Replacement Madden NFL 25 Case?

Meezah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Would anyone know where I can purchase a replacement case and manual for Madden NFL 25 (360 ver)?. I've checked ebay and the only ones available are disc included (reg price). I already have the game/disc and just want to replace the manual/case. Thank you for any help.

that would work too except I accidentally poured liquid on the case/manual. That's why I'm interested in getting a whole new case/manual. I like to return things to their previous condition if I can and it's my fault, and it definitely was lol.

I'd be happy to pay for the sleeve and the manual and use my own case though for sure. Any ideas?

Posted up there thank you for the suggestion. Someone pmsg'd me a bit ago but I unfortunately didn't get back to them fast enough they seem to be gone (for now) hopefully they return or someone else can help out!

Mask-Air-Raid responded back and was kind enough to sell me his case. I really appreciate it! Will follow-up once received, hopefully can find a manual in that time as well!

It arrived (insanely fast shipping), Perfect condition! Thank you very verrrry much Mask-Air-Raid!

Now to find the manual. I've checked Bre, Gamerecyclery and others, no luck just yet but definitely closer than I was before!!

No problem. I just don't use caps in my name. I sent you the one I got from Amazon.com. I don't remember removing anything from it and Madden has online manuals, so it should be complete.

Yeah, I just checked my 360 Madden case that I bought on release day. The game never came with a manual. However, there is an in-game manual to read. It seems like you push the Back button to bring it up.

hah well no wonder I couldn't find it. In that case I got an even more awesome hookup, thanks again mask-air-raid (sorry on caps). I guess this thread is closed then! :)

bread's done
Back