Money Cars SWTOR GTA$

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

#31 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Maybe spiderman 2099 and doc ock spider man will be sent into miles' spider world.

I'm really like battle of the atom dawg and why is there a blue wolverine in the next issue of x-men?

I'm guessing Wolverine and Mystique had a kid that we don't know about? He looks like Jimmy Howlette from the Ultimate U.

#32 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Whoa, icebeast up in this GGT.  Also I agree. I just can't bring myself to have any interest in GTAV (even as someone that liked GTAIV a decent amount), but I'm totally looking forward to playing SR4 at some point. I really love SR3, but I still haven't beaten the campaign, so I'm not in any rush to get SR4 just yet.

#33 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

I love everything in SRIV. It's SR3 to the max.

#34 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

SRIV The Full Package for $7.50 and I'll bite.

GTAV still $5. 

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#35 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Also Bioshit Infinite picked up now that I can saw off people's heads. Shooting mechanics are better than BS1's, but still not great. 

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#36 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

F2P single player SoulCalibur for PS3. Sophitia's back. Why.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#37 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

So Monster Hunter is $20 on the eShop. How good is the game compared to the demo? I thought the demo was shit. :l

#38 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

So Monster Hunter is $20 on the eShop. How good is the game compared to the demo? I thought the demo was shit. :l

The games only the bestest out on the system :o, it has giant bosses! and crafting, and lots of armors/weapons/accessories! So fun!

659629.png?68329996

#39 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Demo tells you almost nothing. The game will give you more to go on, but if you want to get into that game you should just hit the forums and wikis.

Game's got a definite curve, but it's a good challenge and a lot of fun. I'd recommend a Circle Pad Pro if you're going 3DS. Plenty of people can play without, but I am not one of them.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#40 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

SRIV The Full Package for $7.50 and I'll bite.

GTAV still $5.

You could have done the Humble Indie Bundle Deep Silver version a few months back for $5.50 on PC.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#41 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Don't know if you talked about it in the previous thread but Phoenix Wright 5 comes out Oct. 24 on E-Shop for $30.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#42 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Also Capcom is down to only having about $150M in the bank, running at dangerously low levels.

42869.png

#43 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Don't know if you talked about it in the previous thread but Phoenix Wright 5 comes out Oct. 24 on E-Shop for $30.

Finally.

Wish it was sooner.

And GTAV is still good. Better than the other boring GTA games.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#44 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Also Capcom is down to only having about $150M in the bank, running at dangerously low levels.

i think we talked about that. My stance still stands as long as the releases castlevania lrod of the shadows 2. i could care what else happens to them afterwards.

#45 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

whoknows, will be playing gta v online, once it launches on october 1st? you got gta v on ps3 , right?

#46 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

i think we talked about that. My stance still stands as long as the releases castlevania lrod of the shadows 2. i could care what else happens to them afterwards.

what?

#47 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

whoknows, will be playing gta v online, once it launches on october 1st? you got gta v on ps3 , right?

Yes and yes.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#48 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Monster Hunter 4 numbers say they'll be fine as long as they focus on their franchises like that, which actually sell :P

659629.png?68329996

#49 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Castlevania is Konami.

42869.png

#50 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

All these haters hating on GTAV and they haven't even played it.

Trevor might be the best character in any game ever. Superbly written and voice acted.

Also, gunnm you should check out Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Only Spidey book I read, despite it have almost nothing to do with any Spider-Man.

Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#51 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Also Bioshit Infinite picked up now that I can saw off people's heads. Shooting mechanics are better than BS1's, but still not great.

I thought it was solid. I mostly stuck with the machine gun and sniper rifle.

I liked the gunplay better than the first two games for sure, just didn't match the atmosphere of those, or the story of the first.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#52 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

GTAV GOTY for sure. 

#53 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

GTAV GOTY for sure. 

then you should buy it now .

#54 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Already did. 

#55 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Monster Hunter 4 numbers say they'll be fine as long as they focus on their franchises like that, which actually sell :P

Just remember kids.  Sales != quality.

F2P single player SoulCalibur for PS3. Sophitia's back. Why.

People apparently love her?  I think she's the one that is making a cameo in WO3Ultimate.

Based on my experience with MHFU on PSP/Vita, that's entirely accurate.

Castlevania is Konami.

I'm pretty sure it's Capcom.  Haven't you ever heard of the Capcom code?  Up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-select-start... 

#56 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

ukQfxEI.png

#57 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

this is for toys r'us lovers/shoppers , Apply code FRIENDS20 for 20% off your entire order. Works on XB1 and PS4 Pre-Order games. Free Shipping too on select games. for more info: http://www.cheapassg...code-friends20/ only works on games

#58 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

ukQfxEI.png

did you ps3 died?

#59 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Nope, just wanted another one. 

#60 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Nope, just wanted another one. 

LOL, i guess you have too much money from all the work you did over the summer. gotta spend it on something