my goal, so here's hoping we manage to break our Team goal!

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#4 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Still have around 8-9 days for donations. 11 more copies are unclaimed at this point!

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#5 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

No one else wants some fricking awesome, signed memorabilia!? I know someone out there would love to add one to their collection!

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#6 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Let's see games and charity, what's not to like. Count me in.
"No Gods or Kings, only Man."

#7 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

$5 Donated! Sir Leo here

#8 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

$5 Donated! Sir Leo here

Congrats on joining the cause. :)  Hopefully you have a fun time during your marathon!

Let's see games and charity, what's not to like. Count me in.

I seriously don't get why videogame related charities haven't become more popular and influential. Well, at least every year more and more gamers will band together, so people get the help and necessities every person deserves while having fun. The win-win combo! :D

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

#9 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

Come on everyone, donate to a good cause.
"No Gods or Kings, only Man."

#10 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

Pretty much last call now. I think I will extend the time limit to midnight since I still have several copies unclaimed.

jybOVvmATuEqX.png