spin to win 3 to 100 dollars off on a Gamestop giftcard (other stores available)

artimus_black

CAGiversary!
http://www.egifter.com/spinthewheel.aspx

Possibilities

3 dollars credit (minimum 5 dollar card I assume)

5 of 10

10 off 100

15 off 100

25 (assuming credit again. Not sure what the minimum is)

50 (same as above)

100(same)

Anyways, just bought a 5 off 10 card. This could make the possibilities endless if you were able to get a decent price on some GS cards. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a secondary facebook to sign up.  I won a $10 off $100 so I wanted to see if I could use a prepaid visa to get it.  I got all the way to the e-gift card section and got "Connection Fail"  please try again later.

10 off as well fellas. I have another alt FB I'm gonna try but it seems useless considering what everyone has been posting here.

$10 off 100 as well. Like everyone else probably, mine was really slow when it got to $100, but kept creeping to $10 off. I'm sure it's programed to do that so everyone feels like they were so close.

Obviously ten off 100 is the worst so its gonna come up the most. Its not broke. I did it twenty times last night probably got 10 off 100 14 of those times. 15 off 100 once, 3 3 times, and 5 off 10 twice.

Can you use the E gift cards from this site in store at gamestop? Cus if so I might buy 300 dollars on here and save 45 on my PS4.

Edit: woot after like 40 spins I got a 25 dollar gift card. Thanks op

My browser isn't responding anymore. What should I do?

Browser crashed after closing the tab.

I won the 25 dollar gift card and there is no minimum they just let you buy the 25 dollar gift card for 0 dollars with no CC info needed just incase anyone was wondering.

bread's done
Back