Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Ni No Kuni- $19.99

Far Cry 3- $19.99
Assassin's Creed 3- $19.99
Bioshock Infinite- $29.99
BLOPS 2- $39.99
Buy 2 ITunes/App Store cards get $10 off

XBox 360 E 250 GB system- $250

Not sure if used prices dropped in conjunction with these new prices or not.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#2 zyk

zyk

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hmm. Maybe the new MSRP soon?

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Watch_Dogs

#3 illmatic

illmatic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

I think those are new MSRPs. Ni No Kuni dropped to 20 on the Playstation Store.

#4 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

If only Tales of Graces was that cheap, I hate seeing the $44.99 used price at gamestop

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hmm, so Ni No Kuni used would be about $13 or so with the birthday coupon.  Might finally be time.

#6 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

holding out for that $10 farcry3 ... seems like it will be within range soon!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#7 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

meh im holding out on till black friday. i paid off the x1 with bf4 and the extra controller with kit, now i just gotta pay ghost and dead rising 3. anyone know if bf4 might be on sale on black friday for the x1 cause im thinking of cancelling it and just get it on black friday instead.

#8 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

meh im holding out on till black friday. i paid off the x1 with bf4 and the extra controller with kit, now i just gotta pay ghost and dead rising 3. anyone know if bf4 might be on sale on black friday for the x1 cause im thinking of cancelling it and just get it on black friday instead.

Unlikely, but you never know. The only games that I think have a chance at being on sale on Black Friday are Ryse, AC4, and DR3.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#9 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Any word if Far Cry 3 will have GOTY/Complete Edition in the future?

Posted Image

#10 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Any word if Far Cry 3 will have GOTY/Complete Edition in the future?

What for? What addons are out there? Blood Dragon is standalone.

#11 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

If only Tales of Graces was that cheap, I hate seeing the $44.99 used price at gamestop

If it helps it's currently $34 new shipped from estarland.com

#12 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

Well BF3 launched on Oct 25th and it didn't have a decent sale until the new year's day sales.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#13 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Well BF3 launched on Oct 25th and it didn't have a decent sale until the new year's day sales.

Sorry, but wasn't it $30 to $40 on Black Friday, about a month after its release?  I remember being disappointed that I had pre-ordered when I could've saved $20+ waiting a few more weeks as I was busy with other games at the time, too.

Of course, this year, with the XB1 releasing one week before BF, idk if the XB1 version will be on sale...

#14 JYabbz

JYabbz

LFT.HVY.TK.MLTI.URDA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

Thanks did not know that.

Posted Image

#15 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

It's through Sept. 24 sorry I can't edit the thread title anymore.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#16 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

That's pretty funny cause I remember getting it for $28 on Black Friday last year at Walmart and Black Friday is absolutely before New Year's.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#17 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yeah, but Battlefield 3 came out 2 years ago, so it went on sale for it's second black friday, and that was the premium version as well, it wasn't on sale on the black friday a month after it came out originally

659629.png?68329996

#18 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Yeah, but Battlefield 3 came out 2 years ago, so it went on sale for it's second black friday, and that was the premium version as well, it wasn't on sale on the black friday a month after it came out originally

You're right, it was 2 years ago at BF it had the $28 sale. I remember getting it and a couple other games.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#19 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Huh, yeah guess it was 28 on sale then for the standard, and then the premium was on sale last year, that's crazy, at least the ads should be out before the new systems in the off chance some of the games for them do actually go on sale, does anyone remember if any 360 games were on sale BF the year that launched? Since the X1 is on the same date this year

659629.png?68329996

#20 Ravensfan93

Ravensfan93

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

If it helps it's currently $34 new shipped from estarland.com

Which is a great deal. If you have any desire to play a JRPG, or just a long game in general, get it.

#21 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

I wonder if the $10 off 2 iTunes cards apply to the $15 cards (They show the $25 cards in the ad)...  that would be $10 off $30 in cards which is an above average sale.

#22 soxxx

soxxx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

Huh, yeah guess it was 28 on sale then for the standard, and then the premium was on sale last year, that's crazy, at least the ads should be out before the new systems in the off chance some of the games for them do actually go on sale, does anyone remember if any 360 games were on sale BF the year that launched? Since the X1 is on the same date this year

This is what I want to know, history tells us that we don't see ANY deals for games for consoles that just launched. The Wii and PS3 had 0 deals for games, last year the Wii U had none.

The interesting thing is that say we do see BF4 for PS3/360 for $30. We could actually buy that version and then do the digital upgrade for $10. I know bestbuy and gamestop are doing those programs. I know PSN is to digitally. In turn this would actually force retailers to do PS4 and XB1 deals anyway in order to match PS3+360 games +$10 upgrade.

I plan on buying BF4 with my PS4, but if I can snag Madden or COD at black friday for $30 or $40, I will do that.

#23 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

I linked to a BF article in my post above (and quoted below).  BF3 came out in Oct 2011.  During Black Friday 2011, it was on sale at various places from $30-40.  So, yes, it was on sale the same Black Friday in which it came out, almost exactly one month after it's release.

I'm going to buy BF4 on Black Friday.  Not spending twice the amount of money when I can pay just half.

Sorry, but wasn't it $30 to $40 on Black Friday, about a month after its release?  I remember being disappointed that I had pre-ordered when I could've saved $20+ waiting a few more weeks as I was busy with other games at the time, too.

Of course, this year, with the XB1 releasing one week before BF, idk if the XB1 version will be on sale...

#24 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Most video game manufacturers will drop the price of a game 3 weeks after launch in order to "boost" their first month sales figures.  It would make sense that BF4 would drop around black Friday with a launch date in late October (same with AC4).    If you can wait those few weeks to play the game i think it would be a safe bet there will be some good sales on those 2 games.

#25 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

And its AWESOME. I just finished it today and want MORE.

#26 KidSqueek

KidSqueek

Hero of Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

The closer we are getting to the new console launch, the cheaper the current gen games are getting.

#27 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

scored a ni no kuni steel book for 18, I'm cool with it

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

That's pretty funny cause I remember getting it for $28 on Black Friday last year at Walmart and Black Friday is absolutely before New Year's.

Yeah, I checked my order date and it was black Friday.  Don't know why I was thinking new years.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#29 rudy6799

rudy6799

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

I wonder if the $10 off 2 iTunes cards apply to the $15 cards (They show the $25 cards in the ad)... that would be $10 off $30 in cards which is an above average sale.

. Only the $25 ones are

#30 paulwekiva

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

This is what I want to know, history tells us that we don't see ANY deals for games for consoles that just launched. The Wii and PS3 had 0 deals for games, last year the Wii U had none.

There were definitely deals on Wii-U games at launch.