• Please log in to reply
8846 replies to this topic

#61 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

off topic..

I'm also pissed off myself a bit with the way bb is handling some preorders... I preordered Ghosts because of the Avatar DLC and tshirt at pickup.. but they can't seem to provide the avatar dlc and the stores are ofcourse clueless...

Still waiting as they investigate....

1080i is for douchebags

#62 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

off topic..

I'm also pissed off myself a bit with the way bb is handling some preorders... I preordered Ghosts because of the Avatar DLC and tshirt at pickup.. but they can't seem to provide the avatar dlc and the stores are ofcourse clueless...

Still waiting as they investigate....

maybe its like that blimp thing with GTA V? already included in first run packaging. 

#63 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

maybe its like that blimp thing with GTA V? already included in first run packaging. 

Don't believe so.. as its supposed to print out at the time of preorder.. advertising mentions available now...

1080i is for douchebags

#64 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

I haven't looked at whatever you've put together, but I'm sure it's incredibly convenient and helpful and you're clearly very proud of it. Not trying to take away from whatever you're doing, just pointing out that this whole thing isn't rocket science and anyone could find their own flips in a matter of minutes if they could be bothered to using resources that are plastered all over these forums.

Not really a pride thing, but rather annoyed at others being less than helpful thing. Ironically those of us who work have less time to spend consolidating information from various threads and this was my own solution that I hoped would get others to share as well.

Anyway todays BB TIVS

GS Used Prices

No new flips showed up for me, but it's worth noting due to naming differences in the two systems and my laziness in changing my process to match more liberally, I only match on about 50% of the items extracted from the websites. If anyone has a text version of the 2/10$ I can add that to the process. 

Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#65 jokerswild300

jokerswild300

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

quick question madden 25 is marked as 45$ at trade in with the trade in bonus would i be looking @ 90 ?

#66 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

quick question madden 25 is marked as 45$ at trade in with the trade in bonus would i be looking @ 90 ?

94.50 with gcu

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#67 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

45 total and I'm not sure you get the GCU 10% bump either. Not sure why Deader2818 is saying otherwise ??

Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#68 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

So tomorrow is the last day to trade in Madden..

I didn't really have any other reason to go in store so I was thinking of locking it in online and shipping it...(which i haven't tried before)

Should I be safe as long as they receive within the 14 days?

I am wondering the same thing. I hate trading there because it usually means long customer service lines and cashiers who don't know the current deals/ promos

#69 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

45 total and I'm not sure you get the GCU 10% bump either. Not sure why Deader2818 is saying otherwise ??

94.50 with gcu

$45 after the bonus. $22.50 base, meaning 10% boost on $22.50. I got $47.25.

#70 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

So tomorrow is the last day to trade in Madden.. 

I didn't really have any other reason to go in store so I was thinking of locking it in online and shipping it...(which i haven't tried before)

Should I be safe as long as they receive within the 14 days?

The Madden promo is in-store only.

#71 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

And yet you can still lock in for $45 online.

Also it rings up automatically in-store so no need to worry about incompetent employees. They just have to scan it. Also with GCU you would get $49.50.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#72 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

$49.50 with GCU.... funny that you say that I traded my cooy in yesterday and the employee doing the trade in said you we dont have any bonuses this week, dont you? Cause you would be getting $80-90 for this game. SMH fucking best buy employees.

#73 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

$49.50 with GCU.... funny that you say that I traded my cooy in yesterday and the employee doing the trade in said you we dont have any bonuses this week, dont you? Cause you would be getting $80-90 for this game. SMH fucking best buy employees.

Even when there was bonuses, the amount was always $45 before GCU, they are not stupid enough to pay out $90-$94.50 for a game that cost $60 new and is easily had.

#74 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

94.50 with gcu

Lmfao!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#75 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

interesting.. just read that fine print... but like mentioned above, online it shows up as $45.

has anyone traded in madden via the mail ?

1080i is for douchebags

#76 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

interesting.. just read that fine print... but like mentioned above, online it shows up as $45.

has anyone traded in madden via the mail ?

Because there is no promo right now, so it has to be $45 base in order for it to trade for $45...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#77 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Will GTA V have type of trade in?

#78 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Because there is no promo right now, so it has to be $45 base in order for it to trade for $45...

Right but since it says in store only.. i expected the $45 TIV promo to be only available in store. (i.e. online would have a diff TIV)

1080i is for douchebags

#79 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Right but since it says in store only.. i expected the $45 TIV promo to be only available in store. (i.e. online would have a diff TIV)

read the op, it will answer this question and many more

"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#80 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

No gcu bonus on madden.

#81 Shaniqwa

Shaniqwa

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

No gcu bonus on madden.

People have been getting it...

#82 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

People have been getting it...

Yeah I've traded in Madden on two separate occasions, my 3rd will be today. You definitely get GCU on top of it.

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#83 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

^^ You changed your avatar, too?  I always thought you were the dude standing on the right in your old avatar pic.  Lol.  (Not that it matters...)

#84 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

^^ You changed your avatar, too? I always thought you were the dude standing on the right in your old avatar pic. Lol. (Not that it matters...)

Hahahaha. I thought so too. And his user title was "I like pho". I thought he was just like... a rice queen. Nttawwt. I know lots of rice queens.

Anyway, there is definitely gcu with madden which is why it's better to trade in on a non-bonus week.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#85 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

I'm debating trading in my anniversary edition of Madden 25 today or tomorrow and just pre-ordering the PS4 version to get the $10 back from mybestbuy. $49.50 is pretty hard to beat.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#86 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

^^ You changed your avatar, too?  I always thought you were the dude standing on the right in your old avatar pic.  Lol.  (Not that it matters...)

I'm debating trading in my anniversary edition of Madden 25 today or tomorrow and just pre-ordering the PS4 version to get the $10 back from mybestbuy. $49.50 is pretty hard to beat.

C'mon guys, my user name is Dragunz, and Pho is a Vietnamese dish. You really think I was the Polish kid and not the Asian in the picture? Haha.

426575.png

#87 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

same here, i thought you were the white dude who like pho (asian kid which is you). lol
Real Men Make Twins

#88 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

I could've sworn someone posted a pic of gta 5 also having a guaranteed tiv byt4 I guess this was limited or eliminated?

#89 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

I could've sworn someone posted a pic of gta 5 also having a guaranteed tiv byt4 I guess this was limited or eliminated?

Eliminated/cancelled.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#90 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Has anyone traded in Dragon's Crown for PS3 recently? I checked Best Buy's website but the game is only listed for Vita at $16.