Fry's video game clearance thread

I finally move near a Frys... and there's nothing available near me. Injustice CE, Ratchet/DS3 combo, etc. are all OoS. 

It seems Best Buy sells neither Inversion or Risen 2 online (only used copies) so there goes that. Oh well, nothing really that stands out for me anyway.

My Frys has the Injustice Collectors Edition (360) in stock...

I already own it but like I want to buy another at that great price!

That Rockstar Games collection for $25 seems like a deal to me.

Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA: Complete, Episodes from Liberty City, and LA Noire.

I'm not buying in on anything though no Fry's near me

If any of you try to PM OOS games at Best Buy I don't want to ever read a complaint from you in any BB thread when they tighten up their PM policies and deny you on something quasi legitimate in the future.

Wasn't there an old Fry's clearance thread before?  I think Squarehard used to keep that one up, but good to see it get some recognition again.  Hopefully with the new consoles coming around, they will start to clear out the 360 and PS3 sections (my local already has the Wii section down to a minimum).

what stores still carry catherine? I wanted a 360 version but cant find one anywhere. BBY doesn't have it anymore, nor target. My frys is out too

booo.

I need a ps3 controller.

I ordered the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection with Charcoal Black Controller for pickup

but got an item is not stock email.

oh well....

Paid $45 for MGS Collection and I still haven't even unwrapped it, smh.

Apparently they have Injustice God Among Us CE for $35, it doesn't specifically say it is the "Collectors Edition" but the UPC apparently labels it as such, along with the picture that is shown before you actually click on the product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did an in-store pickup for Aliens Colonial Marines CE. I hope it's not damaged. I've heard a lot of bad things about the quality of the goodies and they are all I'm after. Already locked in a trade at Amazon since I already have the game itself. Net cost to me will end up being ~$10. Statue should be worth that as long as it is intact.

Wanted the PS Eye with Book of Spells but the $9 shipping kills the deal and there's no one I can pick it up from in town. Ah well. I'll get that camera eventually...

Tempted by Inversion and maybe Risen 2 Dark Waters, any opinions?
Risen 2 is terrible so if you like playing bad games, play it. This is coming from someone who played it and while I had fun, ( because I play almost any game) It is very tough to recommend. For $10 on the Xbox 360, I would say is a low risk. $20 for the ps3, not worth it. I got mine from gamefly (perfect condition) for $12.99 for the ps3 so I am sure you can find it for less than $20

what stores still carry catherine? I wanted a 360 version but cant find one anywhere. BBY doesn't have it anymore, nor target. My frys is out too
Yeah. It said it was in stock when I placed my order, but as soon as I actually completed the order it declined it due to no stock. Oh well.

the store in Austin had nothing of what I wanted...Mainly Catherine and Lollypop Chainsaw....and starhawk.

I did get the Sony Pulse Elite's for $99

:bouncy:

the store in Austin had nothing of what I wanted...Mainly Catherine and Lollypop Chainsaw....and starhawk.

I did get the Sony Pulse Elite's for $99

:bouncy:
the pulse elites are very fragile they tend to break by the ear cups you may want to look at the wireless pdp afterglows they got great reviews

As a side note...the lady who rung me up gave me a look of disapproval when I picked up my copy of Catherine. lol
You should have brought up a bunch of items from the adults only section, maybe even asked for her recommendation.

Last edited by a moderator:
just out of curiousity, does your frys employees are mostly indian (india). ive been to several frys in norcal and couple socal and all been greated by mostly indian. no racism intended.

Anyone have a general idea on how long they do sales for? 

I see they got the 3DS XL marked down to $179 but won't be able to order one til next weekend. Why oh Why do I keep missing the mark downs for this damn thing!

BB policy says frys.com so that should be good enough for you to get a PM at the store. They can't argue with that.

I thought they didnt price match Fry's online but I guess so :D

Might still wait for MGS Collection for Black Friday

bread's done
Back