eStarland MegaSteal 2013 ends tomorrow!

Good price on Radiant Historia.
I just ordered Radiant Historia from Amazon last week too.

I fully recommend estarland for those that haven't used them before. Great prices, fast shipping, and they individually inspect and wrap all used games.

I had over $1k in store credit due to trading in all my PS2, Xbox, Gamecube games and systems.

I've been buying a ton of stuff.  With this deal as well as when they did this deal earlier this year, I've probably picked up about $1300 worth of stuff....

Generally they are more expensive than gamestop, but they do have games from time to time that are a lot cheaper ( ex.  I got a complete used copy of MGS legacy collection for $30 2 weeks after it got released

My past 2 experiences with estarland had been less than great.  One game I bought, they definitely took forever to ship.  It was a new game that was damaged as well.

I also ordered 2 items in one order.  Paid in full.  They had an incorrect listing on one item, showed it was in stock, but received notice that it was not in stock.  It would be a re-release preorder.  So I had to wait if I wanted to ship together or pay additional cost to ship the one item in stock.  I was ok with waiting.

They sat on it for months, then just cancelled my whole order without notice.  So basically they sold my item that was supposedly in stock that I paid in full (because I used paypal) to someone else.  So they claimed they would refund.  After many emails and lies (most were not responded to by the way), they have not refunded me.  I had to chargeback paypal because it was past 45 days to dispute through them.

Just like most stores, even the absolute worst stores are good until you have any type of issue.  So if you try to get a refund or question their suspect policies because everything was their fault, they won't reply to you at all or will tell you lies when you keep persisting.

While on topic, prices are decent, but nothing spectacular.  I'd pay a little more to a store just for better customer service.

I have to agree with Kintanos, and recommend that buyers steer clear of eStarland. Customer service is poor and when there's a breakdown, it stops on their end completely. I ordered as game, it went out of stock (or was never in stock) and had to get a charge back through my bank.

Odd, I've been dealing a lot with estarland the past 3 months.  I've done about 15 trade orders and about 30 game orders, and everything has been smooth.

They even messed up and gave me a few games in my orders :)

GOTY vouchers are expired.  Don't know if they ever reactivated them or not and/or if you have to contact Sony for another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back