Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons 10/06-11/02: (After Coupon) $10 Prototype 2, $25 007 Legends, $35 Metro Last Light, $20 AoT: Devil's Cartel, $20 ESPN SC Wii U

@gamer best buy reward zone gcu last light 007 legends prototype 2 coupons xbox 360 playstation 3

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#61 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Well I'm excited for prototype 2 on sale again. I flipped the last one on sale and would like to play it.

#62 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

There is a bunch of collectors editions for Prototype 2 at my store for both systems coupon won't work on them neither would it be worth it being they are regularly priced $59.99. Don't think I even seen any vanilla copies since the $5 sale.

Be happy with GCU now because soon it's going away. They're rebooting it or some shit. Probably something to do with the switch to MBBY.

htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#63 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

so have you guys that are digital already got your magazines? this is my first digital month and i havent received anything yet...

#64 H3m1 R4m

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I might pick up AoT:DC my friend I have been wanting to play it. Hopefully it will be like Crysis 3 hit $15 and I use the coupon. Lol.

#65 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Leave him alone. Im trying to guess his fifth profile name?!

Maybe Fukupansa King Nagi? Hmmmm.....

Anyone know any gamestop to BBY trades or vice versa? Im desperate?!?! ;) Please im begging! I hate BBY and Gamestop and every company in business. Fuck Damnazon.

Stop before the damnderators come back.

Stellar, why would you choose King over Fairy?

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#66 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Stop before the damnderators come back.

Stellar, why would you choose King over Fairy?

Yeesh, it's like high school again. Bunch of immature children with a one-track mind. "Who can i make the most fun of." Of course, most of it is coming from Confoosious and his two alts. Stellar and mask. Nobody but Confoosious would act this obnoxious.

#67 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Yeesh, it's like high school again. Bunch of immature children with a one-track mind. "Who can i make the most fun of." Of course, most of it is coming from Confoosious and his two alts. Stellar and mask. Nobody but Confoosious would act this obnoxious.

FairyPansa, you're the one who keeps returning. Unlike you, I only have one account.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#68 lzanagi

lzanagi

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

He means hello Fukurou / kuropansa / fairy king. Thank you for having zero imagination.

I see. Now I get it. Unfortunate. Guess I'll have to be even more discrete next time. See ya in three days, little piggy!

#69 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

any thoughts on army of two ? i skipped the first two and i have a feeling that this will hit 20$ during a stealth sale/price drop soon. is it worth 10$ after the coupon if that happens ?
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#70 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

any thoughts on army of two ? i skipped the first two and i have a feeling that this will hit 20$ during a stealth sale/price drop soon. is it worth 10$ after the coupon if that happens ?

first two games were a blast co-op.  Nothing too serious.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#71 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

What's the likelihood of a Metro Last Light GOTY edition (I'm not sure what DLCs have come out / are planned)?

#72 HappyBruiser

HappyBruiser

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Can a fellow cag get a unwanted ESPN coupon plz id appreciate the kind gesture :)

It's $5 cheaper on Ebay even with the GC coupon.   

Edit: $5 cheaper for the game only. Does this game come with a remote from Best Buy?

#73 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Has anyone received the digital coupons yet?

Last month I received it on the 1st. Its been 4 days so far and nothing yet.

#74 AgtJ

AgtJ

CAG saves you $Money$!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

Was going to ask as well. Do they automatically send out the digital coupons for online use? First month since I went digital. Didn't see anything in the app.

#75 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Was going to ask as well. Do they automatically send out the digital coupons for online use? First month since I went digital. Didn't see anything in the app.

It is not in the app it usually comes in a email from best buy rewards zone saying here is your @gamer coupons for the month of __. Or something I think we will get new coupons on Sunday since the September coupons were good through today it says. So if we don't get them by Sunday then something is up lol.

#76 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

This might be my first use of the coupons since a year ago...

1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#77 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

I renewed my GCU and have the B2G1 on preowned games (and new games) but I can't use it online and my stores near me have a super shitactular preowned selection.
Do you guys think I could order 3 games and have them shipped to me then I go and return them and hope they put them on the floor OR ask if they would allow me to return / rebuy them on the spot with my coupon?

#78 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

I renewed my GCU and have the B2G1 on preowned games (and new games) but I can't use it online and my stores near me have a super shitactular preowned selection.
Do you guys think I could order 3 games and have them shipped to me then I go and return them and hope they put them on the floor OR ask if they would allow me to return / rebuy them on the spot with my coupon?

Don't see why you wouldn't be able to do either.

#79 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

So my GCU unlocked membership runs out on October 10th. From past experiences, will I still get my coupons for October that I can use before the 10th?

ColFantastic's Sell/Trade List

http://www.cheapassg...s-vita-games-w/

#80 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

So my GCU unlocked membership runs out on October 10th. From past experiences, will I still get my coupons for October that I can use before the 10th?

Couldn't tell you since it depends on when you personally get your mag every month.  I get mine in the first few days of the month, some people never get theirs at all.  Maybe you could get CS to email you some digital coupons or something.

uc.png

#81 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Mine ran out around 9/10 and I got a magazine 4 days ago.

#82 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Keep in mind that the coupons won't work without your GCU membership being scanned first.

uc.png

#83 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

I can vouche for Prototype 2.  It's a brilliant game, lots of fun, and it's everything that a Spiderman game should have been.  It's also a very easy Platinum.  And for only $10 new, it's a no-brainer.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#84 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Mine expired back in June and I'm still getting them. I'll be surprised if I end up getting October

logo.jpg

#85 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Mine expired back in June and I'm still getting them. I'll be surprised if I end up getting October

logo.jpg

#86 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

Has anyone got the digital mag for this month?

I got Sept issue on Aug 31st but no Oct issue in my email yet.

#87 Mafiacrooks

Mafiacrooks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Ok, so I renewed last month.....But I can't figure out how to access the Digital Magazine or the coupons since I used to have the Physical ones :(..........Help please.

#88 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Has anyone got the digital mag for this month?

I got Sept issue on Aug 31st but no Oct issue in my email yet.

Nothing here.  Pretty frustrating, you can download the current magazine on their website and their app...but you can't access the coupons until you receive an email.  Best Buy sucks.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#89 LiLC366

LiLC366

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

I haven't received my coupons either , if anyone isn't going to use the $20 off wireless headphones can i have it.

#90 alljoy214

alljoy214

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Keep in mind that the coupons won't work without your GCU membership being scanned first.

Somewhat true. What about the crazy person that just gets one magazine and not a membership? Or someone that was given the coupon to use as a gift? Managers can override price differences as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: @gamer, best buy, reward zone, gcu, last light, 007 legends, prototype 2, coupons, xbox 360, playstation 3