PS4 w/ KILLZONE + 1 Additional Controller ($421.04 tax in)...SAVE ~$150

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
Read this FAQ first to understand the Paypal discount process:

http://www.shop.ca//...catalogId=10301

Step by step to get maximum rebate

1, Create an account on Shop.ca http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwNxW28DYA2 to get your $25 bonus and close the browser

2. Sign up on eBates http://www.ebates.ca...id=RIXK5Bq2PRg=

3. Turn off ADBLOCK from your browser now

4. Find shop.ca on eBates.ca and click on it (this is to get 20% rebate)

5. Use the $25 reward from Shop.ca

6. Use shopebates coupon to save $10

6. Click on Pay Via Paypal (the $25 discount will be automatically applied for you)

7. When you log in to paypal it will say under funds or whatever they call it: 

"Special Offer"
"PayPal Balance"
"Credit Card"

Here is the deal:

PS4 500GB Hardware Bundle W/Killzone 4 & Extra Controller

http://www.shop.ca/c/876264007631-pre-order---ships-november-11-2013---ps4-500gb-hardware-bundle-w-killzone-4-(shopca-exclusive)-23289790?plcktb=ZwNxW28DYA2&prodtb=4813851

$520 - $10 shopebates coupon - * 1.13 tax - $25 first time shop.ca signup bonus - $25 paypal (assuming you qualified for the PayPal promo - 20% ebates ($105) = $421.04 tax in and shipped! Savings of roughly $150

Last edited by a moderator:
you should really just make this post more as a general discount info since those discount are all applicable to all items at shop,ca which includes the headset, or video games,or a PS4, etc 

Thanks for posting. A shame I got here a bit late, nearly all consoles (Vita, PS3, PS4) are sold out.

IMPORTANT It is no longer 20% cash back on ebates,ca. It has reverted back to 10%

I just did this also through redflagdeals I hope my adblocker didnt screw me over

when should I know that it worked with ebates?

nevermind - about 30min+ now shows 102-5=97 from PS4 purchase great

also mine was 448 taxes in. location ontario and I forgot the paypal discount so could have been way cheaper

anyone know if you get your credit of $25 from shop.ca back if you cancel

might reorder to get paypal discount

When I used the ebates site, it said I wouldn't have to do anything to get 20% back. Was I supposed to use the shopebates coupon?

Also, it's 20% back again.

good deal for the people that got in on this deal...

i luv how ebates went back up to 20% rebate.....SICK!

last day for the paypal $25 promo....1 more hour left!

edit: OOS for all items.

Full disclosure: I work for shop.ca

We're getting a new bundle in stock tomorrow: PS4 + Killzone + PS plus bundle

It should go on sale around 7:30am ET Tomorrow (Thursday). Might be a slight delay but should definitely be available before 8am.

Here's the link to the page where you'll be able to purchase it: http://www.shop.ca/c/sony-playstati...ion-plus-pre-order:-ships-by-december-9th-201

Ship date says December 9th, but I'm told that is really being on the safe side, and it should ship around December 3rd.

There are no cancellations on this order. 

It only comes with 1 controller.

There are also no promo codes applicable on this order. That means you can't use coupon codes like "SAVE15". But you should still be able to apply your $25 sign-up bonus, other rewards you've earned, and the $25 PayPal bonus.

It should go on sale around 7:30am ET Tomorrow (Thursday). Might be a slight delay but should definitely be available before 8am.

Here's the link to the page where you'll be able to purchase it: http://www.shop.ca/c/sony-playstation-ps4-500-gb-console-with-killzone:whistle2:shadowfall---1-year-of-playstation-plus-pre-order:whistle2:ships-by-december-9th-201

Ship date says December 9th, but I'm told that is really being on the safe side, and it should ship around December 3rd.

There are no cancellations on this order.

It only comes with 1 controller.

There are also no promo codes applicable on this order. That means you can't use coupon codes like "SAVE15". But you should still be able to apply your $25 sign-up bonus, other rewards you've earned, and the $25 PayPal bonus.
Thanks!

for the first batch, they still ship on release date right?!

also, can you let me know if you guys will be restocking xbox one?!!?

Yeah, first batch still is Nov 15 ship date. That is an entirely separate SKU in our system. Also, we will eventually be restocking the XB1 but we don't know when. I mean, the fact that our first batch ships December 1st should give you an idea of when we could even get more stock.

