Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons 10/06-11/02: (After Coupon) $10 Prototype 2, $25 007 Legends, $35 Metro Last Light, $20 AoT: Devil's Cartel, $20 ESPN SC Wii U

@gamer best buy reward zone gcu last light 007 legends prototype 2 coupons xbox 360 playstation 3

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#151 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Yeah, no one did but you could still contact the CMs. I just send Kelly another PM after posting in this thread and finally got the coupons. Just be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks for yours if you want them. Just let them know you re-upped recently or whatever. They should be able to check.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#152 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Yeah, no one did but you could still contact the CMs. I just send Kelly another PM after posting in this thread and finally got the coupons. Just be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks for yours if you want them. Just let them know you re-upped recently or whatever. They should be able to check.

who is this kelly ? a user here who works for bestbuy ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#153 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

http://forums.bestbu...e/user-id/75212

Defynorz.png

#154 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, no one did

I did.

uc.png

#155 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I got my coupons too, fellas. 30 minutes ago to be exact.

BB came through with their word and i'm happy

#156 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

I just got my welcome packet coupons from One of the mods at the BBY forum. It expires 11/30 which is perfect for Black Friday but I asked if there's an online coupon and he said it's instore only. Is this true, all welcome packet coupons are instore only?

Dariel16.png

#157 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

I just got my welcome packet coupons from One of the mods at the BBY forum. It expires 11/30 which is perfect for Black Friday but I asked if there's an online coupon and he said it's instore only. Is this true, all welcome packet coupons are instore only?

Yup, instore only.

uc.png

#158 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Yes, In-store only. But I've had luck in the past with ordering stuff online for store pickup, then doing a return/rebuy of the same items with coupons. It YMMV naturally but I've had good luck at one of my local Best Buy stores with this sort of thing.

ColFantastic's Sell/Trade List

http://www.cheapassg...s-vita-games-w/

#159 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

https://w1.buysub.co...e_key=IFSH3T10D

Has this been posted before?

Doesn't seem like it would link to your GCU or anything, but does say it includes coupons.

Posted Image

#160 Person808

Person808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

For me having the benefits of GCU would be better than just the mag sub. I trade and buy preowned games quite often so i'd want both instead of just 1.

#161 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Was able to price match Metro with amazons 30 price and use the 15 dollar coupon making it 15 bucks

15 bucks for Metro is not bad, YMMV as always

Posted Image
Posted Image

#162 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

https://w1.buysub.co...e_key=IFSH3T10D

Has this been posted before?

Doesn't seem like it would link to your GCU or anything, but does say it includes coupons.

I guarantee it will automatically sign you up for GCU since the coupons are useless without a paid membership.

uc.png

#163 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I guarantee it will automatically sign you up for GCU since the coupons are useless without a paid membership.

I use coupons all the time and im a free GC

Posted Image
Posted Image

#164 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Does the computer take it off normally, or do you have to get a manager to manually adjust it?

uc.png

#165 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Does the computer take it off normally, or do you have to get a manager to manually adjust it?

Im pretty sure it scans and is taken off normally because it doesn't require a manager or advanced CSR

It only requires a manager override if im price matching as well

Back in the day when the mags were in store I used to just walk in a rip the coupons out right there and use them, I did this all last year until I signed up for unlocked last September for the 20 dollar RZ promo

Posted Image
Posted Image

#166 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

FYI, 007 Legends for 360 is $19.90 at Frys.com

Cheaper than this with the coupon even.

#167 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Im pretty sure it scans and is taken off normally because it doesn't require a manager or advanced CSR

It only requires a manager override if im price matching as well

Back in the day when the mags were in store I used to just walk in a rip the coupons out right there and use them, I did this all last year until I signed up for unlocked last September for the 20 dollar RZ promo

This is why we can't have nice things.

#168 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yeah.  I love how he brags about it like it's something cool to do.  People like him give CAG a bad name.

For $15, the subs are worth it and helps keep the program alive.  

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#169 Shaniqwa

Shaniqwa

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

I'm surprised they didn't do a Skylanders coupon with Swap Force hitting the shelves in two week. Everyone still has a crap ton of Giants merchandise that needs to start leaving now.

I think the last time I used a GCU was for the $5 Dragonball Z Kinect. I don't think I'll be renewing next month.

#170 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Yeah.  I love how he brags about it like it's something cool to do.  People like him give CAG a bad name.

For $15, the subs are worth it and helps keep the program alive.  

I should have figured you were going to whine and cry about it

Posted Image
Posted Image

#171 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I actually agree with confuscious on this one. It is technically theft and destruction of property (Best Buy couldn't sell that magazine after he removed part of it to use a coupon that intended for paying customers/subscribers), but ignoring that side of things it is still just downright tacky and juvenile. I can't say I've never done something like that, I was 16 once after all, but that is well beyond just being cheap. 

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#172 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

I should have figured you were going to whine and cry about it

And yet you trash Best Buy while continuing to shop there. I guess Gamestop sold out of Metro copies so a PM wasn't possible.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#173 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

How are you getting coupons without unlocked?

PM for BB GCU and Elite+ services!

#174 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Just a thought... not sure how it'll pan out BUT!

The welcome packet coupon for 50% off a guide, that may actually work on the Zelda hardcover guide bundle thing. If BBY decides to stock that in-store, that is. After 50% off it ends up being cheaper than the AMZ pre-order price. Won't really know if it'll work until November but that's my plan at this point.

Defynorz.png

#175 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Dude, you stole, lol No one is crying.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#176 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Dude, you stole, lol No one is crying.

he didnt steal he was just flippin through the pages and he accidentally ripped the coupon page. the clerk just didnt want it to go to waste :D
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#177 Lemmywinks

Lemmywinks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

I got the very last Prototype 2 in the store. Which is weird, as they had nearly a lifetime supply of them a few weeks. No, the coupon won't work on the Blackwatch Edition...the cashier, who was whiter than Beaver Cleaver, cited company policy (because there was already a $30 off coupon stuck to the box) & said nope.

#178 Shaniqwa

Shaniqwa

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

I dont remember quoting that.

#179 gundamb0i

gundamb0i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

#180 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

I got the new Gamer magazine in today.they're good for 11/03-11/30. The new coupons are:

NASCAR  the game: inside line $20 off

Injustice :gods among us $15 off

The Walking Dead :survival instinct $15 off

Naruto Shippuden :ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst $15 off

Defiance $10 off

Pre-owned games $29.99 and up $10 off

Ear force XP510 Wireless headset $60 off

Ear force PX3 wireless headset $20 off

in b4 pissmoan

MildObstruction.png