Pre-Order Destiny @ select retailers, get Beta Access! (Any Platform) *While Codes Last*

realkilla789

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I did a search and did not see it, but if you pre-order Destiny on Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, or Walmart.com for any of it's available platforms, you will receive a beta code for the game.

Beta starts in "early 2014"

Amazon

- Receive code after 1 business day (starting on October 3)
-Not Charged until it ships

Best Buy

-No details as of now

Gamestop

-Online Orders: receive code after 2 business days

-In Store: Code printed on receipt

-Not charged until it ships

Walmart.com

-No details as of now

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have this preordered at GS.  Hopefully they'll email me a code instead of forcing me to go in-store to do a cancel and re-pre-order just to get the code...

Well, I likely wouldn't have known in time to get a key had I not seen it on a thread title on CAG, what with GTA Online distracting me, so I appreciate the effort either way.

And thanks Blade as well, I figured that was the case, but I thought I'd heard in the past about them charging early when giving out digital extras early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I had preordered this from amazon yesterday but was still in my cart, must have not finished the order.

Ordered now for ps4.

The key now is keeping up with the code...

Well, I likely wouldn't have known in time to get a key had I not seen it on a thread title on CAG, what with GTA Online distracting me, so I appreciate the effort either way.

And thanks Blade as well, I figured that was the case, but I thought I'd heard in the past about them charging early when giving out digital extras early.
I also appreciate the heads up.

Received my beta code from GS. For anyone wondering, you enter the code now on Bungie's site and they will contact you before the beta starts to select a platform.

bread's done
Back