(DEAD) Best Buy - PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 After GCU Discount) - In Store Pick Up Only

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

Best Buy has the PSVita 32GB Memory Card on sale for $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount) - As of now available for in store pickup only.

No link because every time I add one, it doesn't do so properly. Just go to the Best Buy Website and type in vita memory card to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to handsomepete for the find. I thought this needed it's own thread.

PSVita 32GB Memory Card $64.99 ($44.99 after GCU Discount)

It had been store pick up only but looks like it's available for shipping again as I just placed an order. Act fast though because I'm sure it won't last.
I'll second that thanks for handsomepete, and I agree that a separate thread was needed, ordered mine already! Great price on a 32gb card, this will be my second one!

It looks like the discount will continue to apply if you do multiple orders. I did one for shipping and one for in store pick up in the event of some kind of screw up. I don't want to miss this deal.

It says, "Coming Soon" now on the page and also that it's In Store Only.

ETA: Store Pickup and Shipping now say Coming Soon.

When I try to add it, I get: "Sorry, there was a problem adding the item to your cart. Please try again."

I have a feeling this was a price error.

I ordered one after seeing Wario's tweet. I was going to wait until Friday to pick it up but now I'm wondering if it was a mistake and I should go sooner.

I'm stopping out at a store this afternoon, should be worth a try to get them to price match their own site and take advantage of the GC offer.

I decided to swing by Best Buy on my lunch break. It's not a pricing error -- they actually had a $64.99 ON SALE price tag right on the rack.

Went up to the register, the $20 coupon worked without issue (unlike the PS+ coupon I used a few weeks ago).

There were only two left after I bought mine, though.

I decided to swing by Best Buy on my lunch break. It's not a pricing error -- they actually had a $64.99 ON SALE price tag right on the rack.

Went up to the register, the $20 coupon worked without issue (unlike the PS+ coupon I used a few weeks ago).

There were only two left after I bought mine, though.
Nice I might swing by the one near me on my way home.

Already have a 16gb so not sure if I really need the 32, I dont mind deleting games and re downloading

My GC expired a while ago. If I renew it today will the $20 show up right away?
GiftCard or Gamers Club? Its just the normal one, not unlocked, how would it expire? Once in gamers club you always are. Its tied to your my best buy ID now. Just load to your id or print the coupon from online.

Called a nearby store that had one left, and they're holding it for me til' I can come get it. 2 others I called first didn't have any and the other only had 3 left and couldn't hold any unless you paid by phone.

Thanks for the heads up, handsomepete and OP!

Ordered one for in-store pickup, store called and left message that they didn't have any in stock.  Will need to call them back to find out how to get one . . . hopefully they won't back out on me.

Already have a 16gb so not sure if I really need the 32, I dont mind deleting games and re downloading
Kinda my predicament too. I mean it's a great deal, but do I really need it? I don't play the thing constantly as it is and if I were to double my memory I'd be able to put on Blazblue and uncharted...which I could just transfer over from my ps3 at any given time..

I've got a 16GB card already, but with another $25 off in reward zone certs, this is really tempting. Thanks OP and handsomepete. 

My local store has some, but they won't hold one for me.  Never heard that before...asses.  Hopefully they'll still have them in 4 hours when I get off of work.

My local store has some, but they won't hold one for me. Never heard that before...asses. Hopefully they'll still have them in 4 hours when I get off of work.
They recently stopped doing that because people would ask to place high priced items on hold, and they would never pick them up. Mad annoying when you work CS...

Just a quick thing I noted that it indicates GCU in my cart and automatically gets the $45 price.  In addition, the only BB that had stock is a 20min drive so I tried the free expedited shipping (elite plus member) and the price stayed the same.  So for me, it wasn't only instore.  Saves me gas and I'm in no hurry to get the card as I still am waiting for a BF deal on a vita.  I know I'll get one eventually and I already have 4 games and another 32G card (from the GS deal) in hand also....yeah, it's a sickness....

ah damn, ninja'd while I was checking out.

Man that is tempting.... but I would like to think that with the 64 gb coming out soon that if I could get that at 75-90.00 that would be the better deal.  With Ps+ freebies coming every month, I'd like to hold them all on one card. 

Was able to order online now. No longer stating "Arriving Soon". Hopefully it gets shipped.

Edit: beaten to a pulp

God dang it this is soooo tempting!!! I have an 8GB, and I haven't played my Vita that often, but still 32GB would be really nice

Kinda my predicament too. I mean it's a great deal, but do I really need it? I don't play the thing constantly as it is and if I were to double my memory I'd be able to put on Blazblue and uncharted...which I could just transfer over from my ps3 at any given time..

GiftCard or Gamers Club? Its just the normal one, not unlocked, how would it expire? Once in gamers club you always are. Its tied to your my best buy ID now. Just load to your id or print the coupon from online.
For some reason I was thinking of the one that's for 14.99 and include the magazine. Tried to renew it for months but each time the cashier or customer service couldn't figure out how to process the renewal so I gave up.

I have an 8GB and I wasn't sure I really "needed" the 32GB. Sure with PS+ I am downloading games constantly but I haven't had a problem with deleting games to make room for others.

I decided to bite anyways because I figured I could just mull it over between the time I buy and receive. If I choose not to use it, i could always sell it on ebay for 50-65 and come up even or on top.

Not following how,every link gives me the oops not found.and going on best buy showing me a $99 price for it online

JUST SEARCHED AGAIN AT BB.COM.. FOUND IT RIGHT AWAY, SEARCH PS VITA 32GB AND IT SHOULD BE FIRST OPTION FOR 64.99, ADD TO CART AND IF YOU HAVE REG GC IT SHOULD GO DOWN TO 44.99

SOME REASONS THE LINKS KEEP BREAKING...

Decided to grab one, I've been using a 16GB for quite awhile and while I am pretty happy with it. I had $25 RZ Certs, so this was a no brainer. Thanks guys!

Ok worked this time ,not going to argue down for one been running with 4 gig since assassin creed bundle

Ay ya , just bought one last week from newegg for 62$ . Haven't opened it yet but even if I returned it they charge a 15% restocking fee and I believe you have to pay return shipping so it's not even worth trying to return it .

Got my memory card for $43.54 after $5 reward certificate, with in-store pickup.  Much easier pill to swallow.  Thanks for the 411!

Ay ya , just bought one last week from newegg for 62$ . Haven't opened it yet but even if I returned it they charge a 15% restocking fee and I believe you have to pay return shipping so it's not even worth trying to return it .
While I did have to pay the restocking fee, I printed a return shipping label (UPS) for free when I submitted an RMA for an HDD I had second thoughts about keeping.

Not working for me for any store pickup or shipping. Guess I'll go take a trip to Best Buy down the street.

Do I want this? Yeah..don't really need it though. For a little more I could get diablo III or a little less get splinter cell new AND the walking dead from gamefly..

And I haven't played my vita a lot lately, but I have a 16GB card. Kinda puts it into perspective.

BUY IT, SELL YOUR 16 GB OR SELL THIS?  I MEAN IT IS WORTH A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN $44... EVEN IF IT IS A FLIP FOR YA, IT IS SMART!

$65 ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW... I MEAN $15 IS PRETTY GOOD FOR A FLIP LIKE THIS!  AND 16GB USED IS SELLING FOR $25... IT'S A THOUGHT

Do I want this? Yeah..don't really need it though. For a little more I could get diablo III or a little less get splinter cell new AND the walking dead from gamefly..

And I haven't played my vita a lot lately, but I have a 16GB card. Kinda puts it into perspective.
I was thinking the same especially with the 64GB coming out, but then I thought OK 32GB is plenty (currently at 8GB) and I can carry videos and the top 10 games I want to play.

bread's done
Back