free games steam giveaway

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hey guys, I'm back with the next Steamgifts CAG group giveaway. Like I said on the last thread, it starts today, October 1st, at 2pm EST. The giveaway will last for 24 hours and two winners will be chosen.

Good luck! Oh, and if you'd like to see some more giveaways from me, leave a suggestion in the comments. Games suggested should be no more than $5 in value for multiple giveaways or $10 in value for single giveaways. Thanks!

I've earned over $600 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks and $200 in Amazon GCs from GiftHulk. Sign up to these sites and you can make some $$$  with me!

Currently playing: :3ds: Pokemon X | :360: Fallout 3 | :pc: Minecraft w/ Pixelmon mod installed | :pc: Binding of Isaac w/ Wrath of the Lamb DLC | :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

#2 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for the giveaway. I missed the Steam sale.

#3 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

The giveaway will end in approximately 30 minutes, so get your entries in now!

I've earned over $600 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks and $200 in Amazon GCs from GiftHulk. Sign up to these sites and you can make some $$$  with me!

Currently playing: :3ds: Pokemon X | :360: Fallout 3 | :pc: Minecraft w/ Pixelmon mod installed | :pc: Binding of Isaac w/ Wrath of the Lamb DLC | :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

#4 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Giveaway is now closed and the winners have been sent their games. The next, and last, giveaway will feature the Wrath of the Lamb DLC. It will start at Steamgifts on Friday at 2pm EST and go on until Monday 2pm EST.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free games, steam, giveaway