Things that annoy you xD

wuulee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
Everyone needs to say something new each time. Bet we can get a few laughs =). Sorry if silly haha.

People that use their turn signal, when they aren't planning to until some random area. Kind of pointless when you have to guess when your behind them lol.

Being bombarded with questions when I first step foot in the door to work. JFC can't you give me a minute to get situated

As a tech, "it was working fine before you got here." No, it wasn't working fine, that's why you are paying me to be here.

Or, "after you left xxx doesn't work" and you can just clearly look at the phone/PC and tell they dropped it or spilled something on it in the interim. Or they try to insinuate you put the virus on the PC, shall we look at your browsing history? (I don't mind people who get viruses every week, just don't blame me for that shit)

Most of my annoyances have to do with drivers. People who honk at you as soon as the light turns green, people who pass me for absolutely no advantage, drivers who camp for parking spots, people driving big SUVs who have no clue how to drive (99% of the time a  woman on the phone)

Non-driving related: People who interrupt. If it's a boss or higher-up I say nothing, anyone else I flat out call them out on it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When people ask "Do You Work Here". No, I don't. I'm just wearing an employee's clothes and a name badge as some sort of joke.

People driving who don't know how to drive.  They think they can come to a complete stop on the road and people should just go around them or stop behind them.  People who block the intersections when there's nowhere for them to go and just cause more traffic jams.  Mostly all the idiot drivers I see.

Also Ebay and USPS.

Bi polar people. Not medically bi-polar, I guess you have an excuse there...I guess...but emotionally, weirdly bi-polar people for no reason. Fine one day, angry the next, and I'm clueless the whole time.

When people say I "should of" done this instead of saying "should have". Most language errors I don't mind, but that one bugs me for some reason!

Bad group members in school. Seriously, how are you going to make it in the world if you can't even contribute to a stupid group project. 

I cannot stand people who use self checkouts at stores and clearly have almost no idea how to use them. I also can't stand people who go thought them with items that clearly are simply not good self checkout choices, like alcohol, some medications, and pretty much any produce item that requires weighing. I don't go completely apeshit until they then go and pay with a personal check. Seriously, WTF, it's 2013 get a damn debit card and save your personal checks for the DMV as they seem to be in the Stone Age and won't take a card of any kind.

This i

Most of my annoyances have to do with drivers. People who honk at you as soon as the light turns green,
This is really common in DC, if you don't take off the first .25 seconds of the light. When someone does this douche shit, I will go that much slower just to piss them off, lol. (it's not like you're going anywhere anyways, I know the timing of all the major roads I drive on in Washington DC. Unless you are going to go 75 in a 30, most of the lights are timed so you are not making it past a certain point without hitting the red)

I dislike when I walk around my neighborhood and people feel the need to ask if I live around there. I've always found that extremely off putting, but that could just be that I've lived out in the country all my life and just aren't used to city folk ways.

When people ask "Do You Work Here". No, I don't. I'm just wearing an employee's clothes and a name badge as some sort of joke.
Yep...get that all the time when I worked at Kmart, Target and Radio Shack.......

and I still get that when I am buying a bunch of items at Best Buy and Walmart. Customers think because I have an number of items in my hand that I am an employee...........ummm...so everyone who shops at walmart who has more than one item in their cart is an employee and everyone who has only one item is a customer....hmmm...

Whenever I need to ask a question to a supervisor or another co-worker and either they are busy having an off topic conversation , I usually wait until their is an opening for me to say , "Excuse me......." to be polite but usually I get this dirty look like "What the hell do you want?".......geeez.

Or when I go to someone who is working on a computer (say a receptionist) at a doctor's office. It's their job to answer and assist you, but they just look at me for one second and continue doing whatever they are doing on the computer and answer your questions by talking at the computer. No..hello how can I help you?...no politeness. It's usually I get stuck waiting for the office staff to stop their usual office gossip and laughing for them to realize, hey their is a customer waiting! Then I get a stare, or an unprofessional tone like "what do you need?" Most of these people don't have any college education or professionalism. That's usually the ones who fuck up your medical bills...and have to spend weeks or months fighting them to correct it.

tumblr_lzvdyetaQM1qi3lspo1_400.jpg

Seriously though.... There are too many damn things that annoy me to list.  I guess I will pick one that annoyed me yesterday.  Assholes who don't turn right when there IS NO "NO RIGHT ON RED" SIGN.

Driving seems to be a major theme here.

I'll toss in one of mine. 

