free games steam binding of Isaac DLC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Alright everyone. The third, and last, Binding of Isaac related giveaway is now up on Steamgifts. I'll be giving away the Wrath of the Lamb DLC to one lucky member of the CAG steam group. The giveaway will start today, Oct. 5th, at 2pm EST and run until Monday, Oct. 7, at 2pm EST.

Good luck!

I've earned over $600 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks and $200 in Amazon GCs from GiftHulk. Sign up to these sites and you can make some $$$  with me!

Currently playing: :3ds: Pokemon X | :360: Fallout 3 | :pc: Minecraft w/ Pixelmon mod installed | :pc: Binding of Isaac w/ Wrath of the Lamb DLC | :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

#2 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

There's approximately 15 minutes to go before the giveaway closes. Get your entries in now if you want a chance to win!

I've earned over $600 in Amazon GCs from Swagbucks and $200 in Amazon GCs from GiftHulk. Sign up to these sites and you can make some $$$  with me!

Currently playing: :3ds: Pokemon X | :360: Fallout 3 | :pc: Minecraft w/ Pixelmon mod installed | :pc: Binding of Isaac w/ Wrath of the Lamb DLC | :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

#3 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

And it's over. Thank you all for entering, and I will be sending the DLC to the winner shortly. It's been fun!