Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy pre-owned Dirt 3 (Xbox 360) $4.99 - store pickup only (shipping is dead)

Best Buy Dirt 3 xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

I been wanting this game for a while and $5 is the perfect way to get it. It's not a bad deal seeing how it's $29.99 at Gamestop. Luckily one of my local Best Buy stores had it for store pickup, but it is still available for shipping. If your local store doesn't have it shipping cost $1.99, but $6.98 is still a good price.

$4.50 if you are a GCU member

Sorry I had to take the link down because it kept redirecting somewhere else.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#2 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

Thanks OP, Ordered one. Never played a Dirt game, but for $4.76 why not.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#3 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

not sure if this is a deal , but disgaea 4 a promise forgotten is $12.99 preowned. http://www.bestbuy.c...5&skuId=3547943

#4 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

That I ordered a half dozen of these and it still says it stock is a little worrisome.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#5 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

not sure if this is a deal , but disgaea 4 a promise forgotten is $12.99 preowned. http://www.bestbuy.c...5&skuId=3547943

Nope, not really, thats about the going rate for it after a quick check of GS and AMZ.

#6 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

Edit: That I ordered a half dozen of these is a little worrisome.*

Fixed that for you

#7 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

That I ordered a half dozen of these and it still says it stock is a little worrisome.

^ Keep in mind Best Buy has been blacklisting accounts that continuously go above and beyond order restrictions.....

#8 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

hmm..I never played a Disagea game and for $11.69 seems pretty good. Youtube review time

maybe not, I could wait on that

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#9 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

I think they are flooded with them, that's why the cheap price?

#10 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

^ Keep in mind Best Buy has been blacklisting accounts that continuously go above and beyond order restrictions.....

Yeah, I probably should have done them without using my account.  They did cancel two of them so far so I expect the rest will be as well.  Any time this has come in stock in the past it's usually only been one or two copies.  Not like I'm not getting banned from all things BBY soon anyway.

I think they are flooded with them, that's why the cheap price?

Dropped to that price like two weeks ago after I bought the one copy they had.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#11 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Yeah, I probably should have done them without using my account.  They did cancel two of them so far so I expect the rest will be as well.  Any time this has come in stock in the past it's usually only been one or two copies.

Dropped to that price like two weeks ago after I bought the one copy they had.

hopefully people could get them at their local store, this was the first I seen it. I was looking for the trade 2 one

#12 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

And 50 cents off for being unlocked member, plus free 2 day air shipping for being elite plus.....or whatever they are calling it now. I just like making Best Buy send me dirt cheap games 2 day air. In for a copy. lol

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#13 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Not like I'm not getting banned from all things BBY soon anyway.

Well that's the spirit  :roll:

#14 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

And here come the order cancellations.  Got myself all worked up for nothing. :wall:

Well that's the spirit   :roll:

Burn it all to the ground and take them all with me I say.

Trade List

#15 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Is the 10% for GCU not working for anybody? I placed one order a few minutes ago and got the 10% off. Now, on a second order, the 10% won't go through.

#16 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

Is the 10% for GCU not working for anybody? I placed one order a few minutes ago and got the 10% off. Now, on a second order, the 10% won't go through.

Try the mobile site for a temp fix, m.bestbuy.com (don't need to be on a mobile)

#17 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

What are the condition of Best Buy preowned games in general?

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#18 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Disc are usually in great condition, but a complete copy is 50/50 on what you get

#19 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

Try the mobile site for a temp fix, m.bestbuy.com (don't need to be on a mobile)

Or use an incognito window.

Everything I've gotten has been quite good and probably 75% has been complete.

Trade List

#20 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

Or use an incognito window.

Everything I've gotten has been quite good and probably 75% has been complete.

Thanks, both of these worked.

#21 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

Well, I decided to get one after checking the used prices everywhere else. If it turns out I don't want this, I can just sell it on eBay for no loss. At the very worst it'll be a free rental...

#22 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Sweet, I ordered one of the $5 Used Dirt 3 copies, and combined that with the Gamer's Club deal for a New Grid 2 for $19.99 and that brought it up to $26.73 after tax, which was enough to get me free shipping. Not a bad deal at all, $27 for a new Grid 2 and a used Dirt 3, shipped. I'll take it! Thanks for the heads up OP!

EDIT: As a side note, I used PayPal on this order from bestbuy.com, and it refused to go through with the order, it kept spitting back an error that my shipping address wasn't right. It didn't make sense, I've ordered from bestbuy.com and payed via paypal plenty of times in the past. I was in Chrome, which is the browser I always use, and the person on the Cust. Support chat told me to try a different browser, and I used IE (which was a bitch to sign-in to MyRZ to get the Grid2 discount and all the other shit, cause i never use IE), and it went through without a single problem. Very strange... I told the person on support chat that if my paypal password just got stolen that I'd sue, and BestBuy would then be owned by ME! They got a kick out of that)

Disgaea 4 can be found brand new for $19.99 lots of places these days.

PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Nintendo Network - stryk187

ach.png

#23 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

Thanks a bunch, OP. I have very recently become addicted to racing games and have started getting a collection going. Dirt 3 is a great addition. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game.

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#24 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Sweet, I ordered one of the $5 Used Dirt 3 copies, and combined that with the Gamer's Club deal for a New Grid 2 for $19.99 and that brought it up to $26.73 after tax, which was enough to get me free shipping. Not a bad deal at all, $27 for a new Grid 2 and a used Dirt 3, shipped. I'll take it! Thanks for the heads up OP!

Thanks a bunch, OP. I have very recently become addicted to racing games and have started getting a collection going. Dirt 3 is a great addition. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game.

Codemasters make some great racing games. I'm contemplating getting Grid 2 but for $20 it's hard to say no. Screw it ordering one for store pickup

#25 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

Codemasters make some great racing games. I'm contemplating getting Grid 2 but for $20 it's hard to say no. Screw it ordering one for store pickup

I'm playing it right now having just opened it and I'm happy so far for $20 when there haven't really been many good racers lately.  I think I like the first GRID better but this is still very good Codies style racing.

Trade List

#26 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Not like I'm not getting banned from all things BBY soon anyway.

I thought they just banned trade ins. They ban you from purchasing too?

512847.png

#27 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

By the way, I heard that many people were having trouble making a purchase with gift cards on the site. Worked fine for me both times. The only issue that I had was the 10% not working. That's working fine now too.

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

I thought they just banned trade ins. They ban you from purchasing too?

Well if I'm not doing trade-ins I won't be buying almost anything else there.

Trade List

#29 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Well if I'm not doing trade-ins I won't be buying almost anything else there.

Oh. I buy stuff there with cash if need be. Although the past year my spending there has been minimal. I love amazon way too much.

512847.png

#30 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Oh. I buy stuff there with cash if need be. Although the past year my spending there has been minimal. I love amazon way too much.

Yeah, having Prime has killed any desire to shop there if I don't have credit because they don't carry anything I would actually need quicker.

Trade List