Win a PS4 Before it's Released

• Please log in to reply
1212 replies to this topic

#631 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

I got something like that once."Sorry we could not process your message. Please try again later Msg&data rates may apply.." blah blah

but that was a few days ago and it was because I mistakenly entered a box code I had already used.

11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#632 Crazyglitcher

Crazyglitcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

I got something like that once."Sorry we could not process your message. Please try again later Msg&data rates may apply.." blah blah

but that was a few days ago and it was because I mistakenly entered a box code I had already used.

Did you end up trying again? Or do you just wait the full day?

#633 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

it could also be you entered twice?

EDIT: no I just put in the free code after because that's what i had meant to do in the first place lol

#634 Crazyglitcher

Crazyglitcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

it could also be you entered twice?

EDIT: no I just put in the free code after because that's what i had meant to do in the first place lol

I don't think so, otherwise it would have said that I entered twice. When I tried to enter again, it said that I already used up the entry for today, even though it rolled over (it's based on ET). Wish I had a different code to try, to see if it'll fix itself. Maybe it's detecting the free code as already used or something?

#635 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

that's really weird sorry i can't help...

#636 Crazyglitcher

Crazyglitcher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

that's really weird sorry i can't help...

It's all good, thanks for trying though ^_^ I thought for a second there I had won cause the message was a different size haha. In fact, I was hoping I did and it didn't give me the proper response, but then I realized they don't have anything to contact me from other than the phone number, and if I HAD won, I wouldn't have ever known. All the sads =[

#637 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

I am having the problem when texting the free code.
Earn free prizes from Swagbucks

#638 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

Add me to the list of winners, entered via the website on my phone this morning at 6:33 am est. I about shit my pants. Have one paid off at gamestop. Not sure if I'll sell and pocket the cash for Christmas spending money or sell to buy an Xbox One...the wife will probably force a sale and save the money. Who likes to save...psh

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#639 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Can you guys help a CAG :)

I think I'm missing something here.

In the past month I bought two 5 dollars box and I texted the code according to the box instruction.

First code I didn't received no confirmation back. 

Second code I received a text back saying I need to agree to the official rules to participate.??

Dumb question to I need to sign up for this or what is the deal?

Thanks in advance

-J

#640 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

What is the FREE code again?  I went through the Taco Bell site and it is not there....

#641 mkh

mkh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

YABYFYKM66Y

#642 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Add me to the list of winners, entered via the website on my phone this morning at 6:33 am est. I about shit my pants. Have one paid off at gamestop. Not sure if I'll sell and pocket the cash for Christmas spending money or sell to buy an Xbox One...the wife will probably force a sale and save the money. Who likes to save...psh

Save? Psh... spend that money on accessories and games homeboy!

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!

#643 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Save? Psh... spend that money on accessories and games homeboy!

Lol. That's what I was thinking. Told my wife and first thing from her mouth was "well, since you kept the 360 Kinect bundle I won from Burger King you can give me thus and we will sell it". I was like Wtf, Then I saw her pull my nuts out of her purse and say Happy Wife Happy Life..haha. Selling the console but keeping the ps plus and Knack.

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#644 imJustCHEAP

imJustCHEAP

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

YABYFYKM66Y

That's the free code.

#645 vtswordfish

vtswordfish

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

My wife tried to talk me into selling the PS4 I won, I told her no and went and preordered some games :-P Besides, I'd just end up buying a PS4 down the road when there's a price drop anyhow, why not take the free one?

#646 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Damn but "Sorry you are not a winner" messages are getting harder and harder to take after seeing all these winning posts...

689866.png

#647 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Damn but "Sorry you are not a winner" messages are getting harder and harder to take after seeing all these winning posts...

Same with me.  Ive been seeing that message for over a month im kind of getting over it.  Ive entered around 28 times.

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#648 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

Looks like entering in a code at a random time during the same 15 minute block isn't going to work.  Only 6 days left...

Want to buy PC games at a discount? Sign up on GMG with my referral and receive a $2 credit when you spend at least $2.

#649 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

I bought a box yesterday and got a text back with sorry, blah blah.

I didn't realize there was a free code.  Thanks for posting! 

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#650 Player707

Player707

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

It's okay guys, I haven't won either. I've been trying. I enter everyday, and I get nothing. It really sucks. A bit disheartening to be honest.

#651 Masker13

Masker13

League Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Is the free code one time only? Or can you enter it daily?

9HWhszS.jpg

#652 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Oh man, I entered exactly at 3:33 am PST too, and got a sorry. Glad a CAG got from that 15min block, Congrats ^^

#653 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

My wife tried to talk me into selling the PS4 I won, I told her no and went and preordered some games :-P Besides, I'd just end up buying a PS4 down the road when there's a price drop anyhow, why not take the free one?

Yep. If I didn't already have a ps4 and a handful of games paid for at gamestop with credit I would just cancel..Will probably end up selling on eBay.

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#654 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

Oh man, I entered exactly at 3:33 am PST too, and got a sorry. Glad a CAG got from that 15min block, Congrats ^^

Thanks bro

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#655 NeverEnding

NeverEnding

yup..im that guy

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Is the free code one time only? Or can you enter it daily?

You can enter the code daily

Thinking about joining Bing Rewards? Why not use my link and help a fellow CAG out

205rxw3.jpg

Maybe you are thinking about SwagBucks?

#656 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

I wish I sent those post cards in, I probably would of had won. I also miss those subway contest with sony entered 3 multiuse codes a day.
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

#657 vtswordfish

vtswordfish

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

I wish I sent those post cards in, I probably would of had won. I also miss those subway contest with sony entered 3 multiuse codes a day.

I sent in 33 postcards, never got one back, I won with the free code, go figure!

#658 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Bought a box tonight and I guess they were out of boxes, not exactly why I went there tonight but figure i'll try the free code when it allows me.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#659 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

Anyone else get a "Service access denied" message when texting? Tonight was the first time that ever happened to me, and my wife received the same on her phone. The site works fine though.
Posted Image

#660 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

Anyone else get a "Service access denied" message when texting? Tonight was the first time that ever happened to me, and my wife received the same on her phone. The site works fine though.

I'd just use the website...

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!