Win a PS4 Before it's Released

• Please log in to reply
1212 replies to this topic

#361 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I really regret not sending in post cards for codes. I know I'm just going to end up trying with the free code next week. But if you don't mind me asking what time did u try entering the codes before? I'm trying to see if it's better to enter the codes at around 2 am or around 6 am.

I did mine at 6:03 in the morning central time. Tried 2:00-5:00 in the morning befor to nothing

#362 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I was trying most of mine 3-3:45AM PST and lost. Did my winning one at 1:27AM PST. Good luck.

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!

#363 venomscarnage

venomscarnage

Browncoat for life!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

If anyone has any extra codes I would really be greatful if I could get a few. Yeah I know I'm lazy.

Wanna win some great stuff! Head over to the official Metallman's Reverie Contest Thread
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=340285

I also co-host the Get a Life Video Game Podcast which is also at Metallman's Reverie

Posted Image

#364 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Yea. I guess if anyone has any spare codes willing to give away. I would be thankful for some as well.

#365 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I am certainly open to left-over codes. Otherwise, will be waiting for the online code. Probably should have tried for the postcards, but mailing in stuff always worries me.

#366 D3M0N1CH3ART

D3M0N1CH3ART

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Same here my fellow CAGers!

#367 Player707

Player707

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

It's all random. I mean I'd love to pick a time and just stick to it, but every time feels like a winning time to me. I guess it's all random occurrence.

#368 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Anybody, who's won, have 10 codes or more left? I have a $10 PSN card!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#369 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Yes.... Lake Michigan that is..... 

yours truly 

Lake Monster

lol

#370 gljvd

gljvd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Im a bit disappointed. I have entered teo of my 6 codes by text and havent recieved any update. I tried the other 4... two before and 2 after and got not a winner text. I even emailed suppot a week ago and no amswer

#371 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

Cruelest Dream Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

I picked up another box for lunch today, I'll try it later and hopefully I'll get lucky, if not, I don't see me trying too many more times.

#372 lRolLlLilN

lRolLlLilN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

It's all random. I mean I'd love to pick a time and just stick to it, but every time feels like a winning time to me. I guess it's all random occurrence.

I get that same exact feeling lol. It's like "oh I have a good feeling about this" whatever random time of day and then bleh lol.. 

#373 twinton

twinton

Bingo Bango Bongo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

I just won at 12:07am PST via the website.  I was so excited I probably woke up my neighbors with all my shouting!

I have entered 16 codes all from boxes.  This was the 4th time I bought boxes for my family of 4, and glad I won tonight, because I'm tired of the food.

I knew I cancelled my Amazon pre-order of a PS4 for a reason!

#374 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I just won at 12:07am PST via the website.  I was so excited I probably woke up my neighbors with all my shouting!

I have entered 16 codes all from boxes.  This was the 4th time I bought boxes for my family of 4, and glad I won tonight, because I'm tired of the food.

Lol congrats I've now entered 17 codes with no luck.

#375 Player707

Player707

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

nothing. entered 4 codes at 2:04, 2:05, 2:06, 2:07 all AM PST. Nothing. I think this puts my total entries at 22. Most of those box entries.

#376 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

nothing. entered 4 codes at 2:04, 2:05, 2:06, 2:07 all AM PST. Nothing. I think this puts my total entries at 22. Most of those box entries.

I tried entering a code at 5:11 AM EST and no luck. I'm not even sure what a good time to enter the code is anymore.

#377 lRolLlLilN

lRolLlLilN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Grats Twinton. I tried at 4:22am, 4:35am and 4:41am. I'm staying hopeful.

#378 MrOogieBoogie

MrOogieBoogie

The Once and Future Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Congrats!! I could imagine the excitement

ebvp.jpg

#379 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'm waiting for the free codes. I hope win one!

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#380 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Sigh, put the wrong email when I redeemed my prize but the right address. Tries to change email but I can't so now I have to sit and wait and hope I get the prize :(

#381 Un4tun8Disaster

Un4tun8Disaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Like many on here, I guess I'll just wait out for the free code to become available, hadn't had any luck before on any of these types of redemption code entering contests...(not to mention too lazy and cheap to spend more than $.99 -$1.99 at Taco Bell).

Best of luck to everyone spending the money daily.

Sigh, put the wrong email when I redeemed my prize but the right address. Tries to change email but I can't so now I have to sit and wait and hope I get the prize :(

I doubt they will really need your email address again if you already been notified you won and entered in your redemption info.

Just wait it out but I'm guessing you have nothing to worry about if the shipping address is correct.

Posted Image

#382 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

I hope they don't disqualify me since I entered codes both through text and web :(

#383 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

They have your phone number right? I'm sure you'll be ok, I feel like the correct address is more important.

#384 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Well hopefully everything works out fine :(

edit:

Dear Tommy,
Thank you for your response. I did find a potential win on the new e-mail address that you provided. No the confirmation email is not needed to claim the potential prize.

Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

well that's helpful, but I hate that last part >:|

#385 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

edit:

Dear Tommy,
Thank you for your response. I did find a potential win on the new e-mail address that you provided. No the confirmation email is not needed to claim the potential prize.

Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

They said the same thing to me when I won my copy of Gears of War Judgment from PrizeLogic. You should be safe.

11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#386 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

edit:

Dear Tommy,

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

That's good to hear man, and they seemed to have replied pretty quickly.

#387 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

That's good to hear man, and they to have replied pretty quickly.

I emailed them a week ago asking what their shipment method was... anyone know if its overnight or 2 day shipping? I sure hope so...

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!

#388 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Try an register the incorrect email address if you can. just in case. They may send out tracking numbers or am email to confirm your win sometime in November. Better safe than sorry. If its already registered your out of luck i guess.

Posted Image

#389 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Thanks for all the support guys lol

Try an register the incorrect email address if you can. just in case. They may send out tracking numbers or am email to confirm your win sometime in November. Better safe than sorry. If its already registered your out of luck i guess.

yeah I did that earlier haha

#390 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Dang, I tried to enter a code this morning, I didn't get any reply text. I then tried to put the code online but it says invalid, oh well...I guess if anyone has any leftover codes (I doubt it though) please let me know.