Win a PS4 Before it's Released

• Please log in to reply
1212 replies to this topic

#61 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Post card postage is less than a forever stamp. Last I checked they were 33 cents each, but they could have increased.

#62 ponn01

ponn01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

You can also mail in up to 33 times for codes. Postcards and postage will likely be less than the $5 boxes and will be easier on one's terlet.

I'm figuring it out now.  A book of 20 stamps is $9 and can get a pack of 25 postcards from amazon for $5 so thats about $15 for 20 entries.  Now my question would be can you send them all at once or do they have to arrive once a day.  And if you got all the codes at once do you go all in on one day or spread them out. 

#63 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Mass-mailing postcards to Taco Bell to try and win a PS4... I think this is one of those things you need to describe to yourself out-loud for clarity.

Better than mass-buying taco bell to try and win a PS4. Yuck.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#64 Vivacious Fox

Vivacious Fox

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

Post card postage is less than a forever stamp. Last I checked they were 33 cents each, but they could have increased.

Oh dang I didn't know there was a different stamp for postcards! I just checked and you're correct they're at $0.33. Also I just got back from wallyworld and all they had were the 4.25 x 5.5 postcards. Can we alter the postcards to fit the correct dimensions? Or does anyone know where they sell the correct size?

#65 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

Sounds interesting.  :)

Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#66 doggyflewaway

doggyflewaway

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

I ended up going to Joanns and getting some cardstock on sale at 3 sheets for $.99. I figure if I'm going to take the time to hand address all of these I can spend five minutes cutting them out.

#67 MiraiLink

MiraiLink

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:32 AM

Yumm, Taco Poop

Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock n' Roll. - Shigeru Miyamoto

#68 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

I remember how much they f'ed this up w/ the Vita. I can only imagine for PS4.  Hopefully they to release the win-hyperlink and F it up agian.

That being said, time to eat some Taco Bell big boxers

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#69 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I remember how much they f'ed this up w/ the Vita. I can only imagine for PS4.  Hopefully they to release the win-hyperlink and F it up agian.

That being said, time to eat some Taco Bell big boxers

This contest is being run by a different sweepstakes house with more experience.  I wouldn't mess around much with this one.

#70 Vivacious Fox

Vivacious Fox

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

This is a little embarrassing but how do I but this on one line; "Taco Bell and PlayStation Play The Future First Instant Win Game Code Request" ? I've never done anything like this and this will also be my first time sending a postcard anywhere lol. My hand writing is awful so I tend to write large letters. No way am I going to fit that on one line. D:

#71 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

This is a little embarrassing but how do I but this on one line; "Taco Bell and PlayStation Play The Future First Instant Win Game Code Request" ? I've never done anything like this and this will also be my first time sending a postcard anywhere lol. My hand writing is awful so I tend to write large letters. No way am I going to fit that on one line. D:

That's funny.  I use a long envelope and start way on the left.  LOL.  You can always hyphenate.

#72 rsdSD110

rsdSD110

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

Anyone won yet? :)

#73 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

Yall must have old man bowels. Taco Bell has never caused me bowel distress

LOL I know right I rarely eat at taco bell and last time I did it was the vita promotion and I never had bowel issues like ya. Either you guys are exaggerating or it's ya local TB putting something in ya food.
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

#74 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

C'mon now guys, Taco Bell is world renowned for it's bowel booster.

Just like "America (Gets The) Runs On Dunkin'".

MLIFTgM.gif

#75 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

Anyone won yet? :)

If you would have cred to read the contest doesn't start until the 26 which is today so no

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#76 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

nOw9dl2.png

http://www.psmania.n...rive-on-nov-12/

#77 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm curious how long the wait will be to get codes back for those mailing requests in. What if they don't start mailing them out for a few weeks? That's the main reason I'm holding off on buying any stamps.

#78 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Guy who posted that imgur has been talking about it on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.co...ly_does_happen/

FadeToOne.png

#79 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

That's funny.  I use a long envelope and start way on the left.  LOL.  You can always hyphenate.

For these post-cards you won't be able to use envelopes. In the rules regarding sending the post cards it has "Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted." 

That being said, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable sending out post cards that have my personal information all over them. This is tempting though to give a shot for ~$10 or so for 20 codes..

"I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be, than me." ― The Bad-Anon creed

#80 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

For these post-cards you won't be able to use envelopes. In the rules regarding sending the post cards it has "Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted." 

That being said, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable sending out post cards that have my personal information all over them. This is tempting though to give a shot for ~$10 or so for 20 codes..

Ah, sorry.  Didn't read that close.  Yeah, it's tempting.  I'll probably send in the max.

#81 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

website isnt working. I have a code, but the website doesnt work on this computer or at the library. i wonder if it is a java thing.

#82 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well I just texted it in AND

I didn't win.

#83 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

so has anyone found these 3" 1/2 by 5" post cards yet? And I looked up the dimensions for the $0.33 post card stamp rate " Maximum size: 6 inches long by 4-1/4 inches high by .016 inch thick".  

Posted Image

#84 zekeike

zekeike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Bought a box and didn't win, bought 13 postcards from USPS. They were 3 "1/2 X 5" 1/2. I hope they accept these.

#85 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

I went to dollar tree no such luck they didn't have any.. Anyone else have any suggestions I'm assuming we will have to cut any down to size. Or use cardstock

#86 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Where does one even get 3.5" x 5" postcards?  Thats a weird size.  Surely they're not gonna be size nazis even though thats what they specified.

Edit: It turns out THANK YOU cards are often 3.5" x 5".  Dollar General may have them at 8 for $1.  I may do that if I dont turn up an attractive deal at office depot or walmart b&m.

Edit 2: DG cards are actually 4 x 5, but I can fix that.

#87 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Got two of those $5 boxes  for my wife and I. The food was tasteless and offered little resistance to being eaten. I haven't been to a taco bell in a long time and it's about as not bad or not good as i remember.

I used one code and didn't win.

Taco bell won, i guess.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#88 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Little resistance to being eaten is the hallmark of American fastfood.  It should be the god damned slogan.

#89 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

I'm gonna get one right now! Yum!

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#90 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

Mass-mailing postcards to Taco Bell to try and win a PS4... I think this is one of those things you need to describe to yourself out-loud for clarity.

I don't care what others do with their time, so I don't see the problem.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,