Looking for Minecraft PC

DomPaolo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
591 (100%)
Hey all,

I'm looking for a cheap deal on Minecraft for the PC. Whether one of you have a code for it that will sell it cheaper than retail, or if you know of a retail store that may have the codes on sale or have coupons that would work. Just don't want to pay the full $26.50. Any help would be appreciated, fellow CAGs!

You might as well just get it for retail price man trust me. It's never on sale. The cheapest you can get it is on ebay for like 7-15$. But even then they tell you to not change the password and they can recover the account by email whenever they desire. Plus, you get stuck with a name your probably don't like.

I went through the same thing. Just buy it for yourself, it's a great investment. Plus you'll be supporting the developers which work very hard to improve and update the game whenever they can. Good luck.

Some stores carry cards with a code to activate minecraft. Best buy is one of them although there will most likely be tax but if you happen to have a gift card or rewards zone certs then it is helpful. http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=6575533&pid=1218759754430

Yep only way to get it is buying direct from Mojang's site or getting the cards at WM, Target, BB, or Gamestop.

Some of the locations sell a double pack card for $50 so you could go in with a friend or sell the extra code but that will only save you at best $2.

bread's done
Back