Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Lost Planet 3, Remember Me, DmC, RE: Revelations (PS3, 360) $19.99 @ Capcom Store

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

Buyer beware on Remember Me. It is an absolutely incredible concept and had a ridiculous amount of potential. The final product ended up being flawed and vapid, though. If you are not a very critical person, then you may end up really liking it. But for those that are more critical, its flaws are too numerous and too glaring to ignore. This is coming from an ardent cyber punk fan who was extremely excited for the game before playing it. I went fairly in depth on it in my Final Thoughts video--if anyone is interested.

i really liked the concept and the story, the gameplay dragged about halfway through.  i began just doing basic combos to finish.  definitely has a lot of potential for a sequel if they do it right

596772.png

#32 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Buyer beware on Remember Me. It is an absolutely incredible concept and had a ridiculous amount of potential. The final product ended up being flawed and vapid, though. If you are not a very critical person, then you may end up really liking it. But for those that are more critical, its flaws are too numerous and too glaring to ignore. This is coming from an ardent cyber punk fan who was extremely excited for the game before playing it. I went fairly in depth on it in my Final Thoughts video--if anyone is interested.

Happy to be a not very critical person, I enjoyed the ass off of it. More interesting than a goodly number of things released this year.

#33 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Remember Me was very enjoyable. I think there's some over-exaggeration on how bad it is.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#34 chaosgamer

chaosgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Just bought Remember me, dragons dogma: dark arisen & lost planet 3 for ps3 & xbox 360 The latter one so i can trade it to amazon and get beyond two souls for $20  :bouncy:  :bouncy:  :bouncy:

Games Playing

:wii:  - Pandora's Tower, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

:ps3: - Wolfenstein The New Order, Kingdom Hearts Remix, Child Of Light

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#35 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

I'd be all over this if BB pm'ed it. Shoot if Capcom had free shipping after x amount of money spent I'd order a lot from this.

The Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen gave me a shipping credit and ended up being free. It also comes with a free "Pawn bubble budd"

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#36 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

I've wanted a cheap copy of RE for a while now. Especially since I played 4 just recently for the first time. I hadn't played any since RE 1 and 2. So I ended up ordering 2x LP for 360 along with RE. I will trade the 2 LPs into Amazon for 42 + get the $30 DS credit and keep RE.

#37 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

The Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen gave me a shipping credit and ended up being free. It also comes with a free "Pawn bubble budd"

Thanks

Also can anyone tell me it would be worth it to get Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen? I have Dragons Dogma which I could take to BB and get $11 and basically be paying $9 + tax to upgrade. Is it really worth the upgrade?

Edit- Thanks again SpidrMnky, after some research I decided it was worth it. Im pretty stoked, basically just got it for $9+tax.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#38 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Thanks

Also can anyone tell me it would be worth it to get Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen? I have Dragons Dogma which I could take to BB and get $11 and basically be paying $9 + tax to upgrade. Is it really worth the upgrade?

Edit- Thanks again SpidrMnky, after some research I decided it was worth it. Im pretty stoked, basically just got it for $9+tax.

Yea, the shipping killed a lot of these deals for me, but for some reason the shipping seemed random so I kept adding the various sale items and found that one gives a credit. I jumped on it even though I had Dragons Dogma myself :)

Edit: Did you have to pay tax? Mine didn't seem to charge me tax according to the "invoice". I haven't looked at the final charge on my card, but looks like it's "tax free" for me

#39 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

if you snag dark arisen make sure you get a save game created for the original dragons dogma for the bonuses in the new game before you dump it (at least i think that's all you need)

#40 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Yea, the shipping killed a lot of these deals for me, but for some reason the shipping seemed random so I kept adding the various sale items and found that one gives a credit. I jumped on it even though I had Dragons Dogma myself :)

Edit: Did you have to pay tax? Mine didn't seem to charge me tax according to the "invoice". I haven't looked at the final charge on my card, but looks like it's "tax free" for me

Yea they charged me tax, maybe because im in Texas

if you snag dark arisen make sure you get a save game created for the original dragons dogma for the bonuses in the new game before you dump it (at least i think that's all you need)

I played for 1 minute just so I can have a save for DA.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#41 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

I would be all over this, but the CAG in me refuses to pay for shipping.....

Posted Image

#42 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Yea they charged me tax, maybe because im in Texas I played for 1 minute just so I can have a save for DA.

Hmmm...I'm in Ky ( :dunce: don't laugh I didn't grow up here). Wonder why I got it tax free. Oh well, I'm not going to complain.

#43 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

just get ps+ because Europe just got this free this month so we'll be getting it soon too in the u.s.

#44 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Some great deals here. Both umbrella & pendant are actually pretty nice.

Thanks for the tip on free shipping for dragons dogma!!

#45 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

just get ps+ because Europe just got this free this month so we'll be getting it soon too in the u.s.

Thanks but I collect the games and want to have the physical disk.

#46 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

DMC for PS3 is OOS.

Is the pendant worth getting?

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#47 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

DMC for PS3 is OOS.

Is the pendant worth getting?

Unboxing of it. It's actually not bad, but it had a severe amount of dust on it even though it was in wrapping.

#48 draven1089

draven1089

Why So Serious ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

I have remember me and Dragons Dogma in my cart but can't seem to pull the trigger. Thoughts?

Posted Image

Many Fall, Few Rise

#49 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

The store is run by Digital River.  Dealbreaker.

http://www.fuzeqna.c...e=searchresults

default.png2.png

#50 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I hate that I viewed this thread again today because I bought Lost Planet 3, Remember Me and Resident Evil Revelations.

#51 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

The store is run by Digital River.  Dealbreaker.

http://www.fuzeqna.c...e=searchresults

My items have been shipped already, so no complaints here.

#52 booni3

booni3

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Remember Me was very enjoyable. I think there's some over-exaggeration on how bad it is.

I think it's because a lot of people really wanted to like it or wanted it to meet its full potential and were really disappointed that it didn't meet expectations. I know that was the case with the author from my site, but I personally haven't played it yet. It doesn't look terribly appealing to me. 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#53 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Wow LP3 dropped harder than the bass!

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#54 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Thanks but I collect the games and want to have the physical disk.

Keep in mind that what happens in Europe has ABSOLUTELY NO impact on what happens in the US. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#55 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Grabbed DmC, Remember Me, and 2 x Lost Planet 3's (all PS3 copies) for a grand total of $91.06 (S&H charges decrease greatly after 1st item).

Will trade in both copies of Lost Planet 3 for a total of $66.40 in Amazon Credit, which means DmC and Remember Me cost me $12.33 each.  Score!  Also nets me $30 towards a 2nd Dualshock 4.

Damn I wish  I would have done this.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#56 Orrimarrko

Orrimarrko

LUSH fan for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

@&!#

Everything is backordered...I always miss this kind of stuff.

#57 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

FYI, previous deals are back in stock, and include Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen!!!  For recap, the deals are as follows:

Lost Planet 3 - $19.99 PS3 / 360

Remember Me - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC

Resident Evil: Revelations - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC + add a RE Umbrella for $10 more

DmC: Devil May Cry - $19.99 PS3 / 360; add DmC pendant for $10 more

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes free bobble budd!!!

Free shipping on orders over $50.00!!!

#58 S_G

S_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

#59 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Digital River! Don't do it!

The deals look good but don't do it.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#60 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

Beware of Digital River.