free games steam giveaway binding of Isaac DLC giving back to CAG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Hey guys, I'm giving away three copies of Binding of Isaac to members of the Cheap Ass Gamer steam group. The contest, which is at Steamgifts, is now closed.

Once that contest ends, however, I'm not done! I have another two copies of Binding of Isaac to give away to the group as well as a copy of the Binding of Isaac DLC Wrath of the Lamb, and the first giveaway will start tomorrow, October 1st, at 2pm EST. Be there or be square!

I've earned over $600 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks and $200 in Amazon GCs from GiftHulk. Sign up to these sites and you can make some $$$  with me!

Currently playing: :3ds: Pokemon X | :360: Fallout 3 | :pc: Minecraft w/ Pixelmon mod installed | :pc: Binding of Isaac w/ Wrath of the Lamb DLC | :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

#2 SHOCKTHENATION

SHOCKTHENATION

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Cool, thanks!

#3 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

The giveaway will be closing in 20 minutes, so anyone interested in winning should get their entries in now!

I've earned over $600 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks and $200 in Amazon GCs from GiftHulk. Sign up to these sites and you can make some $$$  with me!

Currently playing: :3ds: Pokemon X | :360: Fallout 3 | :pc: Minecraft w/ Pixelmon mod installed | :pc: Binding of Isaac w/ Wrath of the Lamb DLC | :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

#4 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

The first giveaway is now closed! Winners will be sent their gifts shortly and the next giveaway will start tomorrow, October 1st, at 2pm EST.