Photo
* * * * - 16 votes

Win a PS4 Before it's Released

• Please log in to reply
1212 replies to this topic

#391 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Got my other 10 codes this morning. I also decided to call prizelogic because they never replied to my emails. I asked what the shipping speed was (Overnight or 2-day) and she said they still haven't decided on any shipping or anything... ugh.

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!

#392 pezmanmike

pezmanmike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Thanks for checking, clock. I'm curious of that myself. That "shipping on or about November 12th" and "if you won later in the promotion you may receive it later" notices are making me think we may be waiting for quite a while after launch.

Anyone here won the Vitas last time? How long did that take to get to you?

Currently Playing:

:360:: Borderlands 2
:wii:: Tatsunoko vs Capcom (with fight stick!)
:3ds:: Pushmo
:ps3:: Double Dragon: Neon

#393 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Any chance you will be parting with some of the extra codes, clock? =P

Very anxious waiting for the free code to come out.

#394 BlueMarcell

BlueMarcell

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

I'd be more than happy to take any extra codes from any CAGs that are feeling generous.
Posted Image Posted Image

#395 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'm in for the code mooching!  LOL.  I"ve had my fill of the "box".

#396 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Got my other 10 codes this morning. I also decided to call prizelogic because they never replied to my emails. I asked what the shipping speed was (Overnight or 2-day) and she said they still haven't decided on any shipping or anything... ugh.

Hopefully it would come within a week or so.

#397 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hmmm... false advertising??

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

#398 mato45

mato45

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hmmm... false advertising??

Maybe they figure saying "you could" not "you will" covers them (though the implication is that someone will get it before it is released)

#399 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

as long as I get one I'm good. I have too many games to tide me over lol and none on ps4 are OMG I NEED ASAP!

#400 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I just wanna record myself playing it and upload to youtube. It's a historic event that I feel privileged to be apart of.

#401 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Where do we get the free code?

NighT_Ryder31.png

#402 mato45

mato45

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Where do we get the free code?

I assume you mean the one from Tacobell not from some kind member that has extra. The ones given out by tacobell are not available til the 29th

#403 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

29th that means less people entering codes leadin up to that codes distribution so that's prime time for code entering!

#404 gljvd

gljvd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Anyone get them to reply about the non working codes ?

#405 jbman289

jbman289

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

I won today at 6:11am pst, I couldn't believe it and still can't. I had my alarm set for 6am because I have to be to work by 7:30am. Anyways I woke up and hit the snooze which went back off at 6:07am. So I grabbed my phone and turned it on since I figured I was up I might as well enter in a code. So I put in the code on the website (texting it in never works for me for some reason) expecting to once again see the "sorry try again tomorrow" but instead was greeted by way more text and looked closer and couldn't believe it.

This happened from my 9th postcard code. I received the first batch of about 8 codes the other week and used those all up and received the 2nd batch of 14 codes yesterday. The winning code for me was the first code I used out of the second bunch. Technically though I did get 4 big boxes in the past so it would be my 14th code that won. Anyways good luck everyone since it seems like there's going to be a lot of people playing starting on the 29th.

#406 Raww

Raww

Special Agent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Congrats!

I won today at 6:11am pst, I couldn't believe it and still can't. 

#407 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Seems like 9 code entries is a good number.... I won on my 9th as well...

#408 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

Seems like 9 code entries is a good number.... I won on my 9th as well...

I wish I could say the same I've entered 17 codes.

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#409 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

I won today at 6:11am pst, I couldn't believe it and still can't. I had my alarm set for 6am because I have to be to work by 7:30am. Anyways I woke up and hit the snooze which went back off at 6:07am. So I grabbed my phone and turned it on since I figured I was up I might as well enter in a code. So I put in the code on the website (texting it in never works for me for some reason) expecting to once again see the "sorry try again tomorrow" but instead was greeted by way more text and looked closer and couldn't believe it.

This happened from my 9th postcard code. I received the first batch of about 8 codes the other week and used those all up and received the 2nd batch of 14 codes yesterday. The winning code for me was the first code I used out of the second bunch. Technically though I did get 4 big boxes in the past so it would be my 14th code that won. Anyways good luck everyone since it seems like there's going to be a lot of people playing starting on the 29th.

Weird. I won 8 minutes prior on another day. Same situation but I work at 8am. The code I used was my 9th entry total, and it was the one that I got after they sent my first 32. So used my random 1 codes they sent 3 days later and won haha

#410 lRolLlLilN

lRolLlLilN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

I wish I could say the same I've entered 17 codes.

I've also entered 17 codes. Ah we got this  ;)

#411 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Been playing a code everyday since receiving my mail in codes.  No luck so far.

I did win a Vita from their last promo.

If its free, its for me!!

#412 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Congrats man! Prepare for the bombatdment of people asking for codes :p

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#413 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Only got two chances myself so far...Gotta wait for that online code, but that probably will severly reduce the chances at that point. I thought ~2:00am was the best time to enter, but maybe that isn't the case.

#414 vermontffl

vermontffl

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

The code is the outside of the box , I got an invalid/ already used code.

I emailed and complained got a code in the mail and a $5 gift card 

#415 jbman289

jbman289

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

9th entry does seem to be kind of lucky lol

#416 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

I'm just hoping the shipping time is 1-2 business days. For those who have won please keep us informed on winning date and when you receive the prize. Until then, good luck guys!

#417 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Mailed my postcards 3 weeks ago and nothing.  No response from support either.  Argh this is so frustrating.  Bunch of free codes would have been nice!

689866.png

#418 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I've been entering my codes during a random time in the same 15 minute window and so far no luck.  Not sure if that is a good method or not.

Want to buy PC games at a discount? Sign up on GMG with my referral and receive a $2 credit when you spend at least $2.

#419 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

i had a dream last night that i won haha... sadly i woke up :(

11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#420 ShoeGamer19

ShoeGamer19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:30 PM