Photo
* * * * - 16 votes

Win a PS4 Before it's Released

• Please log in to reply
1212 replies to this topic

#151 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

has anyone tried going in and just getting the boxes without the meal? not for 5 bucks obviously.

You're going to have the shits, just like the rest of us.

default.png2.png

#152 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

I could really do without all the bowel movement jokes... you guys are gamers I'm sure you don't all eat 100% healthy... regardless lets try to keep this topic helpful and to HOW we can win this PS4.

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

You can get one too, ask me how!

#153 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

Well this just happened

win.png

And I was just about to send my post cards out. Thank you fellow cags for your encouragement.

My biggest advice is get up in the wee hours of the morning and while your taking a leak submit them codes!

I bought a total of 4 boxes, this was my third entry.

I don't know why a lot of you dislike Taco Bell Food but hey it tastes good to me, i've never had a problem, and the employees are always super nice to me.

Once again thank you CAGS!

Posted Image

#154 ColossusPrime

ColossusPrime

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

^^^Congrats man...hopefully I'll have good luck when I get my box later today.

#155 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

^^ Did you text your code or use the website?  Seems like the winners I've been hearing about have texted.

#156 Vivacious Fox

Vivacious Fox

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Well this just happened

win.png

And I was just about to send my post cards out. Thank you fellow cags for your encouragement.

My biggest advice is get up in the wee hours of the morning and while your taking a leak submit them codes!

I don't know why a lot of you dislike Taco Bell Food but hey it tastes good to me, i've never had a problem, and the employees are always super nice to me.

Awesome! Congratulations on your win! And it's not that I don't like Taco Bell's food, I've recently lost a lot of weight and I'm staying away from fast food. That's why I decided to do the postcard method.

#157 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

^^ Did you text your code or use the website?  Seems like the winners I've been hearing about have texted.

I think the website since the rules say "Each potential winner will be notified by Text Message response (if he/she entered by Text Message) or by e-mail (if he/she entered by the Website)"

Guardian_owl.png

#158 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

So just to clarify a few things.

I entered once via the text method. Then I entered once via the website, when you sign up it asks you for your address details on the website as you enter your first code. Then this morning I logged into the website on my phone. I went ahead and entered the code it immediately notifies you if you win or lose and I saw I had won. (this was at 3:30 in the morning, after that much excitement it sucks trying to go back to bed especially if you have to be up at 6 to get ready, but it was worth it)

People have been winning on both txt and the website. I obviously have seen more website winners since they have been the ones taking screenshots. If you win by texting I think it asks you for your address details via txt as well, but it may also forward you to the website.

My other tip for people trying to win, is that most of the winners I have seen (which have posted online, so far I have only found 3) All seem to have won roughly 4-6 mins into the "play period" of 15 mins. I still think the early morning is your best chance.

Finally @Vivacious Fox I was not judging you in particular, and kudos for you for trying to be healthy, I myself have fought tooth and nail just to get off Soda, so I was super pleased this wasn't like last years halo 4 double xp where you had to drink copious amounts of dew to get XP ( believe me it was super hard to stay away seeing as I love Halo, and that particular flavor of Mt Dew was particularly tasteful form my 2007 recollection.) 

I was referring to the people who were complaining about upset stomachs after eating there. Maybe it has something to do with me being a vegetarian so I never eat the meat they cook, maybe the way the cook their meat is weird, but I have never had an issue with their beans and other veggies regardless.(When you order if you ask them to make it beef free they are good about it and I still got to enjoy the boxes)

Again good luck to those still trying.

Posted Image

#159 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Well this just happened

win.png

What timezone are you in? I tried putting in a code last night at 1:26AM PST and was notified as an insta-loser.

Help me get a free Xbox One system http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7444717

#160 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Central time and just because you lost doesn't mean someone else did not win. It runs every 15 minutes.

1 AM there are still a lot of people up late.

Posted Image

#161 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I dont think theres a good way to avoid a lot of people being up.  4 am central, bars are just now letting out on the West Coast, and theres gonna be a lot of drunken Taco Bell.  When it gets so late that West Coast is asleep, East Coast is waking up.

#162 casanon

casanon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

me being a vegetarian

Ha, I always sub beans at taco bell too. Congrats on the win!

#163 Player707

Player707

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

It's good to hear that 2 people have won on CAG. An extremely small miniscule amount, but nonetheless, congrats guys.

I'm going to do the post card method. Goin browse through some of these pages for tips.

Also to the person who asked, about asking for the boxes, I've thought about it, and I'm not sure...

#164 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Just tried another code by text, no luck, going to try the other one I have in the wee hours of the morning by email and see if that does anything

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#165 crashnburn69

crashnburn69

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

I dont think theres a good way to avoid a lot of people being up.  4 am central, bars are just now letting out on the West Coast, and theres gonna be a lot of drunken Taco Bell.  When it gets so late that West Coast is asleep, East Coast is waking up.

Are drunk people really thinking about putting in codes to win a ps4?

#166 BuDdyLe

BuDdyLe

Dat CAG though.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

How about we all pick a particular 15 min window and at some early morning time and enter it as a collective and see if anyone hits! At least we have a better "chance" of one of us getting one.

"They should fist that f :cold: ker with a RockSalt Gauntlet"

#167 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Congrats bfett9!

default.png2.png

#168 Sw33tbombs

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

The boxes aren't even 5 bucks they're $6.48

#169 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

It varies by location. I have two taco bells near me and one has always been more expensive on everything.

#170 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

I called a taco bell thinking it was the sweeps house but obviously it wasn't and Iasked the question anyway "how long til we get codes from postcards" and the guy told me 4 to 6 weeks. Dafuq? Obviously not a reliable source but who knows. This wait is out of. Control.

#171 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

In 4-6 weeks, the free, multi-code use is out, rendering the postcards useless.  That would've made it effectively a scam.

#172 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

Just tried a code at 4:46AM PST - no dice.

#173 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Tried another at 7:16am est, no luck...I'm having my wife try the next few...She won that 360 bundle from burger king a few years ago, maybe she'll get lucky with this.

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#174 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Good thing my brother works at taco bell.

I might try to have him grab me a few.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#175 lRolLlLilN

lRolLlLilN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Just submitted a box code roughly 9:40 am PST. No luck. Haha come on we got this guys :P

#176 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

So I contacted prize logic about post card sizes and they said the following :

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your inquiry. Postcards can be within an inch on both dimensions of the size stated of the official rules and will still be accepted.

Take care,
PrizeLogic Support

---
NOTE: When replying to this email please leave the subject-line intact.

#177 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Did you happen to ask what the turnaround time for getting emailed codes were?  No one on the internet seems to have gotten an email code yet.

#178 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Did you happen to ask what the turnaround time for getting emailed codes were? No one on the internet seems to have gotten an email code yet.

No I forgot :/

#179 Vivacious Fox

Vivacious Fox

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

No I forgot :/

It's all good. When did everyone send their cards in? I sent mine on Sept. 28th.

#180 anticlockclock

anticlockclock

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

It's all good. When did everyone send their cards in? I sent mine on Sept. 28th.

Sent 11 of them on Saturday september 26... if someone can contact prize logic and find out when the email codes get sent out and if its ok we can send more than 1 postcard a day that'd be great!

Also when we get these let's set up a time to submit them and each do it a minute apart to figure out if there's a trending timeframe... not sure if its on the dot or random but worth a try I guess? Got the idea from a member in this post..