CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Fuck DAT!!!!!! Walmart Ranch Wings ova err thang

Ok I must try these "ranch wings " one day very soon

#5192 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Guys quick do forza 4 essentials and forza 4 have the same UPC?!

#5193 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Guys quick do forza 4 essentials and forza 4 have the same UPC?!

I only see one UPC on half.com for the non-CE, so maybe?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5194 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

does the email for the e-gift card arrive separately from the trade-received confirmation?  (online trade).

#5195 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

does the email for the e-gift card arrive separately from the trade-received confirmation?  (online trade).

Yes.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

#5196 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

I only see one UPC on half.com for the non-CE, so maybe?

Ahh I had a chance to buy like 12 of them for 2 bucks each at a thrift store that got a bunch of those and Disney kinect sealed but passed. Should I go get em?!

#5197 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Ahh I had a chance to buy like 12 of them for 2 bucks each at a thrift store that got a bunch of those and Disney kinect sealed but passed. Should I go get em?!

Well, Forza 4 gets $10 at Best Buy, Disney Adventures Kinect gets $1. If that's what you're asking... You can only trade in 3 copies of that Froza 4 though. 

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#5198 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Well, Forza 4 gets $10 at Best Buy, Disney Adventures Kinect gets $1. If that's what you're asking... You can only trade in 3 copies of that Froza 4 though.

But it's the essentials forza

#5199 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

But it's the essentials forza

I wouldn't buy them. A quick google search tells me the Essentials Edition is the version that was packed in with consoles. It is missing the second disc. I'm guessing it doesn't even have a UPC.

OrganizedChaos11.png

#5200 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

We have some serious lack of critical decision making/thinking skills here. Lets not remind him that only 3 copies can be traded to BB, or that WallyMart has this item as a recycle item. Quick someone tell him what to do.

Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#5201 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

He could attempt to trade 3 of them disc only and try to pass them off as standard Forza 4, but again, I wouldn't. Trading in 3 copies of the same game disc only will probably get you noticed and they will pay closer attention to what you are trading in. Then you look like an ass during your walk of shame out the door when they figured out you tried to trick them.

OrganizedChaos11.png

#5202 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

Anyone have luck mailing in a Madden Anniversary? The PS3 UPC doesn't bring up anything -_-

Miami+Flash15.png

Waiting for:

:xb1:FIFA 15, NBA 2k15, and Halo: MCC

#5203 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

I would only do that instore

Posted Image

#5204 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

Yes.

thanks...how long till the second (e-gift card email) arrives?  i'm assuming could be 2-3 days, but figured i'd ask...(maybe add this info to the FAQ in the OP?)

#5205 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

thanks...how long till the second (e-gift card email) arrives?  i'm assuming could be 2-3 days, but figured i'd ask...(maybe add this info to the FAQ in the OP?)

I usually give it a week after receiving the first email, just in case they may be busy with other trade-ins.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#5206 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

I would only do that instore

ugh--what if I send them in disc only? meh maybe i'll just take it to GS then.

Miami+Flash15.png

Waiting for:

#5207 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

Phineas and ferb quest for cool stuff

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#5208 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:06 PM

Phineas and ferb quest for cool stuff

Did you buy them all up in the OC, I can't find any :)

Posted Image

#5209 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

Did you buy them all up in the OC, I can't find any :)

There was 1, so I guess I did haha

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#5210 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Amazon has Angry Bird Star Wars for PS3 & 360 for $9.99--trades to BB for $14.

Same with Ninja Turtles on the 360 ($9.99 on Amazon > $14 BB).

If anyone needs a credit mover.

Miami+Flash15.png

Waiting for:

#5211 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

or you can sell to wallymart for 14.70

Ninja Turtles was ninjaed, now its 15

Posted Image

#5212 Flash15

Flash15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

or you can sell to wallymart for 14.70

Ninja Turtles was ninjaed, now its 15

What was it before?

Miami+Flash15.png

Waiting for:

#5213 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:16 AM

Amazon has Angry Bird Star Wars for PS3 & 360 for $9.99--trades to BB for $14.

Same with Ninja Turtles on the 360 ($9.99 on Amazon > $14 BB).

If anyone needs a credit mover.

Is the 360 version of this game any better than the 3DS which was very lazy?

