Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition $69.79 Amazon FSSS

Not a bad deal. MSRP is now $79.99.

I bought two from AZ to trade back in a few weeks ago when the TIV was $106.xx and one lamp worked as advertised and the other did not.

Tempting.......

Especially after my interest in all things Metal Gear has been piqued with the MGSV footage that's come out this year. 

I got an extra $15 off mine at Best Buy. Then I used a $30 rewards zone certificate. It came out to $36.99 or something with tax included. The gamestop one I had came out bad.

this keeps dropping and my willpower to resist it while waiting for the promised PC version keeps weakening..

The japanese LE of this games is a millions time better than this. All you get a Revengeance theme lamp --- when the fuck will i use that. The only time i use one when theres a black out. I haven't been in a blackout since last November.

How can you check the quantity?
Just add it to your cart (make sure it's the only item) and put 999 as the quantity and click update. If they have 999 or more, it'll update. If they have less than that, they'll reduce the number to equal whatever they have left (i.e., if they only have 500 left, the 999 will update to 500).

The japanese LE of this games is a millions time better than this. All you get a Revengeance theme lamp --- when the fuck will i use that. The only time i use one when theres a black out. I haven't been in a blackout since last November.

You have a very poor imagination if you can't find a use for a tesla lam.

And also, is an action figure that will just sit on your desk and collect dust really have more application than a Plasma lamp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I just ordered a copy of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Limited Edition) for the Xbox 360. Thanks, aw004g! I have a feeling the LE will sellout everywhere before it even drops to $50...

I actually got this a few weeks ago when they had the 360 version for 79.99, and PS3 at 99.98. I asked them to price match the PS3 version at 79.99, and they did, and gave me express shipping to boot.

I did want to wait for 50 or under, but I didn't want to miss out. This lamp is killer, and I would say that alone is worth at least 50 bucks(If not more). It is hands down one of the cooler collectibles I've seen in 30+ years of gaming, very cool.

You're funny. How do you use a lamp, that uses electricity.....like with a plug and everything, in a blackout? You so cray-cray!

If any of you only want the lamp and don't want to risk it breaking during shipping as it is pretty fragile.  Check and see if your local GS has one in stock.  You can get it for around $50 with a PUR coupon and after a credit transfer to BB.  

Buy the PUR $10 off any purchase coupon (10,000 points).  Knocks it down to $70.  Then go trade the game in at best buy and you'll either get $22 ($11 base) for the 360 version or $20 ($10 base) for the PS3.  I'm pretty sure the 100% bonus ends Saturday and you never know when the TIV will tank so you should hurry up if you want it.  You can also get a couple bucks ($5 to $10) for the steel book on ebay or keep it if steel books are your thing.  

Probably only worth it for people with a BB and GS near each other but figured it might help someone with some GS credit to burn.

Actually, Best Buy has is in stock ($77.99 for PS3 and $71.99 for 360) plus an additional $15 off Gamers Club coupon.  Unfortunately, there are none in stock near me and the coupon expires 9/28.  

Does anyone know if I order it to "Ship to Store" before the coupon expires, would I be able to apply the coupon when the item arrives (after the coupon expires)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Best Buy has is in stock ($77.99 for PS3 and $71.99 for 360) plus an additional $15 off Gamers Club coupon. Unfortunately, there are none in stock near me and the coupon expires 9/28.

Does anyone know if I order it to "Ship to Store" before the coupon expires, would I be able to apply the coupon when the item arrives (after the coupon expires)?
Unfortunately, that coupon doesn't apply to the LE SKU, only to the standard edition.

Actually, Best Buy has is in stock ($77.99 for PS3 and $71.99 for 360) plus an additional $15 off Gamers Club coupon. Unfortunately, there are none in stock near me and the coupon expires 9/28.

I talked to customer service for 30 minutes and she figured out how to punch in $15 off of it. :)

ohhh have to resist the PS3 LE for 73$ so hard

Hope it doesn't sell out in a month or two :(

Can't really afford to buy it now

bread's done
Back