Marvel's "Agents of SHIELD"

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#31 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Ratings last night were down 33 percent from last week, which is a massive drop even for a new show.

Because this show is a crappy version of Heroes and the flying car at the end of episode 1 was cheesy as hell.

#32 niceguyshawne

niceguyshawne

Hardcore since '74

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

I went in hoping that this would not be where the Marvel Universe jumped the shark. Two episodes in and that is exactly where it seems to be headed.
Posted Image

#33 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

It's in a tough slot going against NCIS and The Voice which always do well in the ratings nationwide.

The way TV is now getting anything close to a 3.0 is good and Shield I think got a 3.3. But I'm not sure if it's enough to justify the shows budget, which must be massive.

It is beating out other new shows like Sleepy Hallow & Dads.

#34 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

You know Fury's Cameo would have been best suited for the pilot or the season finale.   The CG plane is not too bad in some scenes. 

#35 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Son of a bitch ABC....they switched the time of the show from 8-9pm to 8-9:01pm....maybe doesn't sound like it matters much....unless this is the first day that you hadn't been able to watch it live and have other shows recording at 9pm which due to the 1 minutes cancels the recording for the entire SHIELD show.

Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#36 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

You should get the Hawppah.

#37 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Has this show been any better? I watched the first episode and it's was "okay". Just wondering if I should give it another shot.

#38 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

It hasn't hit a stride yet. It's watchable but forgettable.

#39 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

so I read they announced that the show is getting a full first season......... my reaction........"ughh......"   I mean I don't hate it or like it, I am in the middle.

#40 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Gave up after two episodes.  I wanted to like it, but it's just so mediocre in every way.  I'm surprised Whedon is putting out something so meh.

#41 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

I like it a lot. I hope Fitz and Simmons Fuck soon.

#42 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

I fell asleep during the last episode

#43 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

Announced today that it's extended to a full 22-episode season.

#44 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

I like it a lot. I hope Fitz and Simmons Fuck soon.

I do too. It reminds me a lot of Dollhouse. One of them needs to die off. Plus, fucking Graviton!

Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#45 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Havent watched episode 3 yet but it is enjoyable.  Will have a hard time though going past a 2nd season I think.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#46 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

Watched the first two episodes. Decent enough. I'll keep watching.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#47 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

So I finally got caught up on the 3rd episode.......meh.

#48 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

Maybe it's because I've been drinking during every episode, or that I'm a huge Marvel fan, but I'm enjoying the series so far. Tonight's episode was a little weaker than previous, but I like that it's setting up something bigger.
Posted Image

#49 Sky Ray

Sky Ray

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

So far the show has been ho-hum. The episode 5 preview showing the Asian guy with fire powers has me somewhat piqued if it turns out to be Sunfire.

#50 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

So far the show has been ho-hum. The episode 5 preview showing the Asian guy with fire powers has me somewhat piqued if it turns out to be Sunfire.

I'm pretty sure Marvel has some sort of 'No Mutants' clause with Fox. That's more than likely going to be Nameless Joe getting a super power injection.

Posted Image

#51 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

It has been OK. Has the same feeling as the movies, though not as strong. Would like to see more Marvel-ness though. There has been a gajillion references to Avengers and a couple to IM3 but none to the other movies. Would be interesting to see Rhodey, Thunderbolt Ross, or Justin Hammer in the show.

#52 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

Wow, I finally got a chance to catch up and the last two episodes were really good. Big improvement over the last couple episode before that.

#53 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Same here, caught the last two episodes on DVR last night and really liked them.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#54 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the supporting characters make some cameo's from the movies.   Who knows this shadowy stuff could all be the work of Hammer trying to get revenge!

If this show ends towards april/may I wonder if there will be a nod or tie in for the new captain america 2 movie.

#55 ludus

ludus

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I haven't yet caught an episode of this show, but I'm thinking about checking out out. I read some of your guy's posts and I'm hesitant to give it a chance. I might check it out when it hits blu-ray or dvd. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#56 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

I find it kinda boring, but that's just me.

Posted Image

#57 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

This show needs cameos up the waazoo. And they don't even need to be from the movies. For hells sake throw in Squirrel Girl or Howard the Duck for all I care. Gimmie Mahvel Baybee.

#58 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Anybody still into this? Seems like the love died out a month ago. I made it through the Nov 5th episode (via DVR) and I'm debating whether or not to keep watching. There's only been 1 or 2 episodes I really enjoyed so far. My wife got up mid show and started cleaning during this last episode lol

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#59 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I've watched all of it. I really loved the last three episodes, but I can see why others wouldn't. It can be incredibly boring and the acting is kinda bad (lookin' at you, Skye), but the Coulson stuff is perfect for me. The stuff with Mei is good too. I like how she's basically the Batman of the group.

#60 SpiderKnight

SpiderKnight

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

Finally this show is now much more serious.  This show has improved much better compared to the episodes last year.

Anyone esle saw last night's episode?

Does that take place before or during Winter Soldier?

I'm guessing last night was Part 1, before Winter Soldier, and next week is Part 2 after you see the movie.