Have: Xbox 360 Games / Wii Games / PC Game Mechwarrior online MWO ---- Want: To sell or poss trade for bluray

Photonianpa

CAGiversary!
Used games for sale Xbox 360 and Wii. All games in good shape and adult owned.

Xbox 360:

Following games are $15...

Ace Combat 6 - Fires of Liberation
Halo Wars
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Command & Conquer - Tiberium Wars
Darksiders

Following Games are $10

Nascar 2011
Major League Baseball 2K11
Rapala Tournament Fishing
Disney-Pixar Cars
Fallout New Vegas
Lost Planet- Extreme Condition (Steelbook Limited Edition)

$120 Takes all xbox Games

Nintendo Wii:

Donkey Kong Country Returns $15
Block Party $5
Disney Pixar Up $5
Death Jr. - Root of Evil $5
Family fest - Movie Games $3
Tournament of Legends $3

$30 takes all Wii games including 2 free games below

Free (if buying all Wii games):
Animal Crossing - City Folk (disc is in perfect condition but can be temperamental)
Wii Sports

PC - MechWarrior online game - Exclusive founder's pack of mechs (no longer available), extra bays and $60 in game currency included. Originally $120 , Asking $80

Prices- I am not unreasonable, nor do I have the time to keep up with the price fluctuations of every game at every moment of the day. I try to list a little cheaper than the usual places one might go to find a game. If my listing is a little off from the current value than send me a fair offer on it and we can go from there.

Condition of items - All items are in good working condition unless otherwise specified and sold as is. I often have a picture available to view the actual item. As an adult gamer I treat my disks with care. You can expect normal wear on items (minimal imperfections on anything included) unless otherwise specified. In short, If something is finicky, I will be the first to tell you and usually I wouldn't even bother trying to sell it, sometimes included free with another sale.

Shipping - Shipping charges will be estimated based on the size of the package I need to send out. To minimize shipping cost USPS will be used. Shipping will be of reasonable cost (not inflated) and include the cost of quality packaging. Expedited shipping is available at your option. I use quality hard sided mailers and quality boxes for sending anything out. These mailers are the same ones I use for my media business and always get my disks to their destination in good condition as intended.You can be assured that when I send it out it will be packed properly. 

Refunds - I do not offer refunds for reasons such as "didn't like the game" or "wasn't as good as I thought it would be" (see: buyers remorse).
Payment - Money orders accepted. Postal money orders are preferred since they are easier to handle and track but any will do. Since I do not have feedback on this site yet, COD is possible.

Online Payment -  I do NOT accept PayPal since their customer service and business practices are subpar to put it politely as possible. I am however looking into being able to accept online payments and would love to hear suggestions from other members. All I require is that such payment method be a service offered by an actual (see: FDIC insured) financial institution.

bread's done
Back