gamestop

• Please log in to reply
664 replies to this topic

#601 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Finally got Uncharted 1 and 2 minty shape....can't wait to play this trilogy someday....think i'm done with the sale but has been a decent one.

#602 neuroticomic

neuroticomic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

picked up enslaved and TR underworld

#603 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Finally got Uncharted 1 and 2 minty shape....can't wait to play this trilogy someday....think i'm done with the sale but has been a decent one.

It's funny when you say "can't wait" when the game came out in 2007 :-)
Seriously though if you haven't played uncharted yet I highly recommend them to the front of your line. Great series. I put it right behind Mass Effect for the best series this gen.

#604 Asmith906

Asmith906

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

grabbed Uncharted 1&2. I let my dad borrow my other copies and he ended up loving them so I just let him keep them. Perfect time to replace

#605 thedouche

thedouche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

grabbed Uncharted 1&2. I let my dad borrow my other copies and he ended up loving them so I just let him keep them. Perfect time to replace

Your dad owns.

#606 NeedleInTheHay

NeedleInTheHay

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Dad's must love Uncharted,mine is 68 and has beaten all 3 of them multiple times. It seems like every time I go over there, he's blasting "bad guys" as Nathan Drake. 

#607 xyxyfan

xyxyfan

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

picked up ac2 and enslaved

#608 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

She got the 2 Layton games.
I grabbed Vanquish and Uncharted 2.

nihilence.png

#609 Asmith906

Asmith906

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Dad's must love Uncharted,mine is 68 and has beaten all 3 of them multiple times. It seems like every time I go over there, he's blasting "bad guys" as Nathan Drake. 

I know right but know he is playing The Last of Us. I think he's beaten it like 5 times already

#610 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

It's funny when you say "can't wait" when the game came out in 2007 :-)
Seriously though if you haven't played uncharted yet I highly recommend them to the front of your line. Great series. I put it right behind Mass Effect for the best series this gen.

Haha I got my PS3 slim about 2 years ago on BF....so i'm not quite caught up on the PS3 exclusives and such...likely wont happen soon either with GTA V and Rune Factory 4. I will check it out soon afterwards though.

#611 Flux1

Flux1

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Ended up getting Vanquish and Deus Ex for 360 today. My backlog has grown by 7 games this week so I will be busy a while.

Gotta love them end of generation clearance sales!

#612 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

Got Killzone 3, L.A. Noire, God of War 3, and God of War Collection for $20. Good deal I think.

Posted Image Posted Image

My 2011 Game of the Year - Batman: Arkham City
My Most Underrated Game of 2011 - Driver: San Francisco

#613 Azarius

Azarius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I've been on the fence for killzone 2+3 I can get the trilogy for about $20 with PUR and 20% coupon but I'm not sure if I should cave and get all 3 or stick with the 2/$10 I know it's been brought up before but I'm trying to get into them for the story

#614 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Finally caved. Went ahead and picked up Dante's Inferno Divine Edition and WET for the :ps3: Both were complete. So happy to find WET, I could never find it complete and at a Gamestop for that matter. 

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#615 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

I've been on the fence for killzone 2+3 I can get the trilogy for about $20 with PUR and 20% coupon but I'm not sure if I should cave and get all 3 or stick with the 2/$10 I know it's been brought up before but I'm trying to get into them for the story

I think the story is "blast shit, run to blast more." I would say just get the newest one, I thought the first one, the PS2 game, was trash.

I enjoyed the first two, but I didn't think it was as great as people say. They are good, solid games. Totally worth $5 a piece, they are a steal for that price. I have the third one in my backlog, but I'm not sure I will play the series again when I finish it, but I rarely play games a bunch of times when I finish them, mainly because of my backlog.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#616 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

I think the story is "blast shit, run to blast more." I would say just get the newest one, I thought the first one, the PS2 game, was trash.

You forgot the space Nazi part.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#617 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

the uncharted games are my top fav ps3 games along with ni no kuni, the god of war games and tlou
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#618 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

To be honest I dont really get the story part of Killzone. Im a little lost. But gameplay wise I love what I have played so far. I have only completely beaten Killzone 1 and Mercenary on VITA. Im halfway through Killzone 2 but from the first to the second it is so much better. (part 1 is so old, I think its from 2002 or so but it is still decent). Cant wait to get to three eventually. I recommend the series though. 

512847.png

#619 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

To be honest I dont really get the story part of Killzone. Im a little lost. But gameplay wise I love what I have played so far. I have only completely beaten Killzone 1 and Mercenary on VITA. Im halfway through Killzone 2 but from the first to the second it is so much better. (part 1 is so old, I think its from 2002 or so but it is still decent). Cant wait to get to three eventually. I recommend the series though. 

2004 but yeah, it's easy to forget it was a PS2 game originally.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#620 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Snagged both Professor Layton games.

Posted Image

#621 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

Ended up getting Vanquish and Deus Ex for 360 today. My backlog has grown by 7 games this week so I will be busy a while.

Gotta love them end of generation clearance sales!

Some here will say 7 games in the backlog is like, 9%; so it doesn't matter.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#622 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

I actually saw the first Killzone at a yard sale yesterday, I forgot it was a PS2 title lol.

Anyway, was at a different GS than usual today and did see a complete LA Noire for PS3 in the bin but everything else looked like junk so I passed on it.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#623 Sky Ray

Sky Ray

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

I got Homefront, Battlestations Midway, and Resident Evil 5. I did a quick play through on all:
Homefront I have been wanting to play for awhile. Its quite good so far, but I feel the campaign is too short, I feel like I'm halfway done already.
I want to like Battlestations Midway but the controls are confusing.
RE5 feels like Black Hawk Down, or more like Black Zombies Down.

33c9dz8.jpg

#624 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

RE5 feels like Black Hawk Down, or more like Black Zombies Down.

That sounds really bad considering the controversy that surrounded the game.

#625 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

That sounds really bad considering the controversy that surrounded the game.

Relax Al Sharpton, don't make something out of nothing.

Posted Image

#626 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Any other recommendations for the wii?

I picked up Wario Shake It, & Resident Evil Revolution, just because they got good reviews.

#627 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

:3ds:

Spoiler

:ds:

Spoiler

:ps3:

Spoiler

:wii:

Spoiler

:360:

Spoiler

Lol I was looking for this & for anyone who needs it.

#628 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

Ugh, got my Cooking Mama WT but it got switched out at the register...the case is fucked and the disc has shit all over the spindle from a bad resurfacing job.  Going to try to find another copy in better condition and return this one.

This happened to me twice over the weekend.  Both times though I said something and asked for the other case (that was in better shape), they gave it to me and didn't seem to care.

631840.png

#629 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Got Vanquish and GOW3 in one set, then picked up Lego Batman for my son and paired it with Wet just now.

#630 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

This happened to me twice over the weekend.  Both times though I said something and asked for the other case (that was in better shape), they gave it to me and didn't seem to care.

I always ask for the case I take tot he counter, unless they have a better one. I'm really polite about it and apologize for being so "picky". They've never had an issue with it though. I recently got 4 games and one was switched with another case. The case was nice also so I didn't notice it didn't include the manual and inserts in it. When I got home and noticed it didn't have the manual and inserts I called them up and they said to just come back and they would let me grab the other case. 

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: