Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons 10/06-11/02: (After Coupon) $10 Prototype 2, $25 007 Legends, $35 Metro Last Light, $20 AoT: Devil's Cartel, $20 ESPN SC Wii U

@gamer best buy reward zone gcu last light 007 legends prototype 2 coupons xbox 360 playstation 3

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#31 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Prototype 2 is definitely worth $10 though. Nice and short, you can do a playthrough and new game plus in about 15-20 hours. 

#32 Duncanzits

Duncanzits

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Idk ive PMed and used coupon alot this year and I don't remember being turned down at Best Buy (Target is a different story). but ya it'll be YMMV

ChowderlyDude.png

#33 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I'm surprised they didn't do a Skylanders coupon with Swap Force hitting the shelves in two week.  Everyone still has a crap ton of Giants merchandise that needs to start leaving now.

I think the last time I used a GCU was for the $5 Dragonball Z Kinect.  I don't think I'll be renewing next month.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#34 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Awful deals for October. Thanks OP for the heads up.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#35 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Meh, will get Metro if under $20. Said the same thing about Remember Me last month but it wasn't meant to be.

MPaullin.png

Trophies are dumb. Take a look at all of mine.

#36 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

My subscription ran out, and I been waiting for a reason to renew.

...and I bet you're still waiting... Talk about a program going to shit. Seriously. I didn't even know they were still doing coupons. Horrible.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Forza 5

WANTED: :xb1: Madden 15 MUT pack codes! PM with offers!

#37 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

My sub expired yesterday and they have made it so hard to renew, I don't think I will bother this year.  Not with black friday sales in the not so distant future and new console launches.

#38 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

I actually got the Prototype 2 CE using the standard edition coupon from the Gamer's Club mag from a couple months back. The dude working the now defunct gaming kiosk was a real cool dude (always helped me out with getting deals that didn't exactly follow policy, etc) and he made it so that I could use the coupon with the CE. So really it's YMMV. I ended up paying either $30 or $40 and I think it was a solid deal for a solid game and some cool extras.

no it wasnt ymmv it actually worked without an override, even bby mods confirmed this. so u werent really that special haha sorry

#39 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

My sub expired yesterday and they have made it so hard to renew, I don't think I will bother this year.  Not with black friday sales in the not so distant future and new console launches.

their tivs are pickin up again at the least nd it only takes one good month of coupons for it to be worth it.

#40 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

They haven't gotten rid of all Prototype 2's after what, three rounds of GCU coupon?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#41 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

the same posters who bashes gcu, will be the same ones who beg for coupons, if metro last light drops to $10 with the coupon.

#42 dt613

dt613

I'm no hero...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

no it wasnt ymmv it actually worked without an override, even bby mods confirmed this. so u werent really that special haha sorry

Eh, I still feel kinda special. I've been able to match buy 2 get 1 frees, buy (game) get (other game, item, or such) free, buy (game) get other game 50% off, and stuff like that with basically no hassle or questions asked at Best Buy.

#43 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

prototype 2 is an easy platinum for ps3 got it for $10 I think. worth it for trophy people.

been waiting for a reason to renew haven't found one yet. maybe if AoT drops to $10 I will think about it but eh nothing really worth a damn

#44 TheGeonaut

TheGeonaut

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

I keep forgetting to call customer service to send me my magazine coupons again, no matter how bad they are.

#45 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

the same posters who bashes gcu, will be the same ones who beg for coupons, if metro last light drops to $10 with the coupon.

But it won't. Even when the MSRP drops, Best Buy keeps the price of the game high when there is a coupon coinciding with it. Metro won't drop until the coupon expires.

#46 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

But it won't. Even when the MSRP drops, Best Buy keeps the price of the game high when there is a coupon coinciding with it. Metro won't drop until the coupon expires.

welcome back, Alt

#47 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Got my last physical mag today.  I know it probably won't happen but I'm still holding out hope that the stupid ESPN game gets a sale to make it flippable.  I'd be all over the used coupon but all of the BBs around me have TURRIBLE used game selections.

uc.png

#48 MarcusKane

MarcusKane

Sweet Tooth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hoping for a Metro Last Light sale. 35 is still kinda high considering it came out around the time Tomb Raider and Bioshock came out and those games can be found for around 20 bucks

#49 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

My sub expired yesterday and they have made it so hard to renew, I don't think I will bother this year. Not with black friday sales in the not so distant future and new console launches.

Sanity check? Black Friday is EXACTLY why you renew. The B2G1 New < $40 welcome coupon works on sale items. You'll make your membership back on it alone. May be worth waiting a week or two to be sure welcome pack stuff expires after BF.

Rejoining is easy. You can print it from website or the pre-order kiosk thing that some stores have. Just make sure the CSR puts your phone number in and links to RZ before scanning the GCU bar code or the POS will throw an error.

#50 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

welcome back, Alt

I don't know what you mean. I was a part of GCU since the beginning of last year and I noticed this myself after nearly a year of these tricks Best Buy played on us. I remember Prototype that was $5 after coupon a few months ago... for one day, until Best buy raised the price of it by $10, making it $15 after coupon. The scum.

#51 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

I let my GCU expire last month (a few days before GTA V came out, just snuck in on the $20 promo) and I'm undecided on renewing it.  We'll see.

Also the only reason I have a Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition is because I used an @Gamer coupon to get it, so it definitely worked before.

Posted Image

#52 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Didn't they prevent coupons from being used on bf?

#53 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

I don't know what you mean. I was a part of GCU since the beginning of last year and I noticed this myself after nearly a year of these tricks Best Buy played on us. I remember Prototype that was $5 after coupon a few months ago... for one day, until Best buy raised the price of it by $10, making it $15 after coupon. The scum.

He means hello Fukurou / kuropansa / fairy king. Thank you for having zero imagination.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#54 sin5150

sin5150

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

Can a fellow cag get a unwanted ESPN coupon plz id appreciate the kind gesture :)

#55 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

He means hello Fukurou / kuropansa / fairy king. Thank you for having zero imagination.

Leave him alone. Im trying to guess his fifth profile name?!

Maybe Fukupansa King Nagi? Hmmmm.....

Anyone know any gamestop to BBY trades or vice versa? Im desperate?!?!  ;) Please im begging! I hate BBY and Gamestop and every company in business.  Fuck  Damnazon.

512847.png

#56 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

I'm not sure if I saw the answer already: can we use coupons after price matching?

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#57 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

I'm not sure if I saw the answer already: can we use coupons after price matching?

No.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#58 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Hoping for a Metro Last Light sale. 35 is still kinda high considering it came out around the time Tomb Raider and Bioshock came out and those games can be found for around 20 bucks

It came out in May. That is 2 months after those games. Decent price. It's a fun game.

#59 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I wanna start taking bets to see how long until you are banned again.
Also as for the next name, I'm placing my money on "black panther" as that is what his last alt called the kuropansa alt.

#60 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

I wanna start taking bets to see how long until you are banned again.
Also as for the next name, I'm placing my money on "black panther" as that is what his last alt called the kuropansa alt.

Still not sure what you're on about. Anyway, Kuropansa translates into black panther. Is that what you mean?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: @gamer, best buy, reward zone, gcu, last light, 007 legends, prototype 2, coupons, xbox 360, playstation 3