Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $9.99 free ship Gamefly

Damn that's a pretty sweet price.  In for the PS3 version.

God of War 3 is $9 and GoW Collection is $10 as well.

Also, they updated early today.  Usually updates come at 1pm my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha if Gamefly keeps these deals up, I'm going to talk to my employer about having them just take the money directly out of my paycheck every 2 weeks.

Thank you OP!  Grabbed a PS3 copy - it's been a long wait for this to hit my price point, but it got there...eventually.  ;)

Thanks!  I've been meaning to pick this up for a while, but it never quite hit my price point until now.

whats the consensus on this game? Worth the $10?

Transformers: FoC isn't as good as Transformers WFC for multiplayer. I was a huge WFC fan and enjoyed the online community immensely. FoC felt slower in gameplay. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I'd say it was disappointing. For MP gamers, I think it's a good pickup if you haven't played WFC before. I imagine the community has really died down though considering the online disappointment.

The campaign was actually better in FoC than WFC. The levels felt a little more varied but it's relatively short campaign to plow through. You get to play as Dinobots too. 'Nuff said.

Transformers: FoC isn't as good as Transformers WFC for multiplayer. I was a huge WFC fan and enjoyed the online community immensely. FoC felt slower in gameplay. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I'd say it was disappointing. For MP gamers, I think it's a good pickup if you haven't played WFC before. I imagine the community has really died down though considering the online disappointment.

The campaign was actually better in FoC than WFC. The levels felt a little more varied but it's relatively short campaign to plow through. You get to play as Dinobots too. 'Nuff said.
The online has died down a bit as you will run into the same players consistently but there really isn't trouble finding a game unless you try to play headhunters.

This game is REALLY GOOD. And the online is still alot of fun. Although there is more of a community on 360. Im playing on ps3 right now and its the same people. And group of little kids.

I rented it to plat the game since I loved it so much and wanted to play some more. Grimlock is awesome. Tempted to hit the "keep" button for the first time ever.

I'm surprised it even lasted 2 hours.
Yea me too. If anyone wants to play this online Ill be playing it online until early next week to max out all my online ranks. Add me if you would like to team up. Been playing it on ps3 lately forgot to mention that.

whats the consensus on this game? Worth the $10?
It's short and not particularly deep, but very fun. The environments are colorful and varied, big improvement on War for Cybertron in that regard. For that price I would recommend it to any fan of third person shooters, and if you're a Transformers fan it's a no-brainer.

Bullshit.  I had to update my shipping address, by the time I clicked buy for the 360 version it was OOS.

Been waiting for this to drop for like 6 months LOL.

Man I still have it on the shelf sealed from last BF. Gotta learn to stop buying games $15 and above unless i am going to get to them right away  :dunce:

Picked this up earlier, was looking for a second copy to play co-op with my son.
$10 was perfect.

Edit-yeah, well he just let me know that co-op was taken out of the campaign for this game.

If this is anything like War For Cybertron (and because its a sequel it should be) it's a steal. I never even watched Transformers as a kid or seen the movies. The games are super fun.

...What did you do in your childhood.
Well, he's not missing anything from the new movies. :twoguns:

I had a bunch of toys as a kid, but I remember absolutely NOTHING of the cartoon. I'm not really sure I ever watched it either, it might have been more about the toys for me without ever watching anything on TV.

shows I can rent it and then keep it for 9.99 but no option to buy it used.  how can it be in stock to rent/keep but not buy?  strange. 

shows I can rent it and then keep it for 9.99 but no option to buy it used. how can it be in stock to rent/keep but not buy? strange.
it means they sold out of the extra copies they had for sale, but they still have their rental copies.

bread's done
Back