Money Cars SWTOR GTA$

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

#511 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out I don't think my account is banned I'll check on my other xbox

#512 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out

you pay msrp for a gears of war console? so what you going to play your games on now? ps3?

#513 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

yes

nobody else reporting on it I must have been lucky

#514 weevles

weevles

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out I don't think my account is banned I'll check on my other xbox

omg so that's who that GAF thread was talking about.  I didn't even look at it...I just saw the thread title and was like, yeah good for you fuckin' pirate.  lol nah sorry to hear about that bro.  

#515 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

nah its all good I have an extra xbox

#516 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

looks like my account isn't banned phew (yet :( )

#517 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

looks like my account isn't banned phew (yet :( )

how many xbox 360s do you own? finally got froza horizon for $10 by pming bestbuy. going to see what all the hype is all about

#518 weevles

weevles

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors.  Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways.  I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.  

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.  Fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

#519 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors.  Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways.  I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.  

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.  Fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

thats why i ain't getting an xbone, they are bound to bring back their original drm-restricted plan. once they get a sizable user-base, they will just implement the always online-drm check. Look how quickly/easily they took that out from their initial announcement at E3.

#520 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.   Fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

Yeah its kinda dumb seeing as no one got banned for an hungarian account. I don't even remember the pw so I lost out on those games >_<

ah whatever I'm over it

#521 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

ill make a thread

#522 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Be professional about this dawg

http://www.cheapassg...ox-for-50-back/

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Money, Cars, SWTOR, GTA$