The Wonderful 101 Wii U Nintendo W101

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Anybody PM'd this deal at Target after already getting W101 in the B2G1 deal? I know you have 7 days but I was wondering if they would give me a hard time since due to the B2G1.

No, but I'm guessing it depends on the other two games you purchased, how much they cost and which one was free. For example, if you purchased W101 and a second game, and got a third free, the third free game would have had to been of equal or lesser value than the lowest priced game of the other two. I'm sure they'd price match you on it, but only if it doesn't render the price of the free game higher than it.

#62 whodoneit

whodoneit

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

you can do all the crying, lying & backtracking you want jholden. its still not going to change my views. you dont see me trying to change you from being a blind fanboy. the high level of anger & rage in your posts shows who really got burned. this is a public forum if you cant handle opinions dont post. decent deal, but $20 or bust.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Wonderful 101, Wii U, Nintendo, W101