"Likes" not being shown on posts when signed in

Yamato

CAGiversary!
Feedback
171 (100%)
Noticed a problem I thought I'd report. I got a notification that someone liked a post of mine, which made me realize that likes aren't visible on anyone's posts.

I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome. I pulled open an incognito window and then went to the same CAG thread. Being incognito, no previous cookies or web data is used, so I wasn't signed in. I was then able to see multiple posts with a "[user] likes this" at the bottom. 

Weird. I'm always signed in, so I didn't even realize that feature existed. I signed out and checked this thread again, and I could see the likes then. I signed back in, and they were gone.

I'm not too familiar with chrome, but I just checked and its working as intended on my PC.  Are you running any add-ons or something else that could be causing an issue?

I also just noticed this today.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and on all when i'm logged in i can't see the likes on a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too familiar with chrome, but I just checked and its working as intended on my PC. Are you running any add-ons or something else that could be causing an issue?
Hey Cheapy, I just tried running it without any add-ons and it didn't change anything. Based on what ItzAxzel said below, I don't think it is a problem specific to Chrome. It isn't a big issue, I just thought I'd inform you guys that a feature isn't working. Thanks.

I also just noticed this today.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and on all when i'm logged in i can't see the likes on a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been able to see liked posts on any browser I've tried, while logged in. They're completely visible when I log out but that is rather inconvenient. Oddly enough I can also see them on Tapatalk when logged in, so it's something specific to the main site.

Would very much like to see this fixed soon, it's been bugging me for a while but I never remembered to post about it.

same here.  got notification for a like (again notifications pop up maybe half the time someone quotes) but did not see it while logged in.

bread's done
Back