* * * * * 2 votes

TRU Select Games 2 for $20 PS3/360

tru ps3 360 toys r us

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 SSG Monty

SSG Monty

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

I'm having trouble having them ring up as $9.99 in my cart. Shipping kill the deal for anyone else?

First, make sure the games you are trying to buy have the "2 for $20" in their description.  The original link posted showed all games under $20, some of which are not part of the deal (Minecraft was one of the games not available in the deal). 

Otherwise, as soon as you put two participating titles in your cart, their price should change to $10 a piece.

Another note, if you are trying to buy more than two, only the first two will have the reduced price.  You cannot purchase more than two games per order.

#92 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

where are you seeing the darkness 2 for $7.50 on newegg?

You must have just missed it. It was there a day ago for PS3. The limited edition (first run I think) copies were $7.50.

#93 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

Dang! Was going to finish the Ezio trilogy, but Brotherhood is pickup on. Thanks anyway, OP! This isn't half bad if you're looking for some older titles.
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#94 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Looks dead...

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#95 twick87

twick87

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

Ordered 2 games Monday evening and they're scheduled to be delivered Wednesday. Damn that's fast (free) delivery.

#96 lonestarranger

lonestarranger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Looks dead...

Still some left. Look at the link here to see what's remaining : http://www.cheapassg...3#entry11081761

#97 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Still some left. Look at the link here to see what's remaining : http://www.cheapassg...3#entry11081761

"Promotion not found.  No products found."

Deal is dead.

TopsideKracker.png

#98 Jardarpp

Jardarpp

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

First, make sure the games you are trying to buy have the "2 for $20" in their description.  The original link posted showed all games under $20, some of which are not part of the deal (Minecraft was one of the games not available in the deal). 

Otherwise, as soon as you put two participating titles in your cart, their price should change to $10 a piece.

Another note, if you are trying to buy more than two, only the first two will have the reduced price.  You cannot purchase more than two games per order.

Okay I see where I goofed up. Thanks for clearing it up. Kind of silly the link would direct you to all games that are $20 and not just the ones part of the deal. LEGO LoTR looked appealing, but I couldn't find anything that was still in stock that would ship to home justifiable to pull the trigger. Thanks again.

Jardarpp.png

#99 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Josh mentioned in the TRU thread that this was ending yesterday

#100 aeonus

aeonus

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

I'd jump on Dragon Age Ultimate if I hadn't just bought vanilla at $3.50 on GS's sale. Hitman Absolution seems decent to me too, and maybe Lego LOTR.

#101 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

Is this dead?

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#102 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Anyone else order Kingdoms of Amalur for PS3 and not have it ship yet? I ordered it along with Resistance 3 on 9/23. Next day both items said "located in stock." Resistance 3 actually shipped out on the 24th and has already arrived, meanwhile, KoA still says "located in stock." I'm beginning to think something is wrong.

630736.png

#103 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Appears to be dead, at least the page with the full list of games is no longer available.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#104 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

i havent shopped on tru online in ages. is their website still a laggy pos ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png