The people going 50 or so on the Interstate (Go 60-65! It's an interstate)

Those same people that, once I'm finally able to pass them have like 5-6 car lengths between them and the next car. You're slowing traffic for everyone!

Bi polar people. Not medically bi-polar, I guess you have an excuse there...I guess...but emotionally, weirdly bi-polar people for no reason. Fine one day, angry the next, and I'm clueless the whole time.

Oh boy I hate this one too. I know of some people that say they are bi-polar just because they are always in a different mood. Like you barely graduated high school how are you going to diagnose yourself.

Oh boy I hate this one too. I know of some people that say they are bi-polar just because they are always in a different mood. Like you barely graduated high school how are you going to diagnose yourself.
I agree..... I worked with and dated someone who was Bi-polar. One person my wife worked with claimed that the reason why her co-worker was always in a bitchy mood was because she "forgot to take her meds..." I just feel people use it as an "excuse" for everything.

I am currently working with another teacher who claims she has mental disabilities and is on meds.........oh boy...this is going to be an interesting year.

Yeah it's kind've an insult to people who actually are bipolar and can't control it, because it really screws up thier lives. (compared to people who use it to be bitchy, they screw up thier own lives)

One lady I know has bipolar, amongst other problems. When she's on her good days she's extremely funny and a great person to be around. It's just when those off days hit, oye...

I think its a big insult to those that have bi-polar. I bet if most of those that say they are bi-polar actually met a bi-polar person they would change their tune.

On another note crappy quotes on my timeline/news feed annoy me.

Prequels.

Prequel anything. Not specifically Star Wars.

Tolkein Prequels.  TV show Prequels.  Book Prequels. Video Game Prequels. Primitive Cave Drawing Prequels.  Tramp Stamp Prequels.

ANY PREQUELS.

When a person driving brakes for any and every little thing. Bitch, does your car speed up when you coast? How about you take your foot off the gas so you won't have to literally stop and go for a mile or two?

Automated telephone prompts asking for your information and account info. Once you get connected to a live person, the first thing the CS rep asks you is, "can I have your name and account info please?"

If I get a pre-video advertisement I will give up on watching that video. Doesn't matter how interested I was beforehand.

I take it a step further and don't purchase whatever the ad is.

Adblock is your friend.

A few things:

Women posting a ton of pregnant pictures on Facebook.

Drivers who have to come to a complete to stop to make a turn.

When someone in a class has to relate everything to their own life in some way.

There are times when I reach an intersection and I see someone made it to their stop first before me.  They sit their and look at me for me to turn yet I give them the "Flash my lights, you go first." signal.  I am being polite and letting them go, but they seem to not comprehend this courtesy, so they sit their for at least 5 to 10 seconds.  I then go ahead since they don't understand and that's when they start moving their car and I have to stop to avoid hitting them.  So Wiki says that the speed of light is 186,282.4 miles per second....yet on their end it's like "huh?, whad he flash'n me for?".

Same thing with people fucking around with their cell phones.  Instead of honking them, I flash them and if they still aren't getting the message, I honk the fuck out of them.

I finally have access to GSN again!

...Why the fuck is 90% of the lineup Family Feud and Minute to Win It!? I get enough Family Feud from work (it, Let's Make a Deal, Price is Right, and Gunsmoke are always on) and never liked Minute. Why can't they show Lingo or Russian Roulette reruns?

People who use words that aren't words. For example, businesses advertising a "sale-a-bration."
Whatever. Subtember is my favorite month of the year!

Most of the things that annoy me involve driving. I hate when someone is turning right and they slowly inch towards the turn then pretty much stop and then make the turn.

People who give themselves nicknames.
People who label themselves as nerds.
Star trek/Star Wars fans.
Girls who act like they are gamers because their brother picked up GTAV.

Star trek/Star Wars fans.
Especially the ones who will nitpick a a great/pretty good scifi movie/show to death with Star Wars references or praise, almost always to the original 3 movies.

Get over it people, the last good Star Wars movie came out over 30 years ago. Take Firefly, BSG, Continuum, WH13, Riddick and countless other modern scifi movies/shows for what they are and support them. I don't give a shit about your godsent old ass movie that you can't move past.

BTW, someone blazed his horn at me today like a split second before the light turned green, or right as it turned. That was probably by far the slowest left turn I've ever made. LOL

The most annoying thing that bothers me is when drivers don't use their turn signals, especially when driving in heavy traffic on the highway. Another thing that annoys me when driving is when people tailgate me.

Apart from driving, I would say people complaining all the time about everything really annoys me.

bread's done
Back