What do you want in a CAG Front Page?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 bredbu

bredbu

I love Lamp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

I would love it, if you could copy the slickdeals home page a bit. Seeing all the hottest deals in pictures, will often convince me to make a purchase. I am a visual shopper so seeing things helps convince me. It also just makes it easier for you to see and participate in the hottest deals in the forums without having to see all the arguing. 

Also you could probably make more money if you did this since I think it would drive up your affiliate sales. 

#32 Borma420

Borma420

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

Would be nice to remove the live Twitter feed on the homepage. Some people tend to think you guys show Bias and it gets shown right on the front page because of it.

#33 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Future Terrorist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

2) Featured Lowball auctions: There is a thread in the Trading > Lowball section but featuring Lowball Auctions that are live on the front page would be incredible.

Best of luck with everything! Thanks for creating the greatest gaming community on the 'net!

The lowball section is where i'm usually at. The lowball section needs more traffic, for the past year n half i've gotten insanely good deals on games, anime, etc.,  from trustworthy CAGs. 

4991513+_e6894703896f41d526744ca241878434991513+_87244bedbf8b77b7de5c1ff2599ced4

#34 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

My favorite part of the frontpage is the Twitter box. I don't like the @videogamedeals being included in that box because it dilutes the tweets from Cheapy, Wombat and Ship.

I feel like I've caught some deals I would have otherwise missed because of videogamedeals showing up there.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.