Help with Firefox and CAG

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
So I'm having an issue with the site using Firefox. I'm sure it's probably something I need to install on this computer, but in Chrome when I hover over the Envelope and Notification Icons when I have something new I see a drop down menu pop up listing my most recent messages or notifications. Then the notifications are cleared.

In Firefox, nothing drops down and I have to click on the icon to go to my Messages or Notifications page. I then have to click on each notification or message to get them cleared. I just switched to a new laptop so I am sure it is something on my end, but I can't figure out what. My Java and Flash are both up to date, but not sure if any of them would even be related. Thanks in advance for any help.

Usually this happens to me even on Chrome, when the page hasn't fully loaded yet. My guess is you must have a plugin accedentally disabled which is preventing the pop out. I'd try looking through advanced settings, or if all else fails, resetting firefox to default settings. That's all I can think of really, I'll go try it in firefox and see if I have the same problems...

Usually this happens to me even on Chrome, when the page hasn't fully loaded yet. My guess is you must have a plugin accedentally disabled which is preventing the pop out. I'd try looking through advanced settings, or if all else fails, resetting firefox to default settings. That's all I can think of really, I'll go try it in firefox and see if I have the same problems...

Thanks for the advice. I will try a few things. I didn't install an adblocker until after the problem started and weirdly enough the Community and Games tabs up there work fine for me. HP FINALLY said they would give me a new laptop so hopefully that one won't have any issues :)

Well I just checked, and no problem for me. I also installed Ad-Block Plus and it didn't affect it either, so unfortunately I don't know what else to tell you except maybe reinstall firefox. Sorry :(

bread's done
Back