Thank you for the update. I'm glad I checked here this morning!! The item is live now, and you should be able to use "SHOPEBATES" promo code on shop.ca for another $10.
Now off to cancel my amazon.ca preorder =D

Thank you for the update. I'm glad I checked here this morning!! The item is live now, and you should be able to use "SHOPEBATES" promo code on shop.ca for another $10.
Now off to cancel my amazon.ca preorder =D
cool

Apparently you cant use promo codes on this bundle though.The only savings you get is only the 20% rebate which is still pretty good though.

Apparently you cant use promo codes on this bundle though.The only savings you get is only the 20% rebate which is still pretty good though.
yep, as said in OP and by post from bcrt2000

but if you still have a paypal $25 left over and also if you do not have a shop.ca account that's another $25,

that's an extra $50 saving right there!

Any chance we might get a PS Vita bundle one again in stock?

Ordered the PS4 bundle with ebates, 25$ Paypal, 25$ Referal, 25$ Signup.

Neat deal :)

Now, I just need to know if this site is reliable as I never ordered from them. (That's the only scary part and the shipping delay)

Also, I wonder if the PS4 will come in its original box with the Microphone and USB cable..

Now, I just need to know if this site is reliable as I never ordered from them. (That's the only scary part and the shipping delay)
I bought COD Ghosts from them a week before release and it was at my door step on release day. I wasn't expecting it so fast and I missed the delivery :p. That's my one experience with them and so far I'm impressed.

Just ordered it and saved the $50 (paypal and shop.ca sign up) which is nice. Had to go to the ebates chat to make sure I got the 20% off, but that was all good after a few minutes of going over things. Great deal...and ships on the 15th :)

I didn't really even want killzone, but that plus a second controller is actually net cheaper than my walmart preorder.

Thanks!

Was about to buy it but all I see is "The SKU cannot be purchased at this time." I wonder what is up with that as before the old bundles said "sold out".

Some stocks online at Bestbuy.ca

Hope that my Shop.ca bundle doesn't wait necessarily until December 9th to ship...

Anyone receive their console, or get notification of it being shipped?

I know it's supposed to ship on December 9th, but bcrt2000 said it would probably ship around the 3rd or so. I've never used Shop.ca so I'm not quite sure what to expect in terms of shipping. 

Right now my order is said to be shipping soon.

I know it's supposed to ship on December 9th, but bcrt2000 said it would probably ship around the 3rd or so. I've never used Shop.ca so I'm not quite sure what to expect in terms of shipping.

From my experience they're generally very quick to ship, but mine is still in supplier processing.

i ordered the last minute stock november 14 they had that would ship on the 15th. it shipped in the afternoon on the 15th (friday) and i received it around noon on the following monday. a bit of a different situation i guess, but it shouldn't take long to get it once they're in and ready to ship.

i ordered the last minute stock november 14 they had that would ship on the 15th. it shipped in the afternoon on the 15th (friday) and i received it around noon on the following monday. a bit of a different situation i guess, but it shouldn't take long to get it once they're in and ready to ship.
Awesome, glad to know it doesn't take too long to ship out.

I got an email yesterday from Mark Daprato from Shop.ca that it will ship on the 9th, which is good to know. Was hoping for an earlier ship date, but hey, at least I'm getting it sometime next week.

mine arrived today. now to deal with ebates for my rewards which they STILL haven't posted to my account. (they said they wouldn't til item ships.)

fuck UPS!!?!?!?  

"7:51 P.M: The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day."

fuck UPS!!?!?!?

"7:51 P.M: The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day."
HOLY CRAP don't even get me started on UPS.

Worst god damn shipping company in the world.

They tried to ship the thing on Friday and no one was home (didn't really know it was going to be there, figured they'd leave it but needed a signature). Changed it so they would deliver it to my work on Friday evening. They didn't change the delivery address till this morning and won't be coming till tomorrow.

What

The

fuck.

UPS is on a roll! At this point I think they've just lost it and they're messing with me.

12/10/2013

7:37 P.M.

The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day.

12/09/2013

7:51 P.M.

The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day.

Co-workers think there's a UPS driver somewhere having a good-time with my PS4 =P

bread's done
Back