New Moderators...

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Over the next few days/weeks, I'll be adding a few new Moderators.
CaseyRyback is the latest addition.

Please do not contact me about becoming a Moderator.
Don't call us, we'll call you.

congrats Casey - now if me, ZFORCE, JimmieMac, JoeBOO and Big Nick get on its gonna be all right

[quote name='MANIMAL']congrats Casey - now if me, ZFORCE, JimmieMac, JoeBOO and Big Nick get on its gonna be all right[/quote]

Why would you congratulate him? It's just more work for him, where he did none before. Worse still, he's going to have to start wearing pants now. My condolences to him.

I was unaware of this new "pants wearing at all times" policy. Please take my name off the list and return my headshots. Thanks in advance.

You need to wear pants to be a moderator? Do they need to be on your legs or can you just wear them on your head like Pantsman?

And do you have a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy that basically makes it so that if you're naked, you can't go into a department store to go un-naked? While on the topic of no shirts, do you observe shirtless o'clock? If not, we're going to have religious differences.

...oh yeah. Good luck new mods. Don't let the trolls and "selectively ignorant" get to you. (no, putting a devil's face over a hentai girl's hoochie does not make it an okay signature for an automotive based message board). Just be careful with the "shoot first, ask questions later" policy. Often moderators of boards will take too long to get to step 2.

Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.

[quote name='JSweeney']Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

But what fun would that be? Seriously though, I agree that Casey's a good choice. I know I haven't been here all that long as compared to some of you, but Casey's seemed pretty leveled headed like JSweeney mentioned, and he seems like an all-around pretty cool guy.

Congrats Casey...you deserve it.

Yeah, I too think Casey is a good choice for moderator. How many more people are you going to sign up for this duty Cheapy?

[quote name='JSweeney']Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

Of course I am going to drunk with power :wink:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

Of course I am going to drunk with power :wink:[/quote]

Judging from your avatar I'd say it's more likey that you'll start putting us in the sharp-shooter if we get out of line.

[quote name='ZForce317'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

Judging from your avatar I'd say it's more likey that you'll start putting us in the sharp-shooter if we get out of line.[/quote]

damn straight. When I hit somebody Hearts are going to spew out of the other guy :lol:

[quote name='MANIMAL']congrats Casey - now if me, ZFORCE, JimmieMac, JoeBOO and Big Nick get on its gonna be all right[/quote]

*thinks about site crumbling into ruins*
*shudders*

To steal a page from SneakyPenguin's book, ik, ik... :D

[edit]Bah...how could I forget this? Congrats, Casey. Have fun with your job, and enjoy your newfound mod powers...[/edit]

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='MANIMAL']congrats Casey - now if me, ZFORCE, JimmieMac, JoeBOO and Big Nick get on its gonna be all right[/quote]

*shudders*

To steal a page from SneakyPenguin's book, ik, ik... :D[/quote]

Yeah, as much as we might want to be mods, I can't help but think we aren't the favorites for the job :D Not to say I wouldn't accept.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='ZForce317'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

Judging from your avatar I'd say it's more likey that you'll start putting us in the sharp-shooter if we get out of line.[/quote]

damn straight. When I hit somebody Hearts are going to spew out of the other guy :lol:[/quote]

Wha?? Who do you think you are? Mola Ram?
:lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Casey's a good choice.. he's always seemed to have a level head. Let's just hope he doesn't get drunk on power and go on a rampage :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

No, buttershots! I'm drunk with buttershots!

Congrats.

[sarcasm] .Trust me Cheapy, I'll never abuse my power................as long as no one says anything bad aboud Xbox :evil: . [/sarcasm]

[quote name='XboxMaster'][sarcasm] .Trust me Cheapy, I'll never abuse my power................as long as no one says anything bad aboud Xbox :evil: . [/sarcasm][/quote]

I am sure most of us won't say anything bad aboud Xbox :wink:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='XboxMaster'][sarcasm] .Trust me Cheapy, I'll never abuse my power................as long as no one says anything bad aboud Xbox :evil: . [/sarcasm][/quote]

I am sure most of us won't say anything bad aboud Xbox :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't seen much Xbox flaming lately. If anyone does though...I'm only a PM away :twisted: .

I think it would be fun to see an xbox flaming.
Of course, I'd never do it... I'm to cheap to douse my Xbox with lighter fluid and start it on fire.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='MANIMAL']congrats Casey - now if me, ZFORCE, JimmieMac, JoeBOO and Big Nick get on its gonna be all right[/quote]

*shudders*

[edit]Bah...how could I forget this? Congrats, Casey. Have fun with your job, and enjoy your newfound mod powers...[/edit][/quote]

actually, ikik was magilacudy's baby, i just love it and always use it.

congrats casey, youve always been a a nice guy, and i hope this all works out for you.

id be the firstone to go if flaming x-box became an offense. i bash that system daily. :D

Good job. Increasing the number of mods will hopefully decrease the number of useless topics (on the deals forums), flame wars, and the like.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='MANIMAL']congrats Casey - now if me, ZFORCE, JimmieMac, JoeBOO and Big Nick get on its gonna be all right[/quote]

*shudders*

[edit]Bah...how could I forget this? Congrats, Casey. Have fun with your job, and enjoy your newfound mod powers...[/edit][/quote]

actually, ikik was magilacudy's baby, i just love it and always use it.

congrats casey, youve always been a a nice guy, and i hope this all works out for you.

id be the firstone to go if flaming x-box became an offense. i bash that system daily. :D[/quote]

Let's take a go at it then, I'm always up for console wars :twisted: .

What's the vegas line on a Sneaky Penguin\XboxMaster console war thread?
Big Nick, got any idea on that?
Defender, got any idea what the odds in A.C. would be?

[quote name='JSweeney']What's the vegas line on a Sneaky Penguin\XboxMaster console war thread?
Big Nick, got any idea on that?
Defender, got any idea what the odds in A.C. would be?[/quote]

hey, i jsut made 2k, i dont wanna get banned for a flame war.

but its even money in my favor. :lol:

bread's done
Back