[eShop] - 3 Days Only: 3DS & WiiU Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 50% off (and a couple smaller deals)

Alexisonfire

CAGiversary!
A quick, but awesome deal on the Wii U & 3DS eShop.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - 3DS - $19.99 - Ends Sept. 22nd
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Wii U - $29.99 - Ends Sept. 22nd
Toki Tori 2+ - Wii U - $8.99 - Ends Sept. 28th
Chasing Aurora - Wii U - $4.99 - Ends Oct. 3rd

Quick note: I have a 8GB Wii U and I am unable to buy MH3U on my Wii U until I get some sorty of external storage to put it on. Why I can't buy it now and figure out the downloading later is beyond me.

A quick, but awesome deal on the Wii U & 3DS eShop.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - 3DS - $19.99 - Ends Sept. 22nd
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Wii U - $29.99 - Ends Sept. 22nd
Toki Tori 2+ - Wii U - $8.99 - Ends Sept. 28th
Chasing Aurora - Wii U - $4.99 - Ends Oct. 3rd

Quick note: I have a 8GB Wii U and I am unable to buy MH3U on my Wii U until I get some sorty of external storage to put it on. Why I can't buy it now and figure out the downloading later is beyond me.
I'd rather have the retail edition of it, anyway, and I won't pay more than $29.99 for that. Waiting patiently. :)

Bah missed this sale by 3 minutes... Had the game in my cart for 19.99 after I entered my CC info it was after 12 PM EST and the order processed with an error. It advised me I should restart my 3DS and try again, when I came back the game was 39.99 again and 22.59 had been added to my wallet. So I got Steamworld Dig instead... but really who ends a sale at noon on a Sunday?

D= I don't feel good for getting my Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle for 60$ (3ds and Wii U)...

Yes it's a physical copy...

Yes I got it early...

But.........................................................

The deals I miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back