Anyway, have to share my fun little trade in story today. Wound up bringing Battlefield 4 in today because I hadn't had time to take it to the UPS store and screw it, $3 wasn't worth waiting like 2 weeks for them to send me an e-gift card. So I do the trade, no problem. I then ask the woman who just did the trade to combine my new giftcard with my old. She responds, "Oh, I can't do that, system won't let me." I look her dead in the face and simply say, "that is not correct. You sell a new giftcard and we use the old ones to pay for it. It's silly but the only way to do it." She got a little feisty then, but was clearly starting to reluctantly go ahead with it with the, "well... I'll try it but it never works" comment. A guy in Geek Squad then pipes up, "Combing gift cards? Oh yeah, no, we can't do that, that's illegal." I looked over at him and went, "I"m sorry, I think you're mistaken. Using gift cards to buy Visa gift cars is frowned upon because it's an easy way to theoretically launder money but that isn't illegal and combining two gift cards into one certainly is not illegal." He responds, "No, it's illegal."

At this point I can't help myself, especially as the girl is mid way through combining my gift cards for me, and ask, "How is transferring store credit to store credit illegal?" Of course the response was clearly the culmination of years of law school, "Uhh... cause like... you're buying a gift card, with a gift card, and like that's... totally like... we shouldn't do that."

I legitimately just stared at him and then turned back to the woman out of fear if I continued to interact with him his stupidity might manage to become contagious. At this point I hand the woman my "MyBestBuy" card and said, would you mind scanning this as well just so I have a record of the transaction. She damn near lost her shit then, started talking really fast about "double dipping" and "she was not going to let me put my elite plus membership on here and that I could either take the transaction without it being tied to my membership or she could cancel the transaction. I avoided a face palm as best I could and just told her to finish the damn transaction, knowing I could just go home and add the receipt to MyBestBuy from the website. For the record, I love that I get points from doing that, but I also legitimately like having a record of it because sometimes there are large amounts of credit being moved and some employees are dumb and screw things up some times so it's nice to have "proof" you did "purchase" that card.

So yeah, I'll be avoiding that Best Buy and going back to the one next door to corporate who doesn't accuse me of illegal activities for combining a gift card (those employees will even ask me if I want to add my membership too).

Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#5214 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:07 AM

LOL gotta love when they think they're right to the point where you just wanna stop time, bring them back to school & then become the teacher for 5-10 minutes. Then return to reality with everyone who just watched the lesson looking. Then "say what again?"

#5215 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

LOL gotta love when they think they're right to the point where you just wanna stop time, bring them back to school & then become the teacher for 5-10 minutes. Then return to reality with everyone who just watched the lesson looking. Then "say what again?"

Like I would totally understand if Best Buy up high said, "hey, stop doing this because our system thinks they are new purchases and it is screwing things up, politely explain to the customer that for the time being we can't do this." And then they did that. But I've now heard twice from a Best Buy employee that combining gift cards is "illegal." As in,

"Awww shit, did you hear about Frank? Feds busted in his door and arrested him last night."

"Oh shit, what did he do?"

"Man, the fool was combining gift cards. Right in the store. Caught him on camera and everything."

"Frank always was a dumb ass." 

#5216 qualityman13

qualityman13

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Like I would totally understand if Best Buy up high said, "hey, stop doing this because our system thinks they are new purchases and it is screwing things up, politely explain to the customer that for the time being we can't do this." And then they did that. But I've now heard twice from a Best Buy employee that combining gift cards is "illegal." As in,

"Awww shit, did you hear about Frank? Feds busted in his door and arrested him last night."

"Oh shit, what did he do?"

"Man, the fool was combining gift cards. Right in the store. Caught him on camera and everything."

"Frank always was a dumb ass." 

Yeah but how else am I supposed to reach the $3,500 elite plus tier?

Want 20% off games at Best Buy? Click here. http://www.cheapassg...t-buy-discount/
Free Amazon Prime For 3 Months (Enjoy Free Two day Shipping)
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#5217 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

Lol that's funny. I would probably just laugh at the employee.

#5218 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

Let Best Buy overcharge you. Duh.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#5219 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Let Best Buy overcharge you. Duh.

I made a lot my toward elite plus by trade ins

#5220 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

There`s so many ways, 5x rz pts promo, pre-paid visa`s, trade in`s sharing GCU...