Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

YMMV - Lots of Best Buy Clearance! - $9.99 Xbox Wireless Wheel/ $15.99 PS3 Fusion Tournament Controller/$4.99 PS3 Ultra USB Power Hub & MORE! YMMV!

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#31 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Damn found a Rockband Squier nearby. Might have to talk to a coworker about since she's a GH/RB fan.

#32 momshotdad

momshotdad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

picked up 2 of the white wii u pro controllers thanks!

#33 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

Damn found a Rockband Squier nearby. Might have to talk to a coworker about since she's a GH/RB fan.

That would be VERY nice of you to let her get that! :shock:

picked up 2 of the white wii u pro controllers thanks!

:grouphug: That's the other thread. Lol. I went on a pre-WiiU spree, myself! :D/

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#34 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:05 AM

$10 PS3 Move controllers, $5 Move navigation controllers, $17 Move Essentials Pack $4 Move charger cradle.

Damn. I wonder if this is just another Best Buy clearance to make room for PS4/XB1 or Sony quietly giving up on Move.

#35 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Any thoughts on whether that PS3 Fusion controller is worth going 15 miles out of my way for?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#36 VA

VA

Do my nipples frighten you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Thanks OP! Nice job on the post.

Whiners - STFU. If you don't like a deal, then don't buy it. Save your bitching for someone who cares.

#37 Symphonix

Symphonix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

$10 PS3 Move controllers, $5 Move navigation controllers, $17 Move Essentials Pack $4 Move charger cradle.

Damn. I wonder if this is just another Best Buy clearance to make room for PS4/XB1 or Sony quietly giving up on Move.

I would buy these but i am drawing blanks when it comes to worthwhile Move games. Anyone know if there is any Move games that justify owning it?

#38 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I would buy these but i am drawing blanks when it comes to worthwhile Move games. Anyone know if there is any Move games that justify owning it?

Here's the Wikipedia list: http://en.wikipedia....tion_Move_games

I'm kind of in the same boat with these where I'm like "Yeah, I can get the set for $20!!!... Wait, why do I want these again?"  There are things that would be interesting to see how they work with move (like The Unfinished Swan, LBP2) but I don't think I want to spend that much to see if they make a couple titles any better, play lightgun games and hope that the PS4 actually has games that justify it's use while also needing to buy another $100 camera.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#39 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

I think I'll pick up the 360 wireless racing wheel today, have the official one with force feedback and pedals but it's kind of a pain to move it in and out of storage, also have $10 in RZ certs.

#40 TFrank

TFrank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Kinda tempted by that fusion controller AND the move stuff.  Of course, I only have one game that's two-player.

Hmm, decisions....

Anybody want to convince me to buy either?  Heh.

#41 BowserG

BowserG

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Picked up a Fus1on PS3 controller for $16. It is a very nice controller for the price. In the Pittsburgh, PA area there were three more at the South Hills Best Buy yesterday evening for any other Pgh. area CAGs looking for one.

"How long is the night? It's never over. . ."

#42 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Could someome snag me a fusion controller? I doubt my best buy would price match it.

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#43 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Decided to try and get one of the Fusion controllers...on the phone with my local store to try and order it now.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#44 darken

darken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Here's the Wikipedia list: http://en.wikipedia....tion_Move_games

I'm kind of in the same boat with these where I'm like "Yeah, I can get the set for $20!!!... Wait, why do I want these again?"  There are things that would be interesting to see how they work with move (like The Unfinished Swan, LBP2) but I don't think I want to spend that much to see if they make a couple titles any better, play lightgun games and hope that the PS4 actually has games that justify it's use while also needing to buy another $100 camera.

http://www.amazon.co...81505740&sr=1-2

Camera is $60.  I too wonder if I should buy more move controllers.  It's supposed to be supported by PS4 but to what extent?  Until Move 2.0?  I also wonder if my children will want to play with me in the future

Posted Image

#45 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Decided to try and get one of the Fusion controllers...on the phone with my local store to try and order it now.

How does this work?

#46 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for this, a few PS3 items (Move charging station, second nav controller, are worth those prices to me) and the Vita Starte kit with case, memory card, ear phones and such as well.  Hopefully I can get to the store and pick them up sometime soon since I just got a $10 reward zone coupon too.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#47 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

How does this work?

Not sure how it works on their end, but they sold me a Nav controller over the phone for store pickup for $5.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#48 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

I cleared out the two Best Buys near me of their Move controllers and some of the accessories for them. In total I snagged three Move controllers, three essentials packs, six navigation controllers, a pair of the pistol holders, a sharpshooter, and a couple of extra charging cradles.

#49 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

All this stuff is usually gone at the Best Buys near me so probably won't even bother. I'm not even sure I'd actually use the move controller anyway.

#50 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Nevermind, that controller has the stick/d-pad swapped. Stupid shit.

#51 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Any thoughts on whether that PS3 Fusion controller is worth going 15 miles out of my way for?

If you want a 360 style controller for PS3 w/swappable grips then its great.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#52 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Camera is $60. I too wonder if I should buy more move controllers. It's supposed to be supported by PS4 but to what extent? Until Move 2.0? I also wonder if my children will want to play with me in the future

The light in the Dual Shock 4 is the Move functionality.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#53 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Camera is $60.  I too wonder if I should buy more move controllers.  It's supposed to be supported by PS4 but to what extent?  Until Move 2.0?  I also wonder if my children will want to play with me in the future

I thought they originally announced it at $100, either way still a good chunk of money for who knows what.

#54 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

I picked up one of the fusion controllers for the hell of it. There's another one there but is it worth buying another?

#55 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Snagged a MS Wireless wheel. I thought about the Move stuff, but I looked through the PS3 games and saw not one single Move game that I thought "I'd like to play that!" Thanks, OP! There is still some great stuff out there. I'm just waiting for the 22nd to get the new Rocksmith, which will kill all of my other gaming for a year or so...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#56 Dragonaxe3

Dragonaxe3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

If anyone is interested in the fusion controller, it's not a bad controller, had 5 led colors that are easy to switch, xbox style but a lot smaller, it's got rubber grips which is nice, but it isn't wireless if that's a big deal and the thumbsticks aren't course like a normal controller but really Smoot, which is my only complaint. My thumbs keep sliding right off them. I'm hoping this will stop with more use.

Dragonaxe3.png

fs_overall.png

#57 shinclyde

shinclyde

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Kinda tempted by that fusion controller AND the move stuff.  Of course, I only have one game that's two-player.

Hmm, decisions....

Anybody want to convince me to buy either?  Heh.

Well, I love arcade shooters with the playstation move, I say that's worth the price of admission. Examples are as follow:

Cabela's 11 (and newer, move controller works way better than the cabela's rifle), Time Crisis Razing Storm, The Shoot, House of Dead Overkill, not to mention killzone 3, Resistance 3 and so on.

#58 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

My store couldn't find the Fusion controller so they were able to order me one via OMS...just an idea for those of you who can't find some of this stuff, not sure if anything else is OMS-able.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#59 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Tried to do the call and order thing like another poster mentioned.  Went smoothly until I tried to verify the prices.  Apparently those skus match the items that are not clearanced, so they were coming up as full price.  When he checked the website he said those items are only available if you come into the store and pick them up yourself.  He could not sell them over the phone.  Oh well, I tried.  I will only be slightly upset if I miss out on this stuff.  Ill try to swing by tomorrow and see if any of it is still around.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#60 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Wow, my store has quite a few of these things including the Fusion controller, about to jump in the shower and head out to grab some of it.

Wish you could just instore pickup the Fusion, but apparently its not available to do so.

Posted ImagePosted Image