Wii Party U $34.99 (Includes Wii Remote Plus)

Super tempted. None of my Wii motes have motion plus built in... Does newegg charge immediately, or not till its shipped?

Thanks, it was $1 cheaper than yesterday with the 10% off code (which I got a CSR to apply). Reordered. Also had a $5 Customer Care GC that made it $30.

I already had this game pre ordered, so I called them and explained to them I wanted to use promo code but couldn't. They said because I already had the game pre ordered, they'd credit me the $5 to a separate purchase. I love Newegg. Their buyer options and post-sale editing features suck, but man do they have excellent customer service!

Super tempted. None of my Wii motes have motion plus built in... Does newegg charge immediately, or not till its shipped?
They don't charge you until it ships. And yeah, you NEED WiiMotion Plus nowadays. The older Wiimotes have become obsolete. I'd just sell them for $5 each on Craigslist or something and use the money toward new Wiimotes.

Jumped on this yesterday but had to csr to credit it to 35 since this was on my radar for a good game for when friends come over. Plus i needed a Black Motion+ to match my Wii U Deluxe too good of deal to pass up gotta love NewEgg preorder deals for games that you don't have to have day one since I'm a Prime member.

I made the poor life choice of cancelling only to find the game as auto-notify now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back