Photo
- - - - -

Things that annoy you xD

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 wuulee

wuulee

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

Everyone needs to say something new each time. Bet we can get a few laughs =). Sorry if silly haha.

People that use their turn signal, when they aren't planning to until some random area. Kind of pointless when you have to guess when your behind them lol.

629833.png

#2 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

When people use "xD".

Emoney244.png

FACSHtO.png

RIP Video games 

#3 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Being bombarded with questions when I first step foot in the door to work. JFC can't you give me a minute to get situated

As a tech, "it was working fine before you got here." No, it wasn't working fine, that's why you are paying me to be here.

Or, "after you left xxx doesn't work" and you can just clearly look at the phone/PC and tell they dropped it or spilled something on it in the interim. Or they try to insinuate you put the virus on the PC, shall we look at your browsing history? (I don't mind people who get viruses every week, just don't blame me for that shit)

#4 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Most of my annoyances have to do with drivers. People who honk at you as soon as the light turns green, people who pass me for absolutely no advantage, drivers who camp for parking spots, people driving big SUVs who have no clue how to drive (99% of the time a  woman on the phone)

Non-driving related: People who interrupt. If it's a boss or higher-up I say nothing, anyone else I flat out call them out on it. 

#5 wuulee

wuulee

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

When people use "xD".

I figured this would be the first reply. Thanks for not adding anything.

629833.png

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

people who try to argue that it's ok to return shit you bought from another store to walmart.  stupid and shady.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

When people ask "Do You Work Here". No, I don't. I'm just wearing an employee's clothes and a name badge as some sort of joke.

card.png

#8 BetterToGive

BetterToGive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

People driving who don't know how to drive.  They think they can come to a complete stop on the road and people should just go around them or stop behind them.  People who block the intersections when there's nowhere for them to go and just cause more traffic jams.  Mostly all the idiot drivers I see.

Also Ebay and USPS.

#9 wuulee

wuulee

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

awesome. some interesting stuff i didnt even realize annoyed me too lol

629833.png

#10 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Bi polar people. Not medically bi-polar, I guess you have an excuse there...I guess...but emotionally, weirdly bi-polar people for no reason. Fine one day, angry the next, and I'm clueless the whole time.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#11 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

When people say I "should of" done this instead of saying "should have". Most language errors I don't mind, but that one bugs me for some reason!

#12 zyk

zyk

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Bad group members in school. Seriously, how are you going to make it in the world if you can't even contribute to a stupid group project. 

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#13 bilbobagins3

bilbobagins3

HHH Buries Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

I cannot stand people who use self checkouts at stores and clearly have almost no idea how to use them. I also can't stand people who go thought them with items that clearly are simply not good self checkout choices, like alcohol, some medications, and pretty much any produce item that requires weighing. I don't go completely apeshit until they then go and pay with a personal check. Seriously, WTF, it's 2013 get a damn debit card and save your personal checks for the DMV as they seem to be in the Stone Age and won't take a card of any kind.

#14 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

This i

Most of my annoyances have to do with drivers. People who honk at you as soon as the light turns green,

This is really common in DC, if you don't take off the first .25 seconds of the light. When someone does this douche shit, I will go that much slower just to piss them off, lol. (it's not like you're going anywhere anyways, I know the timing of all the major roads I drive on in Washington DC. Unless you are going to go 75 in a 30, most of the lights are timed so you are not making it past a certain point without hitting the red)

#15 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

I dislike when I walk around my neighborhood and people feel the need to ask if I live around there. I've always found that extremely off putting, but that could just be that I've lived out in the country all my life and just aren't used to city folk ways.

#16 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

When people ask "Do You Work Here". No, I don't. I'm just wearing an employee's clothes and a name badge as some sort of joke.

Yep...get that all the time when I worked at Kmart, Target and Radio Shack.......

and I still get that when I am buying a bunch of items at Best Buy and Walmart.  Customers think because I have an number of items in my hand that I am an employee...........ummm...so everyone who shops at walmart who has more than one item in their cart is an employee and everyone who has only one item is a customer....hmmm...

Whenever I need to ask a question to a supervisor or another co-worker and either they are busy having an off topic conversation , I usually wait until their is an opening for me to say , "Excuse me......." to be polite but usually I get this dirty look like "What the hell do you want?".......geeez.

Or when I go to someone who is working on a computer (say a receptionist) at a doctor's office.  It's their job to answer and assist you, but they just look at me for one second and continue doing whatever they are doing on the computer and answer your questions by talking at the computer.  No..hello how can I help you?...no politeness.  It's usually I get stuck waiting for the office staff to stop their usual office gossip and laughing for them to realize, hey their is a customer waiting!  Then I get a stare, or an unprofessional tone like "what do you need?"  Most of these people don't have any college education or professionalism.  That's usually the ones who Fuck up your medical bills...and have to spend weeks or months fighting them to correct it.

#17 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

tumblr_lzvdyetaQM1qi3lspo1_400.jpg

Seriously though.... There are too many damn things that annoy me to list.  I guess I will pick one that annoyed me yesterday.  Assholes who don't turn right when there IS NO "NO RIGHT ON RED" SIGN.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#18 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Driving seems to be a major theme here.

I'll toss in one of mine. 

The people going 50 or so on the Interstate (Go 60-65! It's an interstate)

Those same people that, once I'm finally able to pass them have like 5-6 car lengths between them and the next car. You're slowing traffic for everyone!

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#19 Lieutenant Dan

Lieutenant Dan

Ice Cream!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

I hate to say it, but the first thing that came to mind was the South Park picture that Dead of Knight posted.

So wrong...

#20 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

Bi polar people. Not medically bi-polar, I guess you have an excuse there...I guess...but emotionally, weirdly bi-polar people for no reason. Fine one day, angry the next, and I'm clueless the whole time.

Oh boy I hate this one too. I know of some people that say they are bi-polar just because they are always in a different mood. Like you barely graduated high school how are you going to diagnose yourself.

#21 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

Oh boy I hate this one too. I know of some people that say they are bi-polar just because they are always in a different mood. Like you barely graduated high school how are you going to diagnose yourself.

I agree..... I worked with and dated someone who was Bi-polar.  One person my wife worked with claimed that the reason why her co-worker was always in a bitchy mood was because she "forgot to take her meds..."  I just feel people use it as an "excuse" for everything. 

I am currently working with another teacher who claims she has mental disabilities and is on meds.........oh boy...this is going to be an interesting year.

#22 BigPopov

BigPopov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Yeah it's kind've an insult to people who actually are bipolar and can't control it, because it really screws up thier lives. (compared to people who use it to be bitchy, they screw up thier own lives)

One lady I know has bipolar, amongst other problems. When she's on her good days she's extremely funny and a great person to be around. It's just when those off days hit, oye...

#23 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

I think its a big insult to those that have bi-polar. I bet if most of those that say they are bi-polar actually met a bi-polar person they would change their tune.

On another note crappy quotes on my timeline/news feed annoy me.

#24 Gourd

Gourd

Tofu Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

Prequels.

Prequel anything. Not specifically Star Wars.

Tolkein Prequels.  TV show Prequels.  Book Prequels. Video Game Prequels. Primitive Cave Drawing Prequels.  Tramp Stamp Prequels.

ANY PREQUELS.

SUPER EXPLOSIVE POWER SUIT Bangai-O!!!

#25 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

People who use words that aren't words. For example, businesses advertising a "sale-a-bration."

#26 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

Those stupid internet words like "staph".

#27 KageAlchemist

KageAlchemist

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

Couples who sit on the same side of a booth by themselves at a restaurant. I really have no idea why this annoys me.

#28 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

People who seem shocked that I don't like the show they watch.

#29 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

People who seem shocked that I don't like the show they watch.

I get the same reaction when it comes to games I don't like. Especially series I find vastly over hyped like COD. God I hate Call Of Duty.

New sig coming soon.

#30 Access_Denied

Access_Denied

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

While you're thinking about murdering the guy in traffic earlier, let George lighten the mood: