Zelda The Wind Waker HD GameStop Exclusive LE, Back In Stock

• Please log in to reply
750 replies to this topic

#691 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

My second store that I just went to an hour ago with what was left had damaged boxes. Anybody that hasn't picked up yet and cares about the condition of the box I recommend you to go asap

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#692 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Ugh, out of town till monday, gonna be pissed if my store sticks me with a damaged one

Also the store isnt even showing a copy in stock on the site. Not sure if they took it down on purpose or what. But I know I asked them to hold it on 3+ occasions
Posted ImagePosted Image

#693 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Ugh, out of town till monday, gonna be pissed if my store sticks me with a damaged one

Also the store isnt even showing a copy in stock on the site. Not sure if they took it down on purpose or what. But I know I asked them to hold it on 3+ occasions

Picked up mine today...it was the last one they had and it had a small tear in the window part of the box but I was only wanting the figure anyways. I checked the inventory checker too and it showed no stock for any store within 100 miles of me too but mine was still there.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#694 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Oh ok thanks, glad to hear that then.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#695 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

I went by a GS I haven't gone to in a while.  There were 3 or 4 LE boxes on the floor behind the counter with piles of games/junk on either side.  There were also two stacks of guides maybe 3 feet high in front of the counter.

For the hell of it I asked for Wind Waker (didn't mention LE or console) and was told preorder only.  Apparently they didn't get any shipment (I guess he meant for non preorder?) and to come back Sunday/Monday to see if preorders weren't picked up.  I did not see any regular WW copies behind the counter.  I did see LEs of KH and ToX however.

PM for BB GCU and Elite+ services!

#696 Bent 00

Bent 00

Show me ya moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Other than the dome, is the EU Ganondorf figure any different/better quality compared to the US one?

#697 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

I hope they still have it for you come Monday, you could tell a handful of employees but there is always that person who doesn't now/care.

#698 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

I might just sell my Ganondorf figure separately and buy an EU copy to get the better one. Would probably work out to being an even swap (plus I'd get a EU version of the game out of it, would have to sell that for cheap though).

How much for box and figure no game? PM me

#699 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

$99 + shipping

#700 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

$98 + shipping.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#701 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

97.99 + shipping

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#702 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

$97.96 + shipping from me. Wal-mart tactic.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Please send me a PM if you used my referrals. I want to do raffles for you.

#703 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

Id beat them all for $90

#704 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

nobody answer my question. :(

What's the height x base Disney Infinity dome case?

#705 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

It's not his right to tell you what to buy unless it is overly extreme, but flipping and keeping sealed has the same end result. A copy that could have gone to someone else for retail price. I don't really view them as different to be honest.

I see no issue with someone buying two, they could either keep the one sealed, or sell it and have payed for both with their copy left over. At the same time I am GLAD tommylove got banned, he took things way too far. A member on here found out that they could order HH LE's from the warehouse though B&N, and so shared the info for people who got their order cancelled/couldn't get one, and instead he goes and BRAGS about how he bought ALL the remaining inventory!

#706 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

I might just sell my Ganondorf figure separately and buy an EU copy to get the better one. Would probably work out to being an even swap (plus I'd get a EU version of the game out of it, would have to sell that for cheap though).

$99 + shipping

$98 + shipping.

97.99 + shipping

$97.96 + shipping from me. Wal-mart tactic.

Id beat them all for $90

Thank you all for not PMing me but first quote said cheap.

#707 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

+ shipping

#708 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

In my best Charles Barkley voice:

Sure has been a lot of knuckleheads lately. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#709 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

So, just to be clear, is the game in the LE exactly the same as a standalone copy? No special reversible cover or anything? 

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#710 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

So, just to be clear, is the game in the LE exactly the same as a standalone copy? No special reversible cover or anything? 

I think someone said it says "Not for Resale" on the back so that's something right? :rofl:

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#711 iaacp

iaacp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

What do you mean they cancelled it?

I mean I got an email shortly before release date that basically said, "Your order was cancelled. If you didn't cancel it, call us."

Called them, they weren't helpful and said it was sold out and there was nothing he could do. I'll never shop there again. I didn't want to, but they were the only supplier of this version obvious.

#712 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I mean I got an email shortly before release date that basically said, "Your order was cancelled. If you didn't cancel it, call us."

Called them, they weren't helpful and said it was sold out and there was nothing he could do. I'll never shop there again. I didn't want to, but they were the only supplier of this version obvious.

Sounds shady.  Makes me wonder if an employee there cancelled your preorder after they received copies in-store, and took the liberty of buying that now extra one for themselves.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#713 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

I think someone said it says "Not for Resale" on the back so that's something right? :rofl:

It has an NFR sticker on the shrinkwrap covering the UPC. The insert is exactly the same.

uc.png

#714 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

It has an NFR sticker on the shrinkwrap covering the UPC. The insert is exactly the same.

People open their games?

#715 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

You could just take that sticker off if it's on the shrink wrap, lol

#716 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

When I said "cheap" I was referring to the EU game if I bought the box set from over there. I'm not interested in making a profit though so I would sell it for 1-1 and I could even give you the EU game with the American Box and figure if you didn't mind waiting for it to come in (so I could ship it all together). I sent you a price that I believe it's going to cost me anyways.

#717 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

When I said "cheap" I was referring to the EU game if I bought the box set from over there. I'm not interested in making a profit though so I would sell it for 1-1 and I could even give you the EU game with the American Box and figure if you didn't mind waiting for it to come in (so I could ship it all together). I sent you a price that I believe it's going to cost me anyways.

Wii U is region locked. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#718 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Why is thread still up? It's been OOS for a while now.

#719 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Wii U is region locked. 

That's one reason why a price cut was necessary.

#720 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Wii U is region locked. 

That's one reason why a price cut was necessary.

Yup, that's why I said I'd sell the EU copy I get for cheap. I wouldn't need the EU copy so I'd give it to him and he can do whatever he wants with it (should easily make $40 before shipping - that's half the price that the game normally goes for).