Photo
- - - - -

Skylanders Swap Force

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 vegas833

vegas833

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Does anyone know of the deals for Skylanders Swap Force along with exclusive's starting Sunday 10/13?

Thank you in advance,

Vegas833

#2 Asylum0611

Asylum0611

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I love exclusives.

#3 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Taken from another site.Links at bottom for the target exclusives

- Wal-Mart also has a limited exclusive Magic element Triple Pack, which is the only way to get the "core" or "non-Lightcore" version of the new character Star Strike.
- GameStop Has the exclusive Dark Edition (For Wii, WiiU, PS3, 360), which comes with Dark Wash Buckler, Dark Blast Zone, Dark Mega Ram Spyro (Series 3), Dark Ninja Stealth Elf (Series 3), and Dark Slobber Tooth. This also comes with a poster.
- Target has two exclusive Swap-Force 2 Packs, both featuring an exclusive Nitro Magna Charge with yellow armor. The first is Nitro Magna Charge with Rattle Shake, the second Nitro Magna Charge with Free Ranger.

http://www.target.co...ders swap force

http://www.target.co...ders swap force
- $1 Pre-order cards (for any system) at Target contain an RFID chip that unlocks an exclusive UFO Hat in Swap Force
- Toys R Us will have Legendary Skylanders, including a Swap-Force 2 pack with Legendary Free Ranger and Legendary Night Shift, a Single Pack with Legendary Zoo Lou and a single pack with Legendary Lightcore Grim Creeper.
- Toys R US also has exclusive Skyland Island Play Shelves from Power-A

#4 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

TRU has a printable 20% off any one Skylanders figure or starter set coupon.  On their website, it promotes itself on single Swap Force figures, but doesn't work at all on the Swap Force starter.  If it works, you can get it day one with Hex for $60.

http://trus.imageg.n..._Deals_Base.pdf

(page 3 upper left of the PDF)

My dilemma is that I have a $10 off coupon from the sidekicks, and I'm not sure if TRU would take both.  (not to mention that my TRU is 50 miles away).

Unless someone has a better idea, I'm going with Target using my Redcard (5% off) and the $10 off coupon from the Frito-lay sidekicks bag.

For anyone wanting a few new Skylanders but not at the full new price of Swap Force, Amazon has the Giants battle pack with series 2 Chop Chop, Shroom Boom, and the Dragonfire cannon for $11.99. Giants Battle Pack 1

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#5 Kerig

Kerig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Well, with mere hours to go before an official midnight launch, I decided on my classic approach of waiting for a sale.  I abhor Hex as a character in the series, as it takes the game to an evil witchcraft level that it should never touch on.  Having her as the free incentive to buy week-one was the worst thing they could have done (they're giving away Polar Whirlwind in another part of the world).

The Frito-lay $10 off coupon is good until 11/30, so we've got a month and a half to find a good deal on the starter pack.

If anyone would like a $10 off coupon, I've got an extra one that I can mail out if you share the lack of needing to get this day one with me.  First PM will get it (I will remove this sentence when it's gone)

In the meantime, I ordered a Series 2 Whirlwind on Amazon for $5 :)

Your move, Activision/Retail stores.  First place to lower the Starter Pack to <$60 ($50 w/coupon) gets my business...

UPDATE: TRU takes both the 20% off (see above) and the mfg coupon! Day one win, $50!

Want some dirt cheap Giants series to tide you over? 3-pack of what I consider the worst-looking in the entire series: Stump Smash, Sprocket, and Sonic Boom hideously together for $9.47 from Amazon Warehouse Deals :)

cag%20kerig.png

#6 Cap'n_RDM

Cap'n_RDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Removed...

Now Playing:
:ps3: Mortal Kombat
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
:psp: The 3rd Birthday
:ds: Pokemon Black

#7 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Is Skylanders SWAP Force GameStop Exclusive Dark Edition Starter Pack Wii U rare?

#8 Kerig

Kerig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

^They don't seem to sell for less than $150.  Not bad considering they came out last week for $99.

eBay ended auctions for Dark WiiU

I REEEEALLY hope the one copy of this that sold was someone not understanding what the word "sans" means:

Dark Edition sans Dark Figures for $85

It seems pretty clear considering the seller has plenty of pics with empty spots where the figures should be.

cag%20kerig.png

#9 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

sans means "without"

#10 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

^They don't seem to sell for less than $150.  Not bad considering they came out last week for $99.

eBay ended auctions for Dark WiiU

I REEEEALLY hope the one copy of this that sold was someone not understanding what the word "sans" means:

Dark Edition sans Dark Figures for $85

It seems pretty clear considering the seller has plenty of pics with empty spots where the figures should be.

He sold as "like new" which is a misrepresentation of the the condition and I have no idea why they would word it like that, you get some asshole that wants to play the game and then return it to the seller just let them do it.

#11 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

I'm gonna buy the Wii U edition tomorrow. I only collects Skylandes and Disney Infinity exclusive for the Wii U.

#12 Navigator2001Plus

Navigator2001Plus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Figured I'd revive this thread rather than start a new one. Just picked up Swap Force for Xbox One for $37 and I was wondering if anyone knew of some good deals for the figures and add-ons.

#13 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

Where at?

Edit: Found it! Target.com

#14 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Figured I'd revive this thread rather than start a new one. Just picked up Swap Force for Xbox One for $37 and I was wondering if anyone knew of some good deals for the figures and add-ons.

TRU is going to have the figures b1g1 70% off on black friday.

#15 Navigator2001Plus

Navigator2001Plus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Where at?

Edit: Found it! Target.com

My local Walmart had it at this price too. The Xbox One copy was out of stock, so I price matched at Target, which had it for $49.99.

TRU is going to have the figures b1g1 70% off on black friday.

That's a pretty good deal. Do you know if that's in-store only?

#16 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:41 AM

Supposely be online only. Target.com is the way to go in term of matching out of stock item if your local target has them in stock. Walmart isn't